The meeting was stressful... Not.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Later at evening, after the exciting news was brought to the young ladies, they were notified to head over to the corner of the dining area in SME. Lee Soo Man and the SNSD member Taeyeon were already there, discussing about something while waiting for the five trainees. Ms Kim then joined in the two to sit opposite of her girls.


"Hello boss, senior, and manager." The five ladies greeted politely with a standard 90 degree bow.

"Great. Have a seat." Lee Soo Man smiled at them and gestured them to sit down. "Guess why the eight of us are here."

"We did something wrong?" Said Tae Mi

"I dont know.." said Byul.

"You have something to announce." Said Jenny.

"Taeyeon sunbae is going to teach us how to sing." Said Eun Bi.

"Group name deciding session..?" Asked Hye Na.

Taeyeon chuckled at Eun Bi, "we will have the chance to sing together."

Mr Lee nodded and clapped his hand, "Well, our maeknae is correct! Guys, ever thought about your stage name and group name before?"

"I guess I will stick with Byul..." Byul was the first to raise up her hand.

"That's fine, a star, the pretty star." Mr Lee commented.

"Unnie what about me?" Hye Na tugged onto Jenny's sleeve and whispered with a pout.

"Uhh I don't know? Merge all the letters of your name together." Jenny joked.

"K.H.N!? Uhh no."

"How about Kye?" Jenny suddenly had an idea.

"Mr Lee! Is Kye fine? K.Y.E!" Aparrently HyeNa agrees with her favourite Jenny's idea.

"Jenny maybe you can have the name JayJay! I think it's cute!" Byul blurted out her thoughts.

"I'll take it since it came from our almighty Byul." Jenny pretended to wipe her 'tears'.

"Sure, Byul, KYE, JAYJAY." The laughter and sweats that the teens had shed reminds Lee Soo Man why did I set up a entertainment company, he wants to help the talented teenagers to realise their dream, he wants to see their passions burn wildly on the stage, in the spotlight. "What about EunBi? How about HanA? Hana?"

"Sir, I think HanA is unique." EunBi bowed her head at Lee Soo Man to show her apreciation.

"Can I just stick with my name too?" TaeMi finally made some noise.

"TaeMi loves hot malt chocolate drink." HyeNa randomly exposed TaeMi's liking.

"That reminds me of a chocolate drink called Milo." That was Jenny's favourite drink back in Singapore, it made her quite upset upon realised that Korea did not sell Milo.

"Then she can have the name Milu!" Ms Kim smile at the girls' adorable ideas, it was fun hearing them come out with different fun names.

"Byul, Milu, JAYJAY, KYE, and HanA, nice to meet you. I am Taeyeon." Taeyeon offered the girls a handshake, the five trainees in front of her reminds herself of Girls' Generation predebut period, it was stressful but fun.

"Actually I already had your group name in mind, interested to hear it?" Lee Soo Man sit up straight and look at each of his girls.

"Yes!!" They replied in unison.

"P.X.D. PiXie Dusts. Why pixie dusts? They are the magical dust particles that makes peter pan, wendy, and tinker bell fly, so I believe that they will make the five of you fly high, and soar in the blue sky. Being able to come into my company is like half of the dream come true for all of you, correct? Now, with pixie dusts, I hope to push you girls, the talented girls, up to the sky of dream." Lee Soo Man just made up short speech, he wished to make the girls believe in themself more. Faith and confidence are what that makes a person shine, isn't it?

Taeyeon was nodding when Lee Soo Man was talking, so as everyone presented. 

"You are dismissed. Ms Kim, tell them their schedule. Taeyeon you come with me." Then the boss of the company left the dining area along with Taeyeon.

"Go home and get some rest, starting from tomorrow onwards will be rushed, teasers filming need to be done within a week. HyeNa, your jacket shooting was not perfect, you have to get it done one more time. Now go go go! Better don't let me caught ya brats eating ramyun." Said Ms Kim while chasing the PiXie dusts members out from the dining place.

"Cool name, Jenny approved." EunBi laughed at Jenny's funny remarks, all of them includes Taeyeon and Ms kim likes the group name too, Lee Soo Man is truely a genius in creating group names.

"Hey would you just stop showing off your polaroid taken with Sehun? I am jealous." Milu slightly punched on Jenny's shoulder, she was tempted to spill the beans, telling Ms Kim that Jenny once sneaked out from self practise time for EXO.

"Got it." Jenny laughed at waved the back of her phone, where the photo was sticking at, at Milu before she shoved it back in her bag. "Let's go back, Milo."