The last supper I

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Ok you pack of wolves, get in and shower haha.' You laughed opening the Apartment door and motioning the boys inside, quietly conducting a head count under your breath.

The boys filed in excitedly, still buzzed over all the football antics. They dropped their muddy shoes at the front of the door before continuing.

'We're still the victors though Baekhyun-ah just face it.' Chanyeol exclaimed, hands on Jong Dae's shoulders, guiding him inside the living room. 

'Yeah but at least I didn't reveal my SpongeBob underwear to everyone.' Baekhyun retaliated, but it worked since Chanyeol shut right up, turning bright red behind Jong Dae.

'Hoooooo hitting below the belt...literally!' Jong Dae cackled turning around to fist bump Baekhyun.

'Move I'm going in first!' Tao exclaimed rushing to the bathroom, already halfway through undressing, pushing his Hyungs to the side. 

'No, yah Zitao Let your hyungs go in first!' Baekhyun scolded, shouting after Tao who was halfway to .

'No because the last person to go has to shower in a pig sty and I always have to go in last with Sehun.' Tao continued to whine.

'What's wrong with showering with me?' Sehun muttered annoyed while he took his shoes off. 

You didn’t know whether to laugh or become increasingly alarmed at how Tao was obliviously undressing in front of you.

'Ok I'll go in with Yi Fan since he's a Hyung.' Tao said trying to get the better end of the deal.

Kevin heard he just wasn’t bothered to say anything; he shrugged, walking over to his room to drop his bag off.

'We'll go after, right Minseok?' Luhan asked nudging Minseok who had just unplugged his earphones. 

'Mmm, yeah.' He agreed nodding. 

'Are we going in pairs? Ok I'm with Jong Dae!' Chanyeol exclaimed lifting his hand up. 

'Yah what about me!?' Baekhyun complained. 

'No you hog the water every damn time, then I end up with soap in my eyes and it burns!' Chanyeol replied taking his cap off and shaking his head. 

'Wait, shouldn't it be ladies first anyway since _______'s here?' Junmyeon said gesturing towards you looking embarrassed at how the group of boys were acting. 

'Oh yeah, ______-ah you can go before me and Yi Fan.' Tao offered while he stood in nothing but a towel.

Your eyes were going to burn out of their sockets.

'WOAH NO IT'S FINE YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD, I'LL GO ONCE EVERYONE'S HAD A SHOWER SINCE I GOT TO CLEAN UP LAST ANYWAYS.' You yelled in reply, averting your gaze and blushing like a tomato. 

'....ok...'  It wasn't just Tao who gave you weird looks while you diverted to the kitchen. 

‘Oi Zitao put some clothes on in front of a girl, don’t be so disrespectful.’ You heard Yixing scold Tao while he walked past the half- boy to get to his room.

'It’s fine! To be honest I'm not even sweaty so I don’t need to-' before you could finish your sentence. 

Two arms wrapped around you. 

Luhan buried his head into your neck

 And rubbed himself all over you.

Your eyes widened. You felt your lungs fill with air;

'Yah-YAH LUHAN GET OFF ME WHAT ARE YOU-'

'Now you're covered in my sweat so you have to shower~' Luhan muttered softly in your ear before he began to laugh, rocking you from side to side.  

'Why would you do that Luhan!?' You pouted whining at Luhan who high-fived Jong Dae.

'Well you just won’t get any dinner tonight!’ You retaliated victoriously.

‘I don’t think any of us are having dinner tonight.’ Kyungsoo said looking into the fridge.

‘Wha-why?’ You asked watching Kyungsoo.

‘Look.’ Kyungsoo pointed, you rushed over and peered inside.

There was no food.

‘WHAT!?’ You gasped in amazement.

‘WHERE DID ALL THE FOOD GO???’ You were so confused, rummaging through the empty fridge as if food would just appear in your hands.

‘Ohhhhhh was that food all for tonight?’ Baekhyun asked innocently peering through the door.

‘Yeah it was.’ You said continuing to look.

‘Ummm…. we may have all eaten it before the game.’ Jong Dae pouted trying to act innocent.

You froze.

Kyungsoo glared at the three boys.

‘We ate it to give us energy!’ Chanyeol said leaning against the door frame, thumping his chest.

‘We really needed it~’ Baekhyun added trying to use some form of aegyo on you.

‘But, but there’s no food to eat now!’ You breathed feeling bad the boys would have nothing to have for tonight.

‘It’s fine.’ Chanyeol said sensing you were about to have a breakdown.

‘Relaxxxxx.’ Baekhyun cooed, wafting his hands in circular motions, signalling for you to take a deep breath.

‘We can order food.’ Kyungsoo stated standing beside you.

‘Yeah good idea Kyungsoo….’ Chanyeol’s sentence caught in his throat while Kyungsoo continued to glare at all three of them.

‘Who wants delivery tonight!?’ Jong Dae shouted down the hallway, cupping his hands so his voice would be amplified to everyone in their respective rooms.

‘We want delivery.’ Luhan said sticking his head out of his room; you could tell he was obviously half since he only stuck his head out the door.

‘I WANT CHICKEN.’ You could hear Tao yelling from the shower.

‘Careful where you point that brush Zitao!’ You heard Kevin nearly yelp in surprise.

You couldn’t help but laugh.

‘Alright, delivery it is.’ Baekhyun grinned, clapping his hands.

===============================

Food was ordered and boys were showering and winding down all over the place.

They decided to go for pizza much to Tao’s dismay;

‘This is payback because you jumped into the shower first – now we get to be selfish.’ Baekhyun nearly cackled at the end of his sentence in victory.

Now you all played the waiting game. You had something up your sleeve, but you didn’t want to reveal your surprises for the boys until everyone had food in their stomachs.

---------------------

You and Jong Dae sat down on the floor, arms resting on the coffee table while you played around on your phones, waiting for the food to arrive.

‘Ah my mum’s calling.’ Jong Dae said looking down at his phone and answering it, giving you a mischievous grin before he answered.

'Ah Eomma, I have a friend here; she's working with us as an assistant manager.' Jong Dae said down the phone while you both sat on the floor, resting on the coffee table.

'Ah, what?'

'Assistant manager, manager Eomma, you're on speaker.' Jong Dae said looking at you.

'Oh, hello!' Jong Dae's mother called down the phone. You immediately began to blush feeling on the spot.

'Oh, hello-'

'-You can call her Eomma, she'll like that.' Jong Dae whispered before you finished your sentence.

''H-hello Eomma how are you?' You said trying to make your voice sound clearer, you immediately felt conscious of your Korean.

'Ah hello, I'm good thank you I'm good. Please continue doing a good job of taking care of my son, I hope he's not being a nuisance, I know he's a handful at times-'

'Eomma.' Jong Dae muttered clicking his tongue and sighing.

'No don't worry about it, I make sure he's fed but I'll do better in the future. Thank you for giving birth to such an amazing son, you must be very proud.' You said, earning an embarrassed laugh from Jong Dae.

'Yes I am proud of my Jong Dae ah, going off to become an idol gosh. I’m glad someone responsible like you are taking care of those boys. It must be hard though, I only raised two.'

'Oh no it's not difficult, they're very well behaved and make my job a lot easier.' you had to over exaggerate to make her feel better.

'Aw I'm sure they're driving you mad haha, what a good girl.'

'Thank you Eomma.' You bowed politely at the phone feeling your face flush.

'Oh, Jong Dae did you shower already? Are you packed?' His mum continued.

'Yes I just got out of the shower and I'm-'

'Pabo are you stupid? You're just out the shower - you're indecent in front of a girl? I did not raise you to be like this Kim Jong-'

'EOMMA! I'm not indecent, I'm wearing my pyjamas, I didn't just get out the shower, aish, china cha you're embarrassing me.' Jong Dae's ears evidently turned pink while he defended himself down the phone to his mum.

Baekhyun had appeared from his room, continuing to chuckle behind you. 

You tried hard not to laugh knowing his mum would be able to hear; but this scene in front of you was just so beautiful.

'Hahaha his mum isn't like that really, she must be just worried, she's really, really sweet actually.' Baekhyun chuckled sitting down next to you. 

'Haha it's fine, parents exist to embarrass their children.' You giggled watching Jong Dae walk back into his room, still receiving an earful from his mum.

'Well my mum just lets me be, I'm not at her beckoned call and - oh - oh she's calling.' Baekhyun said surprised after checking his phone. He peered at you guiltily. 

'Haha Of course you’re not, you can take the call don't worry I need to check up on some stuff in the kitchen anyways. I hope the delivery comes soon....' You said getting up. 

'Thanks.' Baekhyun said nervously answering his phone.

'Yeobusoyo Eomma~' you heard Baekhyun answer behind you while you walked into the kitchen. 

===============================

You shook your head, giggling to yourself as you entered into the kitchen.

Before you could blink

He must have not seen you for a solid 5 seconds

Jongin.

A semi-, only wearing baggy pants Kim Jongin

Who was still wet from his shower.

Was standing and gulping down water from a bottle.

His Adam’s apple bobbed up and down while he gulped.

His brown hair looked so divine wet.

Sweet Jesus.

He had abs.

Sorry no.

None of these boys were supposed to have abs, they were far too skinny.

But.

There they were.

Exposing themselves every time Jongin breathed in.

You stood there gawking.

Mouth forming an ‘O’

Unable to avert your gaze.

Then

His eyes wandered as he gulped. 

'_____!?' Jongin gasped, choking on his drink.

‘OH JONGIN SORRY, I DIDN’T SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST – I JUST, I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING I WAS JUST…..’

Water slid down his neck. You followed the innocent drop with your eyes as it slid slowly and softly down Jongin's Adam's apple...all the way down his exposed chest...down to his belly button and

WOAH.

You immediately covered your eyes, unable to see Jongin’s look of utter embarrassment as he tried to cover himself up, realising his plunder.

'Ah - AH I WASNT LOOKING IT’S JUST YOU'VE SPILT WATER ON YOUR CHEST, I MEAN ON YOURSELF HERE-' You threw a kitchen towel at Jongin who immediately caught it, trying to slide past you to get to his room as fast as he could.

‘I’m so sorry, I completely forgot.’ Jongin exclaimed, apologising while he nervously laughed, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere, covering his reddening ears.  

‘NO NO IT’S FINE IT’S MY FAULT I JUST-‘ You continued to keep your eyes shut, waving your hand around, accidentally pressing it against Jongin’s chest while he tried to slide past you.

Your heart was going to burst.

 ‘WAH IM SO SORRY!’ You flinched back, banging your head against a cupboard.

‘Oh are you ok??’ Jongin asked still laughing to cover up his absolute horrifying embarrassment. You rubbed your head and nodded.

‘No yeah it’s fine you go!’ You exclaimed holding back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter