Stay true, and we are going to be fine

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

September 2018;

 

Back in the days where Jenny was still a young student wearing the nerdy looking uniform in Singapore, she dreamt to be famous and pretty. Everything was still beyond her reach back then, the only time where her dreams came true was when she had her eyes closed and letting the imagination flows. She would wonder, what was Sehun doing when she was queueing up for food in the canteen during recess time; she would wonder, what was SNSD doing when she was trying hard to memorise the content of the textbook for the upcoming tests; she would wonder, what will the artists do in the dorm during their free time. Jenny would never stop wondering all the random things and those made her wanted to get closer to her dream even badly.

Now she had tried out almost everything she was wondering back then, she had been through the training stage, she had went to the backstage of Music Bank and KBS, she had experienced the feeling of giving autograph to a group of teenagers when she was about to cross the road, she had gotten the chance to try out so many things that she yearned to try back then.

Everything had become her daily ritual, suddenly nothing ever feels fresh and exciting to her anymore. The thought of quitting had slowly creep into her mind.

 

It had been 1 year plus together with Sehun and everyone was getting more and more busy as the day goes by. EXO's popularity had risen to a whole new level after their newest hit song and the super successful comeback. When so much people was expecting EXO to start going down the hill, they had created yet another miracle. So does PiXie Dusts. The girls had endorsed for a really famous make up and clothing brand the last summer, also released a really addicting single and since then their popularity haven't go down by bit.

One day, during EXO's new MV filming day, Jenny thought that she would visit the boys since she was free. When she arived at the set, one of the staff recognised her and pointed to the van not far away from them.

"Jenny-sshi! Sehun is just in the car, you can find him there."

"Oh, you know what I was about to ask! All right, thank you!" Jenny laughed and bowed at the staff, she was quite surprised by the staff.

 

So Jenny hopped onto the van with a cute 'boo!' to get her boyfriend's attention. 'Oh!' He was clearly surprised by her appearance and also obviously glad to see his most favourite person on earth at the moment, to come to visit him. Sehun have her sitting in his lap and had his arms circled her. She smelled like candy, she smelled like flowers, she smelled like all the good things. He was expecting something sweet and stupid to come out from her.

 

"Sehunnie, I am thinking about quiting the stage, I had enough of everything and now I think is time to move on and experience new things."

"Babe, you really think this is a good idea?"

"Yea, I want to return to studies and be a designer or something like that. You know, before I enter kpop, being a designer was my second dream, however the desire to become a singer was really strong so I just gave up the chance to study for stardom."

"Babe, once you give up stardom, it is unlikely for you to return here because, everything will change, the environment, the people, and you are not a legend so everything will just crush after you leave." Sehun spoke in a serious tone while gently caressed the back of her hand with his thumbs.

"Nah, it's not like I am going to quit now, but I am thinking about this, seriously, for some time already. Gotta talk to the girls soon."

"Are you really going to ditch me?" He pouted, although she was not facing him.

"Haha. Boy, it's not like we will not be able to see each other after I quit! Do you even know what is a cellphone?" She chuckled, was not feeling heavy at all, she turned around and faced him, showering his soft cheeks with gentle kisses until his voice gradually quieten down shyly.

"Ya! Talking about ditching, we are so busy right now that we don't even have time to go on dates!!" Sehun cupped her face firmly and created a distance between their face. He made a upset expression and made sure she sees it.

"Ahh.. oppa, it can't be helped." Looking at his pale face, Jenny felt something had crawled out from the bottom of her heart. Do you still like me as much as the moment before you decided to confess? Will you still have butterflies when I look into your eyes? Jenny thought. She just looked into his eyes, trying to search for an answer. At that moment, she was a little girl, was had uncertainty in her heart, for her precious relationship. Cupping his cheeks for awhile, she let go one hand, and combed through his hair, touching his features. His high nose bridge, thin lips, single eyelids, sharp chin, and thick eyebrows.

"W-what?" Sehun got so nervous and don't know what to do, that tingling sensation in his chest was growing and he thought that his heart was going to jumped out of his ribcage. He swallowed his saliva, then stared at the oblivious Jenny in front of him.

"Sehunnie you are the best." Jenny chuckled lightly and gave a light peck on his nose.

"i thought my heart was about to explode..." he flushed hard and mumbled. She heard it anyways.

"Remember to stay true and be honest to yourself, and to me, thats all I ever ask for." The basic for a relationship to last, trust and honesty was the base of everything.

"Don't you dare to break what you had just said to me." Jenny tilted her head and says to him.

The young couples exchanged a smile, and leaned in for a good kiss. They pulled apart just right before the door was opened, Jenny blushed hard, as if she just did something embarrassing and left the set. Leaving Sehun with his heart racing, he clutched his chest and got off the van with a confused manager who was wondering why Sehun looked like he was out of breath.