Aftermath

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'OWWWWWWW' you groaned, trying to open your eyes and failing; the light shining through the curtains felt like it was burning your corneas. 

You lay in bed; it felt like every fibre in your body was on fire. 

You could not understand why you were in so much pain. 

And then it hit you.

Realisation, along with a skull-splitting hangover from your birthday party last night dawned on you.

'Sweet jeez, oh OOWWWW.' You winced in pain rubbing your temples then your eyelids in agony.

You decided to sit up slowly, trying to gain a feel of your surroundings and understand what was going on.

Every movement hurt, it was awful.

The moment you sat up, you took a few deep breaths to keep yourself from wanting to throw up.

'What the hell happened last night? And...how am I in a sleeping gown?’ You thought getting out of bed to put some socks on. 

*knock* *knock*

You turned your head to the door and walked over to it slowly, not wanting to get motion sickness by moving too fast. 

You opened the door slowly. 

And there Kyungsoo stood perfectly still, staring at you with large eyes, looking awkward. 

'Morning ______-ah.' Kyungsoo said staring at you in what looked like shock. 

'Morning Kyungsoo....what's wrong?' You asked starting to feel alarmed by the way he was looking at you. 

You looked down nervously and realised he was holding a tray of food for you.

'Kyungsoo you made me breakfast!?' You asked feeling touched by his thoughtfulness. 

‘He is such a good House husband’ you thought, but obviously you'd never say that to his face though....

'Ah yeah, it's nothing, just thought you'd need it...' Kyungsoo said starting to blush, feeling embarrassed, shrugging your comment off. 

'Well thanks a lot Kyungsoo-'

'HEY ______-AH YOU'RE AWAKE!' Jong Dae burst through your bedroom door, nearly knocking the tray in Kyungsoo's hands off. 

'Be careful!' Kyungsoo pouted angrily. 

'Yeolie she's awaaaake~' Jong Dae yelled cupping his hands around his mouth.

You covered your ears and winced in agony over Jong Dae's excited yelling.

It was like a stampede. 

'GOOOOD MORNING!!!'

Chanyeol and Baekhyun rushed into your room, almost jumping onto your bed while you continued to lurch over, clenching your teeth.

'Can't you see she's in pain, get out and leave her be-' Kyungsoo ordered gesturing to the door.

'Ahhhh ______-ah, why wasn't I invited to your room.' a pouty Tao whined entering your room, rubbing his sleepy eyes. His black hair was tousled into immaculate bed head and his tank top with baggy pants helped accentuate his frame very nicely. Jeez...you had to turn away so your corneas wouldn't burn out again.

Baekhyun sat feeling giddy and bumping shoulders with Jong Dae who also sat on your bed along with Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo tutted repeatedly over the behaviour of these boys.

You would have loved it and welcomed it any day...

But not when you felt like death.

Chanyeol looked around your room wide-eyed, excited to be in it.

 

'Ahhhh, so this is what a girl’s room looks like...' Chanyeol whistled wide-eyed.

There wasn’t much in the room so you were confused by the boy’s excitement.

 

'But you have a sister Chanyeol.' Baekhyun interrupted.

'Yeah...but she doesn't let me in her room...stingy.' Chanyeol moped.

'Jeez you look a little worse for wear _____-ah.' Baekhyun said trying to suppress a giggle, looking at you properly after you’d dumped yourself next to him.

'Do not let me near a mirror otherwise I will cry. God my head.' You moaned rubbing your temples.

'And why....why is there cake in my hair!?' You exclaimed horrified; combing your fingers through your hair, it had bits of cake and cream in it.

'Oh yeah about that.....' Jong Dae said rubbing the back of his head.

Chanyeol muffled his laugh in his hands.

'Should we show her?' Baekhyun asked looking at the boys.

Tao sat down on the floor cross legged looking up at you sleepily on the bed.

'Yeah why not.' Jong Dae replied shrugging his shoulders.

‘I’m not being a part of this.’ Kyungsoo said putting the tray of food on your bedside table and shutting the door behind him.

'Show me what?' You asked nibbling on some toast. Chanyeol eyed your food wantingly, you let out a sigh and handed him another piece of toast – he chewed on it merrily while Tao pouted and exclaimed he was hungry too.

'Last night's antics….’ Baekhyun winked.

=============

'Oh.My.God.' Was all you mouthed staring at all the boy's mobile screens held in your face.

They flicked through picture after picture, revealing embarrassing photo after embarrassing photo of your actions from last night. 

There was a picture of you asleep, resting on Minseok, then on Kevin, then lastly on Tao...and drooling.

You felt dizzy looking at all these horrific photos.

There were pictures of you feeding Tao cake (‘That’s my favourite picture.’ Tao stated smiling at the memory.), There were pictures of you backhugging Chanyeol and him looking stressed out – you squeezing the life out of Kyungsoo in an embrace, and oh God….you sitting on Minseok’s lap and snuggling into him….

‘What did I do!?’ You wailed mortified beyond words. Your eyes welled up.

‘Hey don’t be upset it’s fine _____-ah! No one got offended last night – we all knew you were out of it, besides it was funny!’ all three of them exclaimed trying to calm you down – Tao was too busy eating your breakfast to talk, but he nodded in agreement to the others.

'Just…how did I get back to my room last night!?' You added feeling sick.

'Well you were so wasted, Kevin and Tao carried you back to yours and of course they couldn't undress you so they put your sleeping gown on top of you…and well, here you are.' Baekhyun stated, slapping you on the back.

‘We’ll I pretty much carried you since Fan’s such a weakling.’ Tao shrugged his shoulders stuffing egg into his mouth.

'Oh yeah we made a group chat, check your phone, you're a part of it - we all posted pictures and videos of last night so you can see what exactly happened.' Baekhyun said turning his Kakao talk on.

You braced yourself for the worst possible pictures ever.

‘Yah Tao stop uploading stupid selfies of yourself on the damn chat – otherwise we’re going to block you out of it.’ Baekhyun added scrolling up the chat screen.

‘Waaah you can’t do that!’ Tao objected getting upset.

‘Yes we can, I made the group.’ Jong Dae muttered puffing his chest out.

'Oh, oh this is possibly my favourite video of all time!' Chanyeol exclaimed pressing 'play' on one of the videos posted.

'Bahbababababababah ba-ta-da-ra Bahbababababa.' You could hear Chanyeol's voice in the background making a beat. 

The camera turned to Baekhyun at the light switch; turning the lights on and off.

'Wait you haven't seen the best yet!' You heard Jong Dae exclaim, rushing next to Baekhyun where the stereo was and turning on some techno music on your phone. 

Jong Dae began to shuffle dance while the rest of the guys laughed and clapped, the camera turned to a drunk, sleepy Yixing resting on an excited Luhan who was clapping and enjoying the show. 

'OH GOD.' 

Then....then you saw yourself stumble over to Jong Dae full of confidence.

'Yeah, well watch this!' You exclaimed drunkenly, whipping out some shuffle moves and dancing along with Jong Dae.

'HAHAHAHAHA! I HAVE THIS ALL ON CAMERA THIS IS AMAZING!' You heard Chanyeol yell over the music, the camera shook a little with his laughter.

The Video continued with you three all dancing erratically to the beat. 

And then it ended. 

'OH MY GOD.' You burrowed your face into your hands and could feel yourself turn a shade of red you'd never gone before. 

'I am so, so SO sorry you guys, honestly that will never happen aga-'

'What are you talking about!? It's fine!!' Baekhyun interjected laughing.

'Yeah we love you drunk, it's amazing!!' Tao exclaimed smiling.

'You're hilarious - seriously don't apologize ______-ah, you should be like that regardless of if you're drunk or not haaha!' Chanyeol exclaimed giving you his signature toothy smile you were so used to by now.

‘Oh yeah and you pointed at Jongin saying you wanted to kiss him – what was that all about!?’ Jong Dae asked changing the subject.

‘NO!? The only thing I remember of Jongin was seeing him in the kitchen…he said he was getting water for Kyungsoo and ahhh my head.’ You winced rubbing your forehead, nervous butterflies fluttered in your stomach.

 

‘How much do you remember?’ Tao asked looking up at you, snuggling into his plushie he’d brought with him from his bed.

‘Literally…just up to the beginning of the drinking game…then it all starts to go hazy….’ You moaned into your hands.

 ‘I remember complimenting everyone….’ You added, trying to remember last night.

‘Well you told Jong Dae his cheekbones were to die for, and you told Luhan you thought he was a girl the first time you saw him, but then realised he is such a manly man that you would even-‘

‘-I don’t want to know what else I said…’ You gulped, sweating profusely.

 

Kyungsoo entered the room once more while Jong Dae flicked through some more God awful photos and selfies taken by you.

'Come on shoo all you guys, she's got to get dressed.' Kyungsoo ordered, picking up the empty tray from your bedside table and ushering the boys to leave.

They looked hesitant.

‘Wait, wait just one more – and this picture; has to be one of the best – you kissing Sehun hahaahah!’ Jong Dae exclaimed showing you his last picture.

‘It as when we were playing that drinking game you suggested…here.’ Jong Dae pointed at the screen.

‘What?’ Your voice was no louder than a whisper.

Your eyes felt like they would pop out of your skull.

You.

Your lips.

Were pressed.

Against Sehun’s.

‘WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!? WHAT DID I DO!?’ You couldn’t help but shout in distress over the evidence.

‘Well as you can see Jong Dae and Luhan are to blame for that.’ Chanyeol rolled his eyes leaning back into the bed.

You realised those two had an iron grip on Sehun, pushing him towards you.

But it didn’t help.

You still felt shame all the way to your core.

You could easily be fired or reported for something like this.

‘OH MY GOD YOU GUYS HAVE TO DELETE THAT I WILL GET FIRED!’ You exclaimed covering your mouth in shock.

‘Aish no one’s going to post it up so it’s – WHAT WHY DID YOU DO THAT KYUNGSO-‘

Kyungsoo had snatched the phone from Jong Dae’s hand and deleted the evidence.

‘-I said you all have to leave. I deleted it because we don’t want _____-ah to get fired do we?’ Kyungsoo muttered angrily tossing Jong Dae’s phone back at him, Jong Dae pouted looking visibly disappointed.

Kyungsoo finally managed to usher the boys out of the room, they all looked unwilling to go, regardless they were slapping each other on the back and laughing the arses off.

'Hahahaha, we'll see you later _____-ah.' Baekhyun said walking out.

‘Bye~.’ Tao said walking past Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo tutted and closed the door behind him.

=======================================

You decided to turn on your phone.

It vibrated almost instantly - exploding with messages.

You realised that they were all from the group chat the boys were talking about that had been created the night before.

 

You saw the selfies of Tao that literally had been taken in the morning.

There were pictures of Tao in bed looking up at the screen with ruffled hair and captions like ‘Just woke up~’

 

Chanyeol replied with: ‘Who cares?’ and Baekhyun added a cheeky monkey face emoticon.

 

Jong Dae: Who’s awake?

 

Chanyeol: Well come outside then you’ll see who’s awake.

 

Jong Dae: Nah I’m too sleepy~

 

Baekhyun: Awww Kyungsoo’s making breakfast.

 

Jongin: It’s not for you.

 

Chanyeol: Why does Kyungsoo always cook for you only L

 

Jongin: It’s for ______ when she wakes up.

 

Jong Dae: Oh….. she’s not awake yet…. Kekeke can’t wait to tell her about last night.

 

Yixing: I’m trying to sleep and all I can hear is my phone buzzing... >: (

 

Zitao posted an Image: ‘I’m hungry~~~’ (was posted under a selfie of Tao pouting.)

 

Baekhyun: Going to be so funny

 

Baekhyun: Yah stop it Tao!

 

Jong Dae: coming out of my room…

 

Jong Dae: Oh Kyungsoo’s going in with food, I’m jumping in!

 

Baekhyun: WAIT FOR ME

 

=============

‘Oh jeez.’ You breathed still feeling sick, trying not to laugh at the pointless chat. Thankfully there were a lot of hilarious photos of the boys without you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter