Disneyland II

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Kyungsoo both sat on a bench, waiting for the rest of the boys to rendezvous so you could continue with the day’s activities.

‘_____ah, let’s go on a roller coaster.’ Sehun ordered the minute he reached you, continuing to his newly bought ice cream.

‘Huh, oh which one Sehun?’ You asked, looking to where he pointed; it was a horrendous looking roller coaster that zig-zagged and looped around.

You felt your stomach drop and your throat rasp.

Why couldn’t it be the spinning teacups??

‘Um Sehun-ah, that doesn’t look too great.’ You stuttered, trying to claw your way out of this one;

‘And besides, we can’t go on that because you still have your ice….’ Before you could even finish your sentence, Sehun had stuffed the whole cone into his mouth.  He looked like a hamster, cheeks filled to the brim while he chewed.

‘Bow we kam go.’ The boy attempted to talk while chewing slowly (obviously trying not to choke).

You stared at him, utterly perplexed.

How was this boy a skinny twig?

Sehun raised both eyebrows while he chewed, confused as to why you were visibly judging him.

‘You eat like a pig.’ Kyungsoo had no reason to hold back when he spoke to Sehun. He remained seated while you stood up. Sehun flashed an offended look in Kyungsoo’s direction but of course he didn’t care.

‘Yeah let’s go, it looks fun!’ Baekhyun exclaimed, pulling you and Sehun into a tight clasp, dragging you towards the ride.

‘Wait, where are the others?’ You asked looking around. Why was it that only Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol seemed to be present?

‘Oh well, we left the others because they wanted to go on the teacups.’ Chanyeol looked so disappointed in the group they left behind.

Meanwhile, your jaw dropped and your shoulders slumped in disappointment.

‘Ahhh man.’ You moaned, furrowing your eyebrows.

‘But don’t worry, we’re the brave ones, so let’s go on something terrifying!’ Baekhyun pointed towards the roller coaster Sehun had previously pointed at, your heart quivered.

‘I’m not going.’ Kyungsoo folded his arms and pulled out his phone, taking more photos of the scenery while he leaned back on the bench.

‘Oh well if Kyungsoo’s not going, I guess I should stay and-‘

‘-Fine, have fun on your own, come on guys let’s go!’ You frowned at being talked over. A thought of Junmyeon having to control these three made you feel incredibly sorry for the guy.

But alas, you had no choice;

‘I’m with Sehun.’

‘Why??’ Baekhyun whined, letting go of your hand in dismay while you grabbed Sehun’s.

‘Was that the only reason you wanted to come on this ride!?’ Chanyeol exclaimed, not caring if it embarrassed Baekhyun.

‘Me?’ Sehun asked in a happy, yet surprised tone.

You pulled him close and hissed in his ear;

‘If I throw up on this ride, and I probably will, I want you to be my target Mr – let’s go on the scariest coaster.’ You trembled as you spoke, clasping a hand over Sehun and pulling him to the queue.

He didn’t seem too happy then.

---------------------

 

Luckily for Sehun, you didn’t throw up on the ride.

And even luckier for Sehun, you clung on to him throughout the entire thing (much to the other boy’s dismay).

It was a shame the ride ended so quickly, he thought.

You did look a little worse for wear, but it was nothing food wouldn’t fix of course.

‘Can we get hotdogs?’ Sehun asked while you left the ride far behind.

‘Hotdogs?’ You breathed in utter bewilderment. Sehun nodded aloofly, like what he was asking wasn’t crazy.

‘Well we wanna go on that ride, so you guys go eat and we’ll re-group with the others.’ Baekhyun and Chanyeol both waved goodbye before Baekhyun paused;

‘Come with us!’ He asked excitedly holding out a hand towards you.

‘What are you going on?’ You asked looking at the Peter Pan ride to your left.

‘On the tower of Terror again of course.’

Your face fell while Chanyeol nodded enthusiastically.

‘We’ve got to go on it one more time seeing as we probably won’t be back here again.’ Baekhyun sighed while Chanyeol ruffled his hair. He’d leant his bob-omb hat to Jongin who was somewhere else in the park wearing it.

The Tower of Terror was a blatant no.

‘I’d rather be buried alive.’ You stated, feeling queasy once more.

‘Suit yourselffff.’ Baekhyun seemed to signal something to Sehun…it seemed to look somewhere between a jealous yet incredibly sly look.

Either way, Sehun just waved at his Hyung and walked over to the nearest hot dog stand.

‘One hot dog please.’ You asked the server.

‘You don’t want one?’ Sehun examined you looking concerned.

‘After that thing, I don’t want to eat anything for a whileee.’ You stated, shuddering at the thought.

‘You should take at least one bite.’ Sehun suggested while he took a massive bite out of his American-sized hot dog and chewed along merrily.

‘Yah Sehun-ah.’ You rolled your eyes before taking a tissue out of your pocket.

‘Whaaaat.’ He mumbled slowly.

‘Can’t you eat like a normal person?’ Sehun looked back at you with furrowed eyebrows, holding an innocent expression at your words.

‘Of course I can-‘

‘-You have mustard all over your face.’ You mopped the inner part of his cheek before wiping the corner of his lips in deep concentration.

‘Honestly Sehun, what are you going to do without me around?’ You told him off, but it was playful while you shook your head and breathed out, getting the last remnants of mustard off the Maknae’s face.

Sehun stopped chewing for a moment.

He couldn’t look away.

His lips pursed together in a thin line while he well and truly thought about it for the first time;

What was he going to do without you around?

These past few months he’d grown so attached…he didn’t even realise it’d happened…

His heart beat a little faster, it dropped then jumped once more in panic of having you so close, but also in fear of losing you.

‘What?’ You asked with a raised eyebrow, meeting Sehun’s gape.  You stood back slightly, throwing the tissue in a nearby bin.

‘Well, you drink bubble tea like a child.’ Sehun mumbled the weak retaliation out while mopping his mouth with the back of his hand.

He’d never taken anything seriously. Why should he? He was young, he was always the youngest in the group; the younger brother of the family…the younger kid in class…and now the maknae of Exo…there was never a need for him to think of another person in a serious way…

…Until now.

You raised an eyebrow, leaning back slightly in defence;

‘Fine.’

You made up your mind coolly;

‘Then, I’ll be taking my revenge.’ You lunged forward and much to Sehun’s dismay;

‘Wha-‘ He was cut off by your fingers pinching and grabbing his cheeks, tugging them briskly. Sehun yelped and closed his eyes;

‘Yah stop it, YAH!’ Sehun yelled, trying to grab your hands in one of his (seeing as the hotdog was held firmly in the other, no way was he going to drop it on the floor just to stop you). But you were having none of it;

‘Call me Noona!’ You ordered playfully.

‘What, No!’ Sehun tried to smack your hand away but you didn’t budge, tugging his skin tighter in retaliation.

‘Call me Noona and then we’re even!’ You ordered once more, trying so hard not to burst out laughing over Sehun’s expression.

‘Never, yah!’

‘Fine.’ You straightened out your clothes, blowing some loose strands of hair from your face. However a genius idea formed in your head;

‘Then I’ll be stealing some of this!’

You leaned in so quickly, he didn’t have time to comprehend it.

Sehun’s mouth opened, forming an ‘o’

Your head tilted while you closed your eyes…

Your lips parted as you leaned in closer towards him…

He could feel your hot, wet and moist breath on his fingertips while you opened your mouth wide.

WHAT

You engulfed half of his hot dog into your mouth.

Now, out of all the times in the world, Sehun had a thought that would not die.

How could something that size fit into your mouth!?

The whole thing looked like…

His imagination ran absolutely wild.

Blood travelled and filled other places that should definitely not have happened in a place like Disneyland.

His palms began to sweat and his mouth ran dry in horror.

His imagination was awful, absolutely awful.

Is this what it’d look like if…

But he couldn’t stop thinking it as he looked down at you. You stared right up at him, batting your mischievous eyelashes in his direction.

It almost looked like you were…imagine if you were…

‘N-noona.’ His voice cracked while the word chocked out of him in utter surrender and confusion.

Stop. Stop thinking of dirty thoughts Sehun-ah stop it!

You chomped down harshly, clamping your teeth together before pulling back, ripping the hotdog in half. Sehun gulped while you pulled away, wiping your lips victoriously.

‘Haha, food will always get you to speak up Sehun-ah, I win!’ You looked far too innocent to realise what was going on in his head.

‘!’ Was all you both heard before Jong Dae rushed in and pulled Sehun away, dragging the boy as far away from you as possible.

‘S-Sehun-ah! Jong Dae!’ You called out in confusion after them.

‘What’s up with Sehun?’ Kevin appeared out of nowhere standing beside you, he’d obviously seen Jong Dae practically rugby tackle the boy away.

‘Mm I dunno.’ You muttered, handing Kevin the remains of the hotdog.

He ate it appreciatively.

-------------

 

‘I know you’re still a teenager but, man! Who knew the Maknae was such a !’ Jong Dae tutted while he dragged Sehun away. The boy fought and argued along the way, but Jong Dae did not let up (he definitely was stronger than he looked).

‘Hyung I didn’t do anything, what, stop!’ Thankfully the blood had flooded back to Sehun’s face rather than somewhere else...

Jong Dae finally released him. They were far away from where you stood.

‘Sehun control yourself.’ Jong Dae muttered quietly, staring Sehun up and down. Sehun had to defend himself, perhaps Jong Dae had completely gotten the wrong end of the stick;

‘Hyung what are you talking about-‘

‘I know.’ Jong Dae didn’t look like he wanted to play around for once. Sehun gulped hard but didn’t back down;

‘You know what?’ He muttered guiltily.

‘I don’t need to say it because you know what I mean.’ Jong Dae jerked his head in your direction.

Sehun didn’t reply, but his silence gave it away while he dropped his hands to his sides.

‘You’re lucky everyone else was too stupid to see it.’ Jong Dae sighed, rubbing the back of his head frustratedly. Sehun’s eyes widened and his heart pounded, how did he get caught!?

‘Hyung, please don’t-‘

‘You really think I’d tell?’ Jong Dae seemed to be offended by his statement.

Sehun looked back at Jong Dae guiltily. Jong Dae sighed once more;

‘So how long have you, you know…’ His eyes looked over at you once more. Sehun pouted before pressing his lips into a harsh line. He didn’t like the awful feeling of being sussed out, of his heart pounding painfully against his rib cage at the realisation…

‘I don’t…know…it just sort of…happened I guess.’ Was all Sehun could reply with. It was true, he didn’t really know how or when…his feelings towards you…altered.

‘How did you know?’ He couldn’t fight the urge to ask so he could better hide it himself next time.

‘It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the way you look at her Sehun-ah.’ Jong Dae had only been present for a day and he’d noticed it, which was terrifying. How obvious had Sehun been!?

‘And…what about you Hyung?’ Sehun asked trying to redirect the topic of conversation. He shyly looked back at a surprised Jong Dae.

‘What about me?’ He asked confused.

‘Well, do you-‘

‘-No of course not.’ Jong Dae laughed at the accusation, but deep down, Sehun didn’t feel convinced. But what was the point in arguing?

‘But seriously Sehun-ah, you’re too obvious. You will get caught, so be careful.’ Sehun looked back at Jong Dae, why was he helping him out? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter