London Drama

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘PFFFFFF!’

‘Good one, good one! And another for Tao cuz he’ll love it.’ A voice hissed.

‘Ha ha she’s dribbling now!’ Another voice laughed out loud.

‘Wha-what?’ You opened your heavy lids, looking around with blurred vision before realising where you were.

You were still on the plane, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood over you, chuckling over a bunch of stupid photos of you with your head resting on Kyungsoos shoulder.

They had a fun game of posting as many pictures of you (without knowing) on the group chat shared with the M boys. It only took a few seconds for Tao to reply back angrily with Jong Dae pitching in and Yixing threatening to leave the group to get out of receiving stupid, noisy notification alarms.

‘Have we landed??’ You asked in a daze before wiping your face with the back of your hand, rummaging through your bag and pulling the black beanie Tao had given you out and placing it on top of your head to hide whatever your hair must’ve looked like.

‘Yah Kyungsoo wake up.’ Baekhyun said nudging Kyungsoo with his foot.

‘Do you really think I was sleeping.’ Kyungsoo muttered, eyes still closed while he sat still in his seat. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows while Baekhyun spoke;

‘What are you talking ab-‘

‘Do you think the racket you were making would’ve allowed me to sleep while you two morons made a racket?’ Kyungsoo stated, eyes closed.

Baekhyun exchanged nervous looks with Chanyeol.

‘Um, well-‘

‘-If I see those stupid photos saved on that phone by the time we get out of this plane, you won’t see that phone again.’ Kyungsoo said, standing up calmly, tucking his headphones into his pocket before going over to Jongin to get his bag from the overhead locker.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other before gulping.

You were too busy with your phone to notice, besides, Kyungsoo’s scare tactics were common practice by now.

==============

It was all a blur.

By the time you’d left the plane, it was relatively fast to exit the airport and get to the hotel. As soon as the checking in at the hotel was done – it was time to explore!

Madame Tussauds and the London eye was visited, Kew gardens was explored and Buckingham palace was ventured to. Of course these yahoos wanted to take photos every step of the way, but it was fine with you, seeing as you had to take managerial and fan service photos of the boys.

By instruction, you had to take probably the most awkwardly posed photos at each tourist site. It was brilliant being able to take the cheesiest photos known to Kpop.

You enjoyed the job far too much, making sure these were the cringiest most awkwardly kindergarten looking advertisement photos that could ever be taken, it made being a tourist again worthwhile. 

Of course people began to split into groups depending on which shops wanted to be visited.

‘Well as long as we meet up at that Subway in half an hour, go to any place you want.’ You said pointing at the well-known sandwich shop’s sign.

‘Ok.’ Kyungsoo and Jongin nodded before walking off in some direction.

‘I want to see those sunglasses.’ Baekhyun said tugging Junmyeon along with him who merrily obliged (unknowing he’d most likely end up paying for them), while Chanyeol objected.

‘I want Adidas.’ Chanyeol said pointing at the other shop on the opposite side of the road.

‘Well I’ll come with you.’ You said shrugging your shoulders.

‘Really? Ok.’ Chanyeol said erupting into a wide smile.

‘I’ll come too.’ Sehun mumbled, raising his hand to try and raise awareness that he existed.

‘Yah, don’t get upset Sehun-ahhh.’ You and Chanyeol both said, flinging an arm around Sehun’s shoulders at the same time to make him feel better.

‘Oh no, I can’t.’ You said almost forgetting these boys were being followed by a small gathering of girls who were most-likely going to the event tomorrow and of course, would’ve known the boys would be exploring London today.

Sehun raised an eyebrow confused.

‘What?’ He asked looking around, you never got this jumpy about touching him.

‘Fangirls, don’t want any more rumours now do we Sehun-ah?’ You said trying to take it all lightly.

‘Ohhhh fan girls!? Where? Are they our fans? Are they pretty?’ Chanyeol asked looking around.

‘Pshh just keep moving.’ You said lightly shoving Chanyeol in the direction of the store.

‘I’m joking I’m joking. But that means I got to get a cool new cap.’ Chanyeol stated excitedly.

‘Sheesh.’ You heard Sehun mutter under his breath, you couldn’t help but smirk.

However Chanyeol’s enthusiasm did catch on. You’d never shopped with males before and the great thing about Chanyeol was that he was excited to try on pretty much everything the place had to offer. On the other hand, Sehun sat staring at his phone uninterested.

‘How about this? Does this suit me?’ Chanyeol said taking his khaki hoodie down to try on a red cap.

‘Hyung you look uglier than before.’ Sehun laughed at his own joke far too loudly.

Chanyeol begrudgingly put the hat back.

‘We’ve been here for aggggessss, Hyung can we go?’ Sehun asked, tapping his phone screen.

‘Sehun-ah, why don’t you go to Subway first, we’ll catch up with you in a second.’ You suggested shrugging your shoulders.

‘Ok.’ There wasn’t much argument there as Sehun disappeared instantly, leaving you alone with the most indecisive person you’d ever met.

‘How about this one Chanyeol?’ You asked taking any random cap from the shelf. It was black with a bomb symbol and a pair of wings on either side of it.

You got closer, showing Chanyeol who looked down at the thing.

‘What? I don’t really like it…’ He stated unsurely, putting a purple hat back on the shelf.

The moment he turned around, you were mere inches away.

'Come on, just try it! - bend over and I’ll put it on for you.’ You suggested, standing on your toes and lifting the hat over Chanyeol’s head.

‘Here.’ You stated, screwing the cap on firmly, shifting his golden brown hair underneath. You felt pleased with yourself before noticing Chanyeol’s reaction.

‘What?’ You asked, wondering why Chanyeol’s eyes were wide as saucers.

‘Nothing…’ Chanyeol mumbled, looking down immediately at the floor – his ears gave it all, turning crimson instantly.

‘What do you think?’ You asked stepping back and turning Chanyeol to face the mirror with an enthusiastic smile on your face.

‘Yeah, it looks…I like it.’ Chanyeol mumbled as he looked back at himself.

‘If you don’t like it, it’s fine you know.’ You said, not offended in the slightest.

‘NO! I mean, no it’s not like that – I mean, I love it – you picked it, and it’s great – I’ll buy it.’ Chanyeol said, fingers sliding around the rim of the cap while he took it off to rearrange his fringe, placing it back on his head.

‘Ok.’ You replied happily – the sooner you left, the sooner you could eat.

‘Do you…do you want one too?’ Chanyeol asked, looking at your reaction from the corner of his eye while he rearranged the cap idly on his head.

‘Like, a matching one?’ You asked tilting your head slightly at the suggestion.

‘Yeah’ Chanyeol replied nodding, he seemed excited all of a sudden.

‘Yeah I wouldn’t mind but-‘

‘-I’ll get you one-‘

He leaned in.

His tall figure towered over yours while your back pressed up against the shelves, your breath slightly held in as the action had caught you by surprise.

Chanyeol’s fringe slowly slid off his ear, covering his face slightly before he sharply moved his head, shifting it away.

‘-This one-‘

All he’d done was take the exact same hat from the shelf. Chanyeol softly took off Tao’s beanie from your head, and replaced it with his matching hat, screwing it on and tilting it slightly to give the look some edge.

‘It looks nice on you.’ His eyes slid down from the hat to your features.

'Really nice.' He said softly, unstirring for a few moments. 

You stared back up at him without taking a breath....as you were so close it was hard to tear away from his gaze. Your though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter