When I shine.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

1 Jan 2015, Thursday, M! Countdown:

It was PiXie Dusts's big day, their first stage ever in their singer life. TaeMi was already awake by 5am, when they were asked to wake up by 6:30am. She could not go back to sleep so she decided to make sandwiches for her members to pass the time. Everyone was really nervous that they actually wake up thirty minutes earlier, that surprised their manager unnie when she saw five of them went to open the door for her.

After three hours of practising in another dance studio, Mr Lee Soo Man went to them and let them go back to wash up themself before heading down to the KBS building. The lively girls hop onto the big black car that used to fetch the idols, and the car drove off, bringing their passionate heart and soul towards their first stop.

"Jesus, I can't believe I am now sitting in this car." Jenny hold onto HyeNa's hand tightly while observing every single corner in the car, "I will be meeting all the kpop star very soon!"

"Yah, you are an idol now, why are you still behave like a fans?" Ms Kim shook her head and said to Jenny. Eunbi laughed at Ms Kim's comment, so as the driver.

For the rookies, they will be sharing the same waiting room, PiXie Dusts was put together with a three members girl group from an unknown company. They were rather too shy so PXD members did not actually get to interact with them, all they know about the three girls was their group name is Minty.

Jenny checked her phone for the last time before passing her phone to manager unnie and going on stage for the rehearsal, she received a text message from Chanyeol a few minutes ago.

"Dongsaeng ah! Hwaiting! Oppa will be watching your performance!"

"Ne, hyung. Keke." Jenny quickly typed out a short playful reply before surrending her phone over to manager unnie. That 'hyung' was on purposed as she found it weird to call Chanyeol 'oppa'.

There were not much group at that moment so the girls got to rehearse for three times. Their debut song was very powerful and interesting that it actually put the other rookies on stress.
 




PiXie Dusts was the second group to perform, so the girls had to standby at the stage entrance as soon as the first group walked up the stage. There was no room for the mistakes because the programme was airing live, thousands and thousands of audience will be keeping their eyes on them, whether to be a fail debut or not, it was all depends on their performance. TaeMi suggested a group hug before they went up to the stage.

"Freaking dream come true!" Said Jenny while hugging everyone. Then, they heard the intoduction for their group, the clip was really cool and all of the members love it so much.

It just felt so unreal for Jenny, she had been dreaming to be an idol singer since a few years back, she tried hard and finally got the opportunity to train. Now she is standing at the side of M! Countdown's stage, it felt really great to know that her dream had came true, it is real.

Not only Jenny, the other girls did not expect that there would be fans screaming and squealing for them when it was their turn to go on stage because that day was their first stage and none of them think that they are as attractive as EXO. It was scary when EXO debut, they had already gained a large fanbase even before they had debuted.

PiXie Dusts's debut song was called . It was about dream and love, what made the interesting was the tune of the song. It started with really loud and wild drum strumming, very upbeat, but when the song gets to the chorus, it became soothing and sweets. After the techno bridge, the song end off with R&B style of singing in rock music. A good song needs an awesome dance mobe to be perfect, the cheorograph was amzing, it was mixing with the hip hop, machine dance and sweet girly dance moves. It was totally a mixed genre. A lot of people became PiXie Dusts's fans immediately after watching their mind blowing performance.

The first thing that PiXie Dusts did when they got back to the back stage was high-five with the staff members and ran into their parents' embrace. However for Jenny, her family was not able to travel to Korea to watch her first time on the stage. Ms Kim, the manager unnie understand Jenny's situation so she returned her her handphone so that Jenny could dial her parents. Ms Kim was surprised to see that Jenny did not shed a tear while reporting, instead, she was smiling and was really excited. Strong girl, Ms Kim praised in her mind.

There were no schedule for the rest of the day so the girls went back to the company for another round of practising just to be even more familiar with the routine before their second stage on Music Bank on Friday. The seniors had actually prepared a mini celebration for the girls, the moment when they set their foot on the entrance, party poppers shot out the ribbons together and caught the girls off guard. The senior idols cheered for them and gave them many encouraging words. They even designed the cake themselves! Although the cake was quite messy but it made the girls felt warm and fuzzy deep in their heart.

"Thank you sunbae nim! We will not let all of you down! Here we go- haja kaja PiXie Dusts! (Let's go PiXie Dusts!)" The girls thanked their seniors all together and did their cheer for the very first time.

After the busy day, Jenny crawled onto her bed and hid under the blanket to reply those mass messages which was sent to her by all of her friends who had watched the M! Countdown. She updated the last chapter of her fanfic before she slept. She had already ended her trainee period, and that marked the end of her well-known fanfic.
 




Back at the EXO dorm, Lay was wandering around in youtube when SMTown had uploaded PiXie Dusts's debut stage on M! Countdown. He clicked on the thumbnail instantly and put on his purple beats headphone. Chen was beside him all the time but he was not paying any attention to Lay's laptop until he realised that Lay had plugged in his favourtie headphone.

"Ya, stalking pretty girls?" Chen shook Lay's shoulder and looked over at his screen. "Oh our juniors? Yeol! Come here!"

Chanyeol was using his ipad which was given by the China fans on his previous birthday beside Baekhyun, who was busy bickering with the maknae Sehun when Chen yelled. Chanyeol quickly head over to where Chen was located at, and behind him followed his happy virus crew member Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Oh it was out!" Chanyeol exclaimed happily and urged Lay to remove his headphone so that the rest could hear the singing too.

Luhan walked past the room and noticed five of his fellow members were crowding around Lay. Being the curious boy he always be, he looked over their heads and landed his gaze on the laptop screen, then he turned around to get the other members to watch the performance too and eventually all twelve of them were using their own electronic device to watch.

"Kyaaa that's my awesome sister!" Chanyeol unlocked his phone after the video while commenting.

"Hey they are good!" Lay smile gently and turned around to talked to Luhan when he spotted Luhan.

Few other boys were nodding and praising their new family members too. Chanyeol wrote down the comments, including his own words for the girls and he sent the long message to Jenny. The girls were moved by their seniors' caring words.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun went back to the living room afterwards. Chanyeol took away Sehun's smartphone without asking and started using it because he did not want to waste his own phone's battery. Chanyeol found a familiar photo in Sehun's media gallary, it was the one he saw on the back of Jenny's phone.

"Ya kid, why did you have Jenny's photo?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow on the right and question Sehun.

"Jenny? No I don't." It made Sehun panic for a moment as he thought that he did something wrong.

"This, I saw this polaroid at the back of her phone!" Chanyeol jumped up from the couch and sat beside Sehun.

"What Jenny?" Baekhyun did not catch useful information from the conversation.

"This... was few months ago! So that girl was Jenny? Huh so she went to our fanmeet before!" Sehun chuckled and took back his phone to take a good look of the photo.

"Aww she's quite adorable!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Why didn't she take picture with me." Chanyeol frowned and complained, he did not remember seeing Jenny before.

"Because I am more handsome than you." Sehun sticked out his tongue at Chanyeol before running away to Luhan.

"YA!!!"