Hello K

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your phone buzzed as soon as you got service with messages within the group chat from Tao asking if everyone had a safe flight. 

You couldn’t help but smile as you replied with a; ‘Yeah slept through most of it haha :)' 

It was nice to know the M boys had of course gone straight to a restaurant and drowned their sorrows with tonnes of food. Tao uploaded pictures of their Chinese banquet with Minseok and Jong Dae’s reactions to eating a new Chinese cuisine that was popular for being ridiculously spicy.

You managed to head back to the dorms without a lot of fuss. You were notified that everyone had to go to headquarters for a rundown on the month’s activities which you were just not in the mood for. You almost had it all together until Sehun laughed over Tao’s reaction at the airport;

"Hahaha did you see Tao’s face!? I’ve never seen him cry like that before and he cried a lot hahaha." 

Kyungsoo's wide eyes wheeled to you before shooting a death glare at Sehun which silenced his laughter.

Chanyeol turned to you with clenched teeth, slowly trying to place his hands on your shoulders seeing as you were doing that thing you always do before you start to cry.

It was too late; your lip quivered and your eyes flooded with tears as your shoulders shook, but you held it in seeing as you had to go downstairs to the van first.

" we just got her calmed down!" Baekhyun tutted, shaking his head as Sehun apologetically scratched the back of his neck; not knowing what to say.

==============

You finally reached SM headquarters with the boys; heading to the offices at the top of the building to get informed of their schedule for the next few weeks or so.

Manager Yuna was standing ready to receive you in her office as all of you filed in one after the other into a line in front of her.

‘Ok I’ll go right to it; We have commercials lined up involving Sunny10 as well as a car safety advert and you will be performing on Inkigayo next week. You also have an Ivy Club shoot as well as-‘

It was a whole list that went on forever. You could see how nervous the boys looked as they respectfully nodded back, trying to take in what it was they signed up for while you continued to jot down everything that was being said. You almost didn’t hear Manager Yuna call you;

‘Before you all go; ______-shi, your phone.’ Manager Yuna put her hand out in front of you expectantly without blinking while you stood confused, your eyebrows furrowed slightly as you handed her your phone obediently.

‘Seeing as you have spent time with our newly debuted group, all evidence of their pre-debut life needs to be disposed of as far as we can help it, that means-‘

Your eyes widened as she opened your phone case and popped out the memory card from your phone in one swift movement.

Your heart stopped beating for a second.

And then…

*snap* 

Your eyes widened 

You gasped as the memory card was snapped in two right in front of you. Your hand reached for it subconsciously, but Jongin pushed your hand back quickly. You stared at him with wide eyes as they welled up almost immediately, but he shook his head solemnly. 

You gulped hard to fight back the words you wanted to utter seeing as Manager Yuna looked so damn pleased with herself; it made you feel disgusted.

"-All the private pictures and videos I assume you had could easily be leaked by you or someone else and used against the group and company-‘’

But you couldn’t hear the rest you were still in awe of what just happened. The fury and hurt that bubbled up inside you was hard to control as each and every picture and video you had in that memory card whirled through your head;

There were photos of your family and your friends in England…

There were photos of the boys all together at your party, at the football match; lying about in the dorms, all the wonderful food shots you had taken before the boys’ scoffed it all down…

Your eyes stayed fixed on a point on the floor; you knew if you looked up and gave Manager Yuna a death glare; there would be problems.

But who the hell did this woman think she was?!

‘-That’ll be all; you’re dismissed.’ She said wafting you all away.

It took every ounce of you to not wheel around and slap that woman hard around the face.

You kept silent throughout the whole car journey home.

Right until the front door opened;

‘IT’S ALL GONE! THEY ARE ALL GONE!’ You yelled wiping the stupid tears from your eyes.

‘All gone, my friends; my family just-‘

‘Relax _____.’ Baekhyun placed to hands on your shoulders and rubbed them with his thumbs in circles to try and calm you down.

‘It’s fine; it’s not like you won’t see your family or your friends again – they’re just pictures, shhhh don’t cry.’ Baekhyun cooed. 

You could remember the videos you had taken of Jong Dae dancing like a drunken fool to some track you played on the speakers, and that time Chanyeol and Baekhyun sang a duet while Chanyeol played his new guitar…you remembered all those stupid selfies you found of Tao which you guessed he must have taken when you were doing the laundry.

Even the embarrassing party photos and the video messages the boys had recorded.

Everything

Was gone.

‘But...but all the memories…all the photos…everything…all of you as a 12-‘ You rubbed the tears off your cheeks with the back of your sleeve as Baekhyun continued to stand by your side, you could feel his bracelet rub against your wrist while he held your hand.

‘-It’s ok. We’ve got some backup pictures.’ Chanyeol said taking his phone out and showing you. Baekhyun took his phone out as well to show you the evidence.

‘Look – we have loads of videos and selfies; look this one is the group shot we took after football and look here – this is you with Kyungsoo cooking.’ Chanyeol said flashing his phone at you.

The tears lessened as your eyes widened and your lips curled into a small smile upon re-living all those memories again.

‘And look – this was when we were both sick and we watched Return of Superman on the couch, drinking ginseng tea.’ Baekhyun pointed out while he showed you his phone.

Chanyeol’s smile immediately turned upside down-

‘WHEN DID

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter