To London!

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your heart was pounding so fast – far too fast for comfort.

And yet, at the same time, you had never felt so at ease…

Lips

Soft, plump lips touched yours – they filled you with an inexpressible warmth, the feeling made you so…so…

You could’ve sworn…

Was it Kyungsoo?

Kyungsoo?

No…

Your cheeks were warm, was he cupping them?

Then again your whole body felt warm…his kisses seemed to melt into you…the scent of him was so…comforting.

‘Mmmm.’

You felt yourself drift into the darkness, this was all a dream.

A weird…random, yet comforting dream…

‘You’re going to drive me insane.’

Who said that?

Was he mad?

He didn’t sound mad just…

You’d passed out before giving an answer.

An answer he’d never know.

Or didn’t want to know.

============================

You woke up to the vibrations of your phone alarm set for far too early in the morning.

It was usually on your bed side table, but this time your phone was vibrating in your pocket.

Pocket?

What about your pyjamas? You thought as you wriggled around for the device to disable the alarm.

You blinked heavily, the ridiculously awful hangover made it so tough to really take in your surroundings.

But then you realised pretty quickly you were covered in a blanket…on the couch…in the same clothes you were in the night before.

Oh dear, you must’ve passed out on the couch.

‘Aish.’ You hissed rubbing your temples – the throbbing headache from all the alcohol signalled you needed some water and fast.

‘Guys. GUYS, WAKE UP.’ You yelled irritated while checking your messages to make sure the managers hadn’t sent you any changes of plan while you were snoozing.

You stood up feeling dizzy, trying to find some sort of balance while you folded the blanket.

Who put it on you?

Your head hurt too much to think right now.

Slowly, you shuffled over to the kitchen, confused as to where the mess from last night had disappeared off to, weren’t there cups and bottles and empty cans all over the place?

Wait…

You stopped for a few moments and thought about last night – there were flashes of something that had happened; you were sure it was something big.

No it wasn’t Jongin calling you a dog, and no it wasn’t seeing Sehun on the bathroom floor….was it after that? It related to the blanket and…

All the meanwhile you thought, your fingers had traced the outline of your lips absentmindedly, your hand skimmed over your cheek before combing your fingers through your tousled hair.

Hmmmm

You stepped into the kitchen;

‘Ah, morning.’

Kyungsoo stood in the kitchen with two bottles of water. His brown hair was slightly dishevelled, however he’d changed his clothes from the night before. Kyungsoo’s eyes however were slightly bloodshot from fatigue.

You stared back at him with wide-eyes.

*BA-BUMP*

Just seeing him was all you needed to trigger it.

Kyungsoo stared back at you, as if he knew what was happening. He held the bottle of water in his hand, ready to offer it like you’d be needing it in a second.

It all came flooding back to you – was it something your brain had tried to forget?

You barely moved an inch standing in front of him, but your mind was hours behind…

Remembering the way his lips imprinted on yours so delicately…and just how ridiculously drunk you both were.

Regardless,

You and Kyungsoo had –

‘GOOD MORNING.’ You nodded far too enthusiastically with a face as bright as a tomato you were sure of it.

To make things even more awkward, you bowed towards Kyungsoo who of course looked confused.

You took the bottle from him and turned your face to drink, trying so hard to recollect your thoughts, trying hard to keep your pounding heart quiet.

 

‘It’s fine, he probably doesn’t remember – you’re all good. Your secret is safe, no one will know and you can just forget you may have physically assaulted your co-worker but it’s all goo-‘

 

‘-Oh yeah, last night, I think we kissed.’

 

‘PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF’

 

All the water in your mouth had shot out like a hose.

You couldn’t even see his reaction you were too busy experiencing an awfully painful heart attack upon hearing Kyungsoo’s blunt words.

To make it even worse, you started chocking on the remaining water, Kyungsoo began to pat your back carefully, however the skin contact was not calming your shot-through nerves.

‘Morning, aigoo what’s happening?’ Baekhyun asked, raising an eyebrow while he rubbed his tired eyes.

You pointed at the bottle in your hand while you coughed, hoping Kyungsoo would stop rubbing your back if you could just swallow back your shallow coughs.

‘Chin-cha can you ever drink water without choking on it.’ Baekhyun semi-chuckled and semi-tutted while he played with his bangs and slightly snorted, scanning the fridge and looking for something quick that could be put into his mouth before everyone had to shoot off to get their hair re-done.

Of course he didn’t notice the glare Kyungsoo gave him seeing as he’d just interrupted a very important situation.

However you couldn’t be ever more grateful towards Baekhyun in your entire time of knowing him.

You stood up straight after gulping hard and getting your breathing to a normal level, however of course your heart was still beating in a ridiculous frenzy.

‘OWWWWWWWWWWWW, OOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF.’ You heard outside in the living room.

You quickly fled the kitchen without looking back, rushing out to see who was making those noises.  

‘Aishhhhhhhhh.’ Sehun stood in a hoodie pulled over his brown hair, he almost hunched over, rubbing his lower back and stiff shoulders.

‘What happened to you?’ You asked with raised eyebrows, trying to ignore your racing heart.

Sehun didn’t bother to turn around and face you, he dumped his body on the couch, yelping for a few seconds and trying to catch his breath while he snuggled into the seat.

‘Ooooofffff….I think I slept weirdly last night, my back is killing me.‘ He moaned, pulling his hood further over his head in despair.

‘Yeah, you were sleeping on the bathroom floor that’s why.’ You replied, holding back the rather amusing image you remembered of Sehun arse-up in the air, lying on the bathroom floor.

‘Whaaaaat, really?’ Sehun moaned some more.

‘Don’t worry Kyungsoo sorted you out-‘

‘-Yeah by dumping Sehun’s whole body on top of me, we don’t even share a room.’ Jongin stated, walking down the corridor and rubbing his chest through his white t-shirt.

‘I couldn’t breathe.’ Jongin complained.

‘Payback.’ Kyungsoo mumbled, coming out of the kitchen.

‘What?’ Jongin asked with a raised eyebrow, pouting slightly.

Kyungsoo just shrugged and walked off to his room without looking at you.

Jongin continued to rub his chest while Sehun slowly got up, back still half-bent, walking over to the bathroom.

‘Guys…’ Junmyeon walked out of his room with puffy eyes as he entered the living room slowly.

 ‘Um, I know it’s no-one’s fault but…I’m a bit confused because – well, I kind of have a big red line going up my stomach and my chest and it feels kind of hot, and I don’t really know why – am I having an allergic reac-‘

‘PFFFFFFFFF.’ Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun almost chocked laughing so hard. Chanyeol rushed out of their room while Baekhyun came out of the kitchen;

‘Yah hyung we just dragged you from the living room to your room, it’s no big deal.’ Baekhyun said, still amused.

‘Can I see~‘ Chanyeol stated more than asked while he grabbed Junmyeon’s shirt.

‘-Well not here and not no-‘

Chanyeol lifted Junmyeon’s shirt briskly. Your eyes widened seeing the neatly defined abs and ridiculously pale colour of Junmyeon’s entire chest and stomach. Well, it should’ve looked pale but…

‘PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.’ Chanyeol of course made a massive spectacle while Baekhyun cackled, Sehun would’ve laughed if he wasn’t feeling so sore himself. Chanyeol pointed and prodded Junmyeon’s ridiculously red-lined stomach.

‘Ah I thought I was having an allergic reaction to something…’ Junmyeon said feeling shy.

‘Oh well we did dump your laundry on top of you, so maybe you did catch something.’ Baekhyun teased.

‘What, really?’ Junmyeon asked with a look of horror on his face, rushing to the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

‘Haha hyung.’ Jongin chuckled.

 ‘Well at least I’m not the only one with your dog’s hair today.’ You sniffed, eyeing Jongin unamused, staring at his over-the-top bed hair.

‘What?’ Jongin asked aloofly.

‘Nothing.’ You smiled at your own brilliantness, twisting the cap of your water bottle back on after taking a victory sip.

But when you looked back at Jongin, he continued to watch you;

‘I don’t like it when you smile…it’s too cute.’

Even Sehun sat up with a shocked expression.

You were very, very lucky that you had already swallowed the liquid in your mouth otherwise you would’ve experienced another kitchen fiasco part II. Instead, you slightly choked on your saliva, unable to push back the stupid smile appearing on your face while your eyes widened in shock;

‘It reminds me of my dog.’

Jongin smiled widely as if it was the best compliment he had ever offered.

‘I’ll see you all in the van in 2 minutes.’ You yelled a bit too loudly while you stormed out the apartment.

Jongin stood with furrowed eyebrows and wide eyes, completely missing the point;

‘What?’ he asked out loud.

‘You look more like your dog than she does.’ Baekhyun softly pinched Jongin’s shoulder before exiting, Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter