Thanks a bunch ;w;

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

12th March 2023,

 

Things were good just as usual, University life were not that tough actually but I am feeling a little lonely, wanting to download some new songs however the idol nowadays didn't really produce heartfelt music by themselves, what is the point of listening to them anyways. I thought that today was going to pass just like any other boring days, I really want to thank my friend for breaking up with that bad boyfriend at the very moment. I got a free amusement park ticket because she was so mad and almost throw it into the bin, I quickly stopped her and got the ticket with my thick skin hahaha!!

It actually felt not so bad to be in the amusement park alone, except that I had nobody to talk to.

Before I decided to leave the place, guess who I bumped into. Well, not exactly bumping to the person, more like I saw them from not far away. It was the sweetest JayHun couple!! It's been some time since I had last heard about them..? Sehun were wearing a cute banans prints top with a grey checkered shorts and a pair of striking neon yellow new balance; Jenny were in a cute white baby doll dress with her hair tied up into two cute buns. Her smile was so sweet that I could see Sehun melting down a little. They were so adorable, so close so sweet. I wanted to head over and ask for a selca but I guess maybe I shouldn't disturb them, there were quite some younger fans stading a few meters away trying to capture their idols' perfection down.

 

Hopefully the next time I ever get to 'bump' into them at somewhere else, I can see the third member in their family, that would be really nice and heart warming.
 

 

*an insert from a fan's diary.

-

HEY!! Firstly a great thank you to all of you who had accompanied my throughout this journey. This is just merely a 50 chapters' story but it took me exactly a year to finish it. I know, I been dragging but I am glad everything had ended quite well!! Finally i ended this story!! really, an achievement unlocked. New stories will be up soon, plese look forward to it and I promise it will be better than with dreams, loves, and pixie dusts! Love yall!!