Makeovers

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Putting the drunken past behind you; The boys were now in full preparation to debut as a 12. 

It was an exciting yet incredibly busy time, and unfortunately there was hardly any time for you to properly interact with the boys. It was more or less eat quickly, sleep quickly, then go to SM headquarters to prepare and train further. 

That being said; the little time that you got to spend with the boys was amazing; you were on such good terms with them; chatting a lot more and laughing with them if they weren't too exhausted to chat. It felt like you had gained 12 wonderful brothers. 

All training efforts were put into preparing songs and learning the routines to them; things were getting serious. Staff were now strictly forbidden to discuss or film any of the development of the group because if anything got leaked - you'd be fired in an instant. 

-------------------

You were given a message by one of the manager noonas to inform the boys that they had appointments at 12 that day for hair and skin clinics. Then, straight after that they would have to go and shoot teaser photos to be released on the official SM website. 

'Come on come on guys you have to be out in an hour.' You clapped your hands and shouted down the corridor as loudly as you could so the boys wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. 

'Aish so noisy.' Sehun mumbled, sleep-walking out of his bedroom and shuffling over to the bathroom; rubbing his eyes slowly. 

'Sehun-ah, don't go in, Jongin's washing in there-'

Before Sehun could respond, Tao appeared behind Sehun pushing him in. Tao looked just as sleepy and irritated as Sehun. 

'We havent got time, let's just get in.' Tao exclaimed closing the door behind him and Sehun. You could see the look of confusion in Sehun's face before the door closed. You could hear the sounds of Jongin objecting greatly to Tao's intrusion upon his shower time. 

'You don't have time to complain, just give me the shampoo jeez.' Tao interrupted behind the door. You tried hard not to laugh, but let out a quiet chuckle, walking down the hallway slowly. 

'WHA- DONT TOUCH ME THERE TAO!!' You heard Jongin warn - panic evident in his voice. 

'I'm just scrubbing your back so you can scrub mine after - Sehun stop standing around and scrub yourself too, the others will want to shower soon!' Tao ordered.  

You walked away giggling profusely and bumped into a chirpy Minseok. 

'Minseok-ah, you're already ready? How do you do that?' You asked wide-eyed, confused as to how this boy was awake. 

'I dunno, I just manage to wake up when I'm told to wake up - but I don't think the others are very happy about being woken up ha ha.' Minseok replied rubbing the back of his head and ruffling up his black hair. 

'Well they'll be excited when they realise it's the day for your makeovers.' You responded puffing out your chest excited to see Minseok's reaction. 

'Ah Chin-cha?? Wow!' Minseok exclaimed; he looked elated and skipped off to Luhan's room to tell the others. 

You smiled hearing the sound of excitement buzzing down the corridor, feeling like a proud mum. 

All the boys were now immediately awake; the look of exhaustion disappeared once they knew the aim of the day. 

'We're going to get makeovers!!! yah I wonder If one of us will go blonde.' Baekhyun asked. While you all walked to the van parked outside the dorms. 

'It'll probably be me since I'm the most handsome I can handle it.' Chanyeol said smiling and showing his teeth. 

'Luhan was already blonde once - he dyed it himself, I remember the picture hahaha, you looked like such a gir-'

Luhan stared at Jong Dae, waiting for him to finish his sentence with gritted teeth and an angry pouty face. 

'Uh...great guy?' Jong Dae said trying to cover his blunder. 

Everyone was ready; the boys were filing into the van until you realised Minseok wasn't there. 

'Where's Minseok?' You panicked, searching around. 

'Don't you know that about Minseok; he's the first to get up and the last to leave...' Jongin said as-a-matter-of-factly, shrugging his shoulders and resting his head against the van window. 

'Probably forgot something.' Kevin said shrugging his shoulders. 

'No I'm here.' Minseok exclaimed shuffling into the van with a big bag.  

You heaved a sigh before doing another headcount. 

'Ok everyone in?' You asked quickly counting up the boys while they got their seatbelts on. 

'_______-ah, where are you going?' Tao asked confused. 

'I have to go to the company building first because I have to pick up some documents and run some silly errands.'

'Don't go.' Kyungsoo said with wide and fearful eyes. 

You punched his arm playfully. 

'Ohhh you guys, don't worry, I'll meet you at the warehouse where you're doing the photo shoot.' You said giving them a cheesy wink and grin. 

'But whose going to give us our water? We'll die of dehydration while we're getting our faces done.' Chanyeol begged. 

'Hahahahah very funny Chanyeol-ah, I'll keep a bag of water with me for when you guys arrive.' You replied tutting. 

'hahaha, ok~' Chanyeol winked laughing. 

And with that you closed the van door and took a few steps back to let the van drive away. 

*sigh*

You couldn't help but think that starting from today they would all look so different...

Would they change?

Would they treat you the same way once they'd debuted?

'No _______, don't think like this, you know them better than to start doubting them now.' You shook your head in an attempt to shake out those ridiculous thoughts and walked to SM headquarters. 

------------------------------------

You dashed out of the car, nodding a farewell to your 'friendly' driver before running into the warehouse. You were 5 minutes late which would not cut it with your seniors, regardless of whether it was actually the seniors fault back at SM town keeping you from leaving because you had to run around like a maniac giving and receiving documents to pass on to the next manager. 

Once you'd entered the warehouse you received a massive telling off from a manager before being sent to sign more things and receive your re-validated visa from the other end of the warehouse in the management's office. 

Once you had some time, you read the schedule for the day and the photo shoot arrangements. 

'Hmmm why are they separated like that..' You thought reading out the names; All the Chinese members including Jong Dae and Minseok were sent to room 46 A on the second floor, whereas the rest of the boys were in room 32 B. 

However when you continued reading, it said the boys would all come together for group shots afterwards, so you brushed the thought aside. 

'Take that group to room 2 because they're ready now to start their photo shoot.' A manager ordered; pointing down at your sheet and then pointing at another room. 

'Understood.' You replied bowing politely before rushing upstairs. You must have looked like a sweaty, mess the way these people ran you down throughout the day. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You briskly walked into a large changing room. You brought out a bag of water bottles because the feeling of holding something like them in an unfamiliar place gave you comfort. 

'______-ah?' You you heard an excited voice ask behind you.

'Yep, here guys here's your-'

You turned around and stopped mid sentence. 

Your mouth dropped open

Your eyes widened, unable to take in the site before you. 

'M-Minseok?' You choked out, unable to think or breath for a few seconds except to take in the site of him: 

 

His eyebrows were (finally) neatened to triangular shapes, you could see his hair was dyed brown under a cream beanie hat he wore.

 

HOLY

Was all your brain could say. 

 

He wore the most comfiest, and stupidly stylish ensemble you'd ever witnessed on a boy so close to you.

 

'Hey, thanks for the water.' Minseok said nodding before taking a bottle. 

 

'Uh- no problem.' You chocked out once more feeling yourself turn a bright red in this gorgeous man's presence.  

 

Minseok raised an eyebrow and gave you a toothy grin to reveal his gums. Of course he smiled even cuter than before now. 

 

'Oh, you like it?' Minseok asked fiddling around with his beanie and shirt.

 

You gulped before immediately replying. 

 

'Minseok-ah you look amazing.' You exclaimed unable to breath at the sight of his gorgeousness.

 

'Ha ha don't make me more embarrassed than I already am, but thank you.' Minseok blushed drinking out of his water bottle. 

 

'Yah ______-ah, don't give him all of your attention, you haven't seen me yet.'  that oh-so cheeky and familiar voice exclai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter