The End - Xiumin

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys! Continuing with the Exo Member's in-canon confessions!

I know many of you wanted to find out how this story would end, and who the POV character would end up with!

So that you can all get final clearance and the story is somewhat complete!!

NOTE – I wanted the story to end up to the point of the Chinese members leaving, but I changed the timeline – So Tao left the group first, then Luhan and then Kris.

((I will discuss each member and how I saw it ending <3 (AND THEIR CONFESSIONS!) <3 ))

I hope you enjoy reading! And also, so sorry if your Ship didn’t come true T__T

 

Minseok

 

Minseok was quiet and mature. He had a cute face and was empathetic to the way you felt. Perhaps he was the Kyungsoo of Exo-M in the way he could somehow tell what you were feeling without uttering a word.

Minseok was a listener, he could sit in silence, hearing you talk, whinge or moan, and be utterly content.  

The body image issues he struggled with was something you’d helped him through - beginning to end, and vice versa - Minseok helped you with your own inner demons. It was a wonderful friendship that blossomed and grew.

But along the way, something had stirred in Minseok…he couldn’t quite pinpoint when or why but...well perhaps it was during football practice...but the why?  

He felt it the moment you declared yourself his 'number one fan'  so boisterously and merrily, an affection had  rooted and grew inside of him.

But Minseok was loyal. He knew he’d never get in the way – Luhan was too important to him. Besides, Kim Minseok had no desire to become part of a love triangle, or whatever shape existed between you and the others. He was happy and content with the way things were…absolutely. 

And perhaps it was the day you’d both headed to a coffee shop with Luhan. You’d taken a hasty sip from your drink, realising it was loaded with cinnamon – a flavouring you despised. While you winced and crinkled your nose, Luhan laughed, taking a sip from your drink to confirm the mixed-up order. Perchance, the way Luhan moved closer to you with such ease…and how you let him…

The way he seemed so clearly in love, it made Minseok feel...

…an ache.

He was happy with the way things were. But deep down in his heart, Minseok knew that he could never feel fully at ease with his own feelings, with his own heart, until he confessed.

-----

And so, here you were on a beach in Busan.

Enjoying a day off between filming Exo showtime, the others splashing in the waves or lazing around in the sun and enjoying their short-lived free time. You had been dipping your legs in the water, until it was spoiled by both Baekhyun and Chanyeol who both decided to splash you with as much water as they could. Luckily Kyungsoo scolded those two endlessly while Jongin handed you a towel.

It was Minseok who had subtly, without you even realising it – offered to sit a bit further way, where there were towels laid out in a sort of picnic-form and the pair of you could sit under a large sun umbrella. And so, you wound up sitting beside Minseok, at the top of a sand hill with the picturesque view of the ocean cast in a mirage in front of you. The waves crashed against the shore in a playful mood.

By the time you reached the hill, you’d noticed that the boys were playing around with a ball, fancying themselves as footballers. Luhan shot across the beach while Yixing chased after him with equal speed.

‘They’re going to run themselves ragged before filming starts up again.’ You tutted, noticing Chanyeol annoy Sehun with some seaweed about as long as he was. Both Kyungsoo and Jongin seemed to pretend to play football while they chatted and looked at the beach. Minseok noticed the smile that curved upon your lips as you watched. 

‘Oh to be young boys~ is that what you’re thinking?’ Minseok grinned, dropping his towel over your shoulders. You scoffed, annoyed he knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter