Lightweights

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Baekhyun thankfully recovered from your case of the flu rapidly and both went back to work in no time; which was a good thing because in less than a week; you, along with the rest of the boys were given great news:

In just a few months, the boys would be debuting in December!

Starting from now; all their time would be spent on working on their album and learning choreography. The managers informed you that the boys would be required to practice for a set of teaser trailers and photoshoots that, as a strategy; would be released consecutively before the boys debuted.

Being a new recruit to SM; the staff didn't trust a rookie like you with top-class information like the boys' group name and so on, however you weren't that fussed; it was fun to learn the new information at the same time the boys did. 

Of course they were all ecstatic to debut all together; and so were you – you felt so proud of them all because you had watched them work so hard for this final moment.

And of course the moment you had all entered the apartment from a long day of training and recieving the news; you said the first idea that popped into your head;

‘Hey we should all go out to drink!’ You exclaimed taking your shoes off. 

‘Really - YES!' Jong Dae said sounding ecstatic over the proposal. 

‘Yes that’s a great idea!!’ Yixing said punching the air; even Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked excited - winking at eachother excitedly. 

'Well don't take your shoes off, let's go since it's 7:00pm and the restaurants will all be serving drinks by this time.' You instructed, sliding into your shoes and walking over to the door. 

The atmosphere changed to an eager one as the boys began to realise you were dead serious about this plan. 

‘But do we need any other managers to join?' Luhan asked inquisitively. 

‘Nope I’m officially allowed to take you guys out for a drink at least.’ You puffed your chest and placed your hands on your hips; smiling at the boys merrily and opening the door. 

'Alright let's go~' Baekhyun said skipping out the door with Chanyeol at his heel who smiled and nodded at you politely, looking away quickly before walking past you. 

Sehun looked surprisinlgy tense and worried while he walked past you; unable to make eye-contact because he was so focused on his thoughts. 

'Don't worry, I'm not going to drink much so you can drink less than me.' Jongin whispered into Sehun's ear while he patted his back and walked out the door. 

'Excited?' You beamed at Kyungsoo, meeting his gaze since he was the last to leave he turned the lights off behind him. 

'Of course.' Kyungsoo replied, grinning and then breaking out into a smile - his plump lips looked delightful in the dark. 

'Come on~' You said bumping Kyungsoo's shoulder and wrapping a scarf snuggly around your neck while you both followed the boys. 

---------------------------------

You arrived at the boys' favourite restaurant and requested a private room since you came here to drink, not eat. 

This place was their chosen favourite because it was private - each party got a room of their own so the thirteen of you crammed into a room filled with tatami mats and tables. 

The boys sat around the tables, pushing them together – sitting cross legged on the floor and playfully nudging or shoving eachother to provoke a response from the victim. 

'Ok what are we ordering first?' Chanyeol queried looking at the drinks menu the waiter had brought in. 

The others sat chatting to eachother excitedly and taking their coats off.  

'Ah-ah this Soju first; my brother says always start with the hard Soju and end with the light stuff to ease your stomach down at the end.' Baekhyun said as a matter of factly. 

'Well....alright then...., ah excuse me waiter;  please could we have 6 bottles of this, thank you very much.' Chanyeol ordered counting how many bottles would be needed for 12 boys (since you refused to drink tonight, claiming you had to keep an eye on the boys so a sober head would be needed).

'And keep them coming afterwards hahaah.' Jong Dae exclaimed slapping his knee. 

'______-shi, are you sure you don't want to drink tonight? This is as much of a celebration for you than it is for us.' Baekhyun asked concerned. 

'Awww, no it's fine really, I would rather be able to remember all of tonight's wonderful memories than forget it and the last thing i want to happen is you boys taking me home because I'm a mess. Tonight is your night.' You replied smiling brightly and honestly to the boys. 

'Well, tonight's the last night we can really do this sort of thing so let's go all out!' Chanyeol exclaimed lifitng a glass the moment the drinks were poured. 

========================

In less than no time, the atmosphere changed very quickly from polite drinking, to boys getting hammered. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol constantly took shot after shot - trying to 'out drink' each other while Jong Dae persisted on getting Yixing wasted. 

Baekhyun was out after just two drinks, turning bright red and curling up into a giggling ball against the wall while Chanyeol began to slur his words and increase in volume when he spoke, hiccupping after every other word; 

‘Seriously _____-shi, I’m so so sorry about everything.’ Chanyeol started yelling; his face was midway between a sob and laughter. 

Chanyeol began to lean from across the table to reach you; spewing out his drunken inner thoughts. 

‘It’s fine Chanyeol-shi seriously-' You stuttered trying to nervously laugh Chanyeol's apology away to ease the mood. Now was not the time for Chanyeol to be apologising with so many boys in the room. However the more you looked around, the more you noticed they were all preoccupied with their drinking to listen to Chanyeol's speech. 

‘-No, no I was such a to you and I apologise profusely for it – aish I’m not like that I’m really not – Wu Fan- I’m not like that am I.’

You turned to look at Kevin who sat next to you. He shook his head politely before sipping on some beer slowly. 

‘You see *hiccup* I’m actually a nice guy *hiccup* and I want to show you how nice I am, and you’re really nice – you took care of Baekhyun-ah which was really good of you because you didn’t have to *hiccup* Chanyeol looked dazed, his eyes fixed on you while he spoke. 

‘It was no prob-‘ 

‘-And you take care of all of us so well, I would have died of thirst and hunger by now if it wasn't for you, and we’d all be living in our own filth by now, especially because of Junmyeon’s untidiness but hey. And just you're so so nice.’ Chanyeol hiccuped; but you could tell he was being 100% honest which made you blush, he really wasn't a bad guy and you knew it. 

‘Thank you Chanyeol-shi.’ You replied bowing politely. Chanyeol leaned back feeling more relaxed that you'd accepted his apology. 

‘Seriously if you ever need a wingman or something, I will do the best I can, if there’s any one of us that you like-'

Your eyes flung open wide and you subconsciously stared at Jongin the moment Chanyeol said that.

You flung your hand over his mouth in a flash.

‘Seriously Chanyeol-shi it’s fine.’ You said smiling with your teeth and waiting until Chanyeol stopped talking and nodded before removing your hands from his mouth.

‘Wow that’s the first time you’ve touched me tee-heee.’ Chanyeol giggled like a cheeky school kid before slumping down next to Baekhyun and laughing.

Your face felt hot under Chanyeol’s words, but you were also sure the room was increasing in temperature due to everyone’s elevated body heat trying to tolerate the alcohol.

‘Hahahahahaaahah.’ You heard quiet laughter opposite the table at Baekhyun who was slapping Chanyeol on the arm and laughing uncontrollabley; he most likely couldn’t breath since his face turned bright red and you knew he was a gonner. 

‘Oh dear we’ve lost Baekhyun.’ You giggled watching this boy turn three shades of red and laugh into Chanyeol’s arm uncontrollably.

‘Ba b aba-baba, b aba ba-baba-‘ Chanyeol began clapping a beat for Baekhyun who had stood up and began to sway his hips.

‘Yeah yeah watch this watch this, I did it in high school woooooo!!!’ Baekhyun shouted looking very unbalanced and red faced. 

And there it was.

Baekhyun did possibly the funniest thing you had ever seen in your life;

In his drunken and over-confident state; Baekhyun rushed over to the light switch of the small room, and began flicking it on and off while moving his body, swaying left to right and turning his head in time with Chanyeol’s bababa beat.

That was it

You’re face planted on the table while you cried your eyes out laughing.

‘Hahahahaah you find it that funny!? HAHAHA’ Jong Dae laughed along with you and pointing at the two boys. 

‘Ah ah I’ll do it some more then- Chanyeol-ah keep it up!’ Baekhyun exclaimed continuing to do this amazing light dance. You looked up and then collapsed back onto the table laughing like a maniac.

Jong Dae stood up too wanting to join in on the antics. He shook his hips a little to warm up. 

‘Go Jong Dae, go Jong Dae!!’ Luhan clapped for Jong Dae who also clapped for himself.

‘Five, six,seven eight wooo!’ Chanyeol counted before Jong Dae began to amaze everyone by whipping out some amazing shuffling moves.

‘WOAH JONGDAE.’ You exclaimed clapping your hands in amazement over Jong Dae’s moves, he didn not seem like the type who could dance, but he was all right!

Then it finally hit Baekhyun just what he’d done and then he immediately covered his face in his hands and buried himself under the table, laughing uncontrollabley once more of embarrassment. 

‘Aish don’t be so shy.’ Chanyeol exclaimed slapping Baekhyun’s leg and taking another sip of beer.

'Pffffwwwaaahaahahahahahaahahaha you're so funny hahahahahah!' Yixing had the most cute and adorable cheeky and guilty laugh, laughing at Those two yahoos. You were mesmerized by the way his dimples emerged on his cheeks while he laughed so handsomely. 

'Haha Yixing's getting tipsy~' Luhan chuckled pointing at Yixing. 

'Hhahaahaha I'm not hahahahaha.' Yixing said trying to cover up his giggles by placing his coat over his head. 

'Yixing-ah Yixing-ah, look!' Minseok said making a face you'd never seen him do before. 

He puffed up his cheeks like a balloon and pulled his eyes down on the sides. 

Immediately that did it for Yixing; he no longer chuckled quietly - laughter in his drunken state ripped through Yixing's chest. It sounded painful to a certain extent. 

Luhan stared at Yixing wide-eyed and so did Kevin. 

'Yixing I didn't realise you were this much of a lightweight.' Kevin muttered astounded. 

'HAHAHA Yixing's dribbling!! Stop covering your mouth I want to record this!.' Luhan squealed in delight whipping out his phone and filming Yixing's struggles against Luhan's hand to uncover his dribbling mouth. 

'Minseok-ah, record this, record this!' Luhan ordered handing Minseok his phone while he held up Yixing's hands. 

Instead of getting angry, all Yixing did was become redder and redder with laughter, drooling uncontrollably while he giggled. 

'PFFFffffffff' you heard quiet, muffled laughter next to you and turned to see Kevin absolutely wetting himself from laughter over these boys. 

You giggled before your eyes wandered over to Kyungsoo who sat still, watching the scene in front of him with wide eyes. 

'Kyungsoo-shi, are you drunk yet?' You asked feeling amused. 

'Kyungsoo doesn't get drunk.' Kevin said nodding over at Kyungsoo who's large eyes met yours, he looked just as confused as you were sitting next to Jongin who silently sipped a little bit of soju before pushing it away. 

‘Hey Kyungsoo~ How would you like another beer?’ Jong Dae said sliding sneakily in between Kyungsoo and Jongin.

‘No Hyung.’ Jongin warned taking the beer from Jong Dae who was just about to hand it over to an unsuspecting Kyungsoo; his target for the night. Kyungsoo eyed Jongin suspiciously who drank up the beer in his place. Jong Dae sighed and left those two for the moment.

‘Jongin, I can take care of myself.’ Kyungsoo said shaking his head after Jong Dae had left.

‘Not when it comes to Jong Dae.’ Jongin coughed already turning red from the beer .

‘Oh Fan Hyung, how would you like just a little Soju for-‘

‘No thanks Jong Dae.’ Kevin interrupted, completely blocking off Jong Dae who had popped up and attempted to sweet talk Kevin into getting him smashed.

‘Fine…’ Jong Dae sighed before sliding off again.

‘Oh Sehun~’ was all you heard before asking Kevin;

‘You don’t drink?’

‘I do, but I don’t like drinking too much really.’ Kevin replied nonchalantly resting his arms on the table in front of him.

Of course Jong Dae attempted throughout the night to constantly get Kyungsoo to drink more behind Jongin’s back – he’d managed to sneak in a few shots without Jongin knowing; but when he did find out – Jongin would gulp up the drinks in Kyungsoo’s place – telling Jong Dae off and punching him lightly.

‘Luhan let’s place a bet.’ Jong Dae chuckled holding out some money.

‘Oh yeah what?’ Luhan asked eyeing the cash and then looking up at JongDae intruiged.

‘Let’s bet on what type of drunk Minseok-hyung will be.’ Jong Dae replied nudging Minseok in between the two.

‘Aish you guys can’t bet on me while I’m sober and can fully understand-‘

‘DEAL. 10,000 WON SAYS HE’S A SLEEPY DRUNK TONIGHT.’ Luhan exclaimed prodding Minseok who looked thoroughly unimpressed.

‘Why are they betting on Minseok?’ You asked in English to Kevin.

‘Oh because Minseok’s either always a sleepy or hyper drunk  - so those two can bet on it because it’s 50/50, it’s just luck of the dice at what he will be.’

‘Ohhhh sounds interesting.’ You said trying hard not to laugh at Minseok’s expense.

‘Do you want to join?’ Luhan asked looking amused.

‘No thanks I’ll see how it plays out…sorry Minseok-shi.’ You bowed politely at Minseok who looked at you aloofly.

‘Well I wont get drunk so both of you are going to be thoroughly disappointed.’ Minseok stated folding his arms determinedly.

Aaaaaannnndddd somehow after about 5 minutes Minseok was off his face.

He was completely gone.

And immediately passed out onto the table snoring.

‘Yessss pay up Jong Dae~.’ Luhan said fist pumping the air and gesturing his hand out to Jong Dae.

‘Damnit he let me down, oh well next time he’ll definitely be a crazy drunk and I’ll bet double.’ Jong Dae evily chuckled to himself.

 

Sehun sat next to Jongin looking a little worried and queasy. 

'Sehun-shi are you ok?' You asked feeling unsure.

'Yeah he's fine.' Jong Dae replied for Sehun; he was chuckling like a naughty school boy, wrapping his arm around Sehun merrily while he poured him another drink.

'Ok, I'm nipping to the bathroom, I'll be back in a second.' You said bowing to everyone politely and walking out. 

'Ok.' The boys who actually heard you replied in unison and went back to drinking. 

'Come on Sehun-ah; if you take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter