New album on the way.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

The PiXie Dusts members were fully charged after their long break, they had to transfered their energy and passion into a hardware, the actual paper work. Jenny tried writing two songs after listening to Lay's work but 75 percent of her hard work were rejected. She was not good enough.

"Try harder, pal." TaeMi shook her head while giving Jenny a pat on her shoulder when she received the news.

"..."



Kai once again volunteered himself to help with the creating of cheorograph for PiXie Dusts's main piece, along with Byul, and even their dance instructor had to admit that the two made a pretty good team. Sometimes the professionals just have to let the idols to express themselves in their own way, maybe the outcome will be unexpectedly stunning.

It was the boys' turn for a break after the girls'. Some EXO members decided to stay back and help out their beloved juniors since they had been returning back home quite often as their parents were not far away from SME, and the girls appreciate their kindness very much.

Byul and HyeNa went to watch a new movie called Alice in wonderland together one day and that's where that got the idea for their New album's title --- Lost in Neverland. The first page of their album photobook is in a really cool 3D design, when you flip open the pages, there would be some popped up pictures just like the one you saw in those children story book.

Due to the preparation for their first comeback, PiXie Dusts would be staying in their company for many hours each day. Jenny decided to spend her free time wisely by asking signatures from her favourite SM artists, which are SHINee, EXO and TVXQ. You just cannot blame her, she is still a teenage girl and is their greatest fan before she even joined SME.

 




Time flies and it was already November. The birthday month of the girls. That's right, their birthday falls on the same month!

Since October and maybe even earlier than that, pixers had already started the collection of money and decided on which present to get for each of the member, how should they present the gifts. After more than a month's preparation, the pixers had came out with a fabulous idea and all of independent fandom had met the agreement of putting the presents in coloured boxes. The colour had been chosen based on the members' personality, the passionate JAYJAY was red, ice princess Byul was blue, cheerful KYE was yellow, mature HanA was brown, and refreshing TaeMi was green.

More than one boxes for each of the members had arrived in front of SM Entertainment's building at mid-November.

The girls were very surprised when the boxes were present to them through the staffs and really moved by their fans' act. Even the quiet Byul had tears b because she had never received so much love before, the most she got was a lipbalm, from her grandmother. Jenny was glad to see such a big sum of gifts that were specially meant for her so she took photo of each presents and send them to her clique back in Singapore. Her friends were really jealous of her.

 

/Cassandra: Ugh! Give them to me or I'll burn down your house!!
/Taejun: ... ... I hate you.
/Cassandra: T-T
/Ryan: Dang it!  I SAID GIVE ME THAT IPOD SHUFFLE.
/Ryan: AND THAT EAR PIECE.

/Jenny: :p
/Cassandra: @%#$KFDS&@
/Ryan: IPOD SHUFFLE IPOD SHUFFLE!!
/Jenny: G o t T o G o B y e H a H a H a.

 

Jenny then continue with her rap practice after succesfully provoked jealousy within her best friends.