Fruits and flowers

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

The good news of the year was the maknae, HyeNa had graduated at february 10th, finally got rid of high school and homeworks. The schoolmates took a lot of photo for HyeNa. As always, when an idol had finally graduated, there would be tons of photo of the graduants wearing the typical yellow uniform circulating around the net. Her unnies bought an poloroid camera and two pairs of heels for her as graduation present. HyeNa was more interested in the polaroid though. When the graduation ceremony had ended, HyeNa was feeling really happy and slight sadness at the same time.

"Finally no more homeworks. You know, since I am not studying in an idol school, teacher will give us lots of homework and it was really tough to manage both career and work together. It was really tiring. Not to mention during the exam period, I have to practise for singing, dancing, and memorised the textbook content after school, I thought I was about to die from exhaustion." said HyeNa while happily throwing her old work books into the recycle bin in front of the camera.

 

Reborn's release date was setted on 20th of February, 2016. Eventhough the contract said to only produce a song every 50 days, however the girls still had to take the promotion day into consideration, thus they tried to get everything done as soon as possible because the promoting would be a long journey.

DongHae, who was the new host of Super Junior Kiss the Radio suggested that PiXie Dusts could have a special appearance on SuKiRa after other artist on the 19th February night. Everyone thought that it was a brilliant idea so PiXie Dusts's first schedule of the month was setted.

 

 

"Ready girls? Come on everyone who is listening to us, let's get ready to count down with us.  Here we go..." said Dong Hae excitedly.

"10-"

"9-"

"8-"

"..."

"..."

"2-"

"oh my god!!" the girls could not hold in their excitement.

"1!! Everyone, here is the REBORN, check this out." DongHae cheered with the girls and announced the release of the song together. He pressed the play button and when the music started, especially TaeMi and Jenny was figetting on their seat already.

 

 

Soon after the song had been played for a minute, other website such as youtube, itune, SM Entertainment official site and more, had also uploaded the music. Reborn was so ready to be shared with the world.

The reaction were so explosive from not just the fans and netizens, also among the other artists. DongHae happily gathered the girl in front of the computer screen and showed them all the positive messages from netizens, HyeNa was feeling to excited about the released that she started sobbing quietly beside the screen.The girls received mostly supportive feedbacks. Friends and families messaged them as soon as they heard the new single.

 

-

 

Although PiXie Dusts members are really excited at the moment and they just want to find a pool and jump down, however they could not do so because they need to rest. The next day would be a long day await for them, with all the promotings and fanmeets. HyeNa brought back home a piece of wet, tear stained tissue as the souvenir. Widely spread smile was plastered on everyone's face, even Byul who often put up a poker face also could not hide her happiness. Once they reached the dorm, EunBi quickly get everyone to wash up as quickly as they could, she wanted the girls to look refreshed on the screen instead of having eyebags hanging under their doe eyes.

The new arrangement in the dorm was currently HyeNa, Byul and Jenny sharing a room, and TaeMi was with EunBi at the other room. If you think that Jenny and HyeNa would behave and sleep after lights out because Byul seems scary, then you are wrong. So wrong. These two were the noisiest. Byul was such an owl. These three often stay up awhile more for a short girls' talk, or just linked up their device through bluetooth and had a nice match, be it a car race or street fighter.

As usual, EunBi woke up first. Usually Ms Kim will send her a message, giving her a summary of what is going to happen later (you know, schedule) so it had became EunBi's habit--to check her phone after she had waken up. So no doubt, first thing to do after leaving the bed was to take a look at her samsung note 4.

"DAMN! Guys wake up! Good news! We got more than fifty hundred thousand views for our music video already! Also more than 5000 downloads in total!" EunBi literally screamed on the spot and that was enough to wake all the light sleeper up.

 

The girls went to the company with heartful of joy. They practised their song for so many times until Ms Kim went to the room at 1pm to get them. It was their comeback day on inkigayo.

 

-

 

It was really crazy, Jenny almost mistaken herself as one of the SNSD member. PiXie Dusts had never heard such unite and loud fanchant during their rehearsal before. Just a rehearsal! You can imagine how insane that would be during the proper performance.

fanchant has the same effect as redbull, it boost the performer's spirit higher and making the atmosphere better, it is also a way to show the other fandom that who is better, who is stonger, who is more unite and supportive through the synchronization and volume. On that nights, PXD seems like the winner among the freshly debut groups.

The girls wiped off the cold sweat on their forehead and did a cheer with the dancers before they moved their way to the side stage. When MC announced their turn, the screams instantly erupted from the audience, created a huge impact within the five.

"Make this the best performance, best comeback of tonight alright!" Jenny shouted at her members excitedly, having a hard time to fight her voive with the screamings.

When PiXie Dusts finally stood on the stage proudly, Pixers waved their banners and lightstick greatly to show their support. The set dropped into absolute silence as the red spotlight shone at the performers. The strong drum beat enchoed in the set through the speaker, lifted up the audience's mood to the maximum. Jenny's new singing technic, TaeMi and HyeNa's powerful duet dance, Byul's cold yet confidence glance, EunBi's proud smile, everything was recorded and emphasized by zoom in through the camera and played on the TV, even the fans who were not at the set could feel the excitement too.

JAYJAY's red; BYUL's blue; HanA's grey; KYE's yellow; MILU's green; the five colours layered on the lightstick were seen in almost everyone's hand. The most unique lightstick ever. Pixers called their girls the angels with colourful dream that bring motivation, inspiration and positivity to the world.

 

Later few hours after the broadcast of Inkigayo, more than 5 million views of their reborn mv were recorded on youtube and there were also more than 15,000 downloads of their song on itune. Bear in mind that the number of order for the album had also increased. What an impressive figures for a rookie. Other than just the sales, the number of Pixers had also increased.

Few of the staffs and seniors decided to hold a mini celebration for the new members. Lay sent a message to praise Jenny for her effort and hardworks. HyeNa was surprised when some fans screenshot-ed Park Bom's congrates message on her twitter, the singer praised PXD for doing a good job and praised Jenny at a seperate tweet,. Jenny was flabbergasted and beyond happy, she instantly sent the screenshot to chanyeol to show off her achievement, ChanYeol was really jealous, so envious that he could not find any word to shoot Jenny. Since Jenny had already opened up her whatsapp, she thought that she might as well talk to Sehun, her bias told her to text him at anytime afterall.

 

-

 

Afterwards were a lot more performances on different music programmes to promote Reborn, many variety shows such as weekly idol had also invited PXD over. PiXie Dusts's daily timetable were filled with different promotion, those kept the girls busy for a really long time.

One day, the girls were on their way towards a variety programme, Ms Kim suddenly received a collaboration invitation from a famous blogshop called Rosey Tint, they invited PiXie Dusts for a collaboration of their spring collection. Their upcoming pieces were the limited edition. Being the fashion lovers, PiXie Dusts went onto the website on the spot to check out their recent instocks, Ms Kim thought that Rosey Tint's influence quite a big sum of number, also their products were beautiful, she decided to take the invitation and added it into PXD's latest schedule slot.

Only 500 fashion apperals were released and PXD agreed with Rosey Tint that the first 25 buyers would receive a thankyou card with signature from PXD. Also, the young singers were given a chance to show off their creativity, each of them got to design for a snapback cap and there would be 25 instocks for each design to highlight the word limited edition and uniqueness. Everything was sold off within 5 days.

 

 

PiXie Dusts's first 50 days under the new contract were full and happy, new project will be started from day 51, which is soon.