You no hide secret

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Being an idol singer was stressful yet meaningful. Some days, every single minute of their life was overwhelmed by the spotlights from everywhere, screamings and pushings from their fans, harsh insults from the antis, and many more 'exciting' experiences. Those could be fun, but also traumatising, however those were also something that the typical public could never experience in their entire life. Saying about meaningful, wouldn't it feels quite good when you get to do many things in a day, rather then just staring into space waiting for the night to come? Your simple actions make someone else's day; your gentle smile make someone else's feels a lot better despite the bas s he or she just encountered; your kind acts influence many other teenages around the world to follow and together, your fans and you has make some other strangers' life better.

After a few mini Christmas concerts and radio shows, Jenny had spent another year in the foreign country, away from her hometown, her family. Third half empty, half exciting 1st of January. Thanks to her wonderful company and label mates, they all contributed to her 'half exciting' sector.

Being one of the most popular rookie since debut, finally it is the yearly Golden Disk Award, the girls were invited to the award as they were nominated for the Newcomer Award and the Popularity Award. The girls have not much music released yet, thus they were not nominated for any of the music related sector. 

"Gosh, girls we need to produce more songs already, we are singer after all!" stated EunBi while flipping through the nomination booklet which manager unnie, Ms Kim was holding onto previously.

"Jenny aren't you going to wear any ear acessories!?" Ms Kim came into the room where PiXie Dusts was located in, she quickly went to the girls' stylist and ordered them around. "We are leaving to the place soon, quickly get yourself ready. After EXO would be you girls' turn, the van is waiting."

Despite having many trained, professional staffs in the company, sometimes things always turn out messy and chaotic due to the young artists procrastinating.

Jenny were grinning ear to ear since the moment she arrived in S.M. Entertainment. It had been two full years staying in her dream company, but she never feel enough. How much she wished to live in this place, that would be heaven.

Soon the girls had done preparing and the whole crew were finally able to set off.

"I just realised that we have not record as much song as our seniors had recorded during the first year of their career..." Jenny cupped her cheeks while stating her realisation sadly.

"Shall we try to compose our own song?" HyeNa tilted her head cutely and suggested, however her sincere suggestion had caused Jenny to make an exaggerated upset expression.

"Unnie had tried to write her own lyrics before, two set of work to be exact, and all got rejected hahaha-" Taemi who had witnessed Jenny's failure laughed and patted Jenny's shoulder again.

"You are the worst member ever..." Jenny turned away from Taemi.

The trip was as fun as usual thanks to the PiXie Dusts members. Their driver enjoyed having them on board, he will never feel bored at listening to their childish conversation.

 

-

 

The sky had turned into darker shade of orange by the time all SM artists arrived at the avenue. It was a big day to some of them. Ignore the fact that all the participiants were entertainers or just someone elses who were working in this industry, actually this entire situation was no difference from a typical school prom night--lots of people, and noisy. The only obvious difference was that majority of the people here were not Jenny's friend. 

Ms Kim told the five that they will be heading straight towards the hall and be seated, what they needed to do was to follow the instruction of the staffs and never be naughty.

Byul and EunBi looked the most calm and natural among PXD, Jenny's eyes showed a little bit too much curiosity and excitment while Taemi and HyeNa were quite nervous.

EXO was just not far away from the girls. Baekhyun had spotted them, he nudged Chanyeol's tummy with his elbow and the later turned and smile at the girls. Only after a few seconds then he head over to them and asked if they had decided where to sit.

"Huh? We can choose wherever we wanted to sit? Like what students did in the lectural hall?" EunBi questioned, the other four nodded too.

"Not really, I don't know the seating plan either hahaha. Hey we shall go in now, you girls just follow us then!" Chanyeol grinned at ran off to where he was supposed to be at.

Without further delay, the girls quickly followed their seniors' footsteps.

 

 

PiXie Dusts was given an instruction to be seated beside EXO. Both Sehun and Chanyeol was alert enough to hear that instruction, they eyed each other for a second and instantly shifted themselves beside the girls. EunBi who was seated just beside EXO, was surprised by the two amusing boy.

 

"Noona I want to sit with Jenny!" "Pretty EunBi I want to sit with Jenny!" Sehun and Chanyeol requested together.

 

Jenny obviously saw their little commotion as she was just beside EunBi. She greeted her hyung and Sehun joyfully and changed her seat with EunBi.

Oh Sehun, being the most evil member in within EXO had successfully snatched the seat beside Jenny, Chanyeol had no choice but to seat beside Sehun. Luhan who appeared to be next to Chanyeol shook his head slightly and tapped Chanyeol's forearm softly, for twice, paying his deepest respect to Chanyeol.

 

"Poor yeolie, you could never win maknae."

 

"..."

 

One more hour to go until the opening of the Award ceremony, many other actors and sctresses, singers and producers had yet to arrived.

 

"Jen! Your eye make up is very pretty, it suits you a lot." Sehun smiled cheekily at Jenny.

 

"Old Sehun today your hair is not grey anymore! you look damn adorable in pale brown, you became ohmija again!" Jenny exclaimed, decided to praise him in return.

 

"No one is old!" Sehun frowned cutely when Jenny mentioned that old nickname of his, which he had not heard in quite a few months already. Suddenly, Sehun remembered that it had been a long time since he last exchanging messages with Jenny, "You did not message me often, were you that busy?"

 

"Oh damn! Sorry I rarely use my phone nowadays!" Eventhough she knew that he was just pretend to be upset, however she still felt bad towards him. It was weird to feel that way towards a guy who is neither your BFF nor boyfriend, perhaps because he was her bias. Jenny decided to message him every single day and night. 

 

"Remember to whatsapp me too!" Chanyeol commented abruptedly.

 

 

Suho whom was sitting in the middle of the group looked at both side, making sure that s were all present, and then he spotted the Jenny crew. The three best friends, Jenny, Chanyeol and Sehun were happily chatting their way off.

 

"Aigoo the kids." Suho sighed silently, then he turned to Xiumin who was seatted beside him, "Tell luhan to look out for the three, sometimes do pay attention at the stage. There are hell lots of cameras around." 

 

Throughout the entire award giving ceremony, SM artists did behave well. All their little interaction with each others and other korean stars were caught by the fans' cameras, the three were no exception.

 

-

 

Maybe it was due to the lack of music released, PiXie Dusts had won nothing. As contrast, EXO won the best album of the year award. In order to celebrate for the nominees and winners, Mr Lee had already booked a dining hall at one of the prettiest hotel in Seoul for his artists. That party also served as an ancouragement for any artists who did not win any prizes.

Taemi spotted the suspicious HyeNa who kept on checking her cellphone. Taemi quickly reported her newest discovary to Byul. Not long after being eyed by the two, HyeNa excused herself from the party and left the hall. Taemi decided to stalk the youngest member along with Byul.

They spotted HyeNa sneaked into a convenient store located at the lobby and slowly moved towards the corner where one male was standing.

HyeNa and him had talked for a little while only. She left with a hint of happiness on her face, she had tried her best to hold her grin however she was feeling too great to be calm.

Taemi and Byul quickly returned back to the hall before HyeNa had saw them. 

 

Many days after, the girls found out that there were quite a number of fantaken photos of HyeNa and one unknown guy going out together late at night more than just a few times. Their manager unnie had been nagging the girls for a few days, saying that never violate the curfew which was setted by the company. Being a typical teenage girl who was in her age of affecting by love easily, of course HyeNa would not listen to her manager and tends to break the rules often.

HyeNa was so scared when she received a scolding message from Ms Kim, and also a few screenshots of anti-fans leaving harsh comments under her picture with her male friend. EunBi finally stepped into the picture and held a meeting within the members.

The maknae finally revealed that the boy whom she went out at night to meet was actually her senior in her high school whom she used to like. After he had graduated two years ago and Jenny had debuted one year ago, her feelings for him actually faded away. Only until few months back, coincidentaly, her group of friends and her went to a new cafe for lunch and found out that the senior what actually the owner of the shop. She started talking to her dream boy again, and they eventually got closer. That was how they ended up meeting up after HyeNa's schedule ended. She treated him as her brother and nothing goes beyond that boundary because he was engaged.

Jenny told Ms Kim to give her a few weeks to slowly divert fans' attention. Since that incident was not very serious nor eye catching, Ms Kim agreed with Jenny and told her that if she could not handle the problem, she could always message her. Ms Kim would try to distinguish the fire for the girls. Minority of the netizens were discussing and guessing about what was happening, some of them supported HyeNa for whatever her dicision will be however some did not. The antis continued to insult, and the Pixers would continue to defend for PiXie Dusts.