Home sweet home.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

It is good to take a break after the tight schedule, Jenny and Eunbi finally got to return to their hometown after the years of training. 10 days holiday were granted to the girls after E.X.O era had ended sucessfully. Ms Kim make sure Jenny do not go all crazy during her first holiday since their debut. They still had to prepare for the new album's making and photo shooting, they wont look good in tight suits with a lumps of fat on their belly.

No news about Jenny's departure from Korea was leaked, therefore she did not have to worry about having to deal with many fans crowding around her. A couple of fans had spotted Jenny and they went to her for an autograph though. That's right, PiXie Dusts was already very popular around the globe within half a year, all thanks to the powerful promotion that SME did on the girls, and also the girls' effort. She might be a star and seems to enjoy the spotlights, but she still have a slight phobia for strangers, especially a big group of strangers. PiXie Dusts finally decided on their fandom names the last Sunday, they had announced the news on SM Town's website, from that day onwards their fans would be called 'Pixers' officially, still the name that the fans chose. Byul remembered that she once came across a fancafe for them wrote their introduction as 'The wonderful PIXERS from the pixelated pixieville'.

Even though she did contact her family often during her days in Korea, still there were many things to tell her family and 10 days was just not enough. She did listen to her trainer well that no unhealthy food was allowed, however she ate a lot of home cooked food since they were not in the unhealthy food category.

"Jie Jie (elder sister) you are a piece of dead meat now, your manager will bite you." Even Jenny's younger sister thought that she ate a lot too.

Few Pixers went up to her when Jenny was wandering around in town with her family, she was glad to meet them and signed for them. Her father pretended to be a fan and ask to take a picture with her, making her to laugh out loud. Jenny's sister thought that Jenny was not popular in Singapore therefore no one come up to Jenny but later at night she found quite a lot of fan taken photo of Jenny in Singapore on tumblr.
 




During the 10 days break, other than just sitting at home and acted like a plant, Jenny actually went to visit her relatives, they had been constantly asking her parent why weren't she around during Chinese New Year.

Jenny told them that she was currently working at another country however nobody believes, Jenny was just too shy to reveal her singer career, until one of the cousin showed the adults videos of Jenny singing, then Jenny would told them about why she chosen that path and how she got into the stardom.

Jenny's phone rang in the middle of the conversation, she fished out her phone and glanced at the screen to check on who would be the caller and realised that it was Chanyeol. Overseas call is expensive! she thought, but still picked up the call after excusing herself from the room.

"Yeobose-"

"Woooooooooo Jenny-ah!" Chanyeol cut off Jenny immediately when he heard her voice.

"Yeollie hyung!"

"It's oppa! Anyways, when are you coming back? We miss you." Chanyeol was making the sad puppy face even though Jenny could not see.

"Who miss me too?" Jenny grinned upon hearing the 'we'.

"Me, Sehunnie, Lay, Kai, and your girls!" Baekhyun snatched away Chanyeol's phone and shouted. "Bring us food!" He added.

"Hahaha sure oppa!" Chuckled Jenny.

"Kyaaa Channie, Jenny called me oppa you know!"

"Jen! Call me opp-" Chanyeol wanted to make Jenny call him as 'oppa' too, however-

"Hyung bye bye, I am going to buy food for you guys." Then Jenny hung up, leaving a raging Chanyeol on the other side.

Relatives were interested in her conversation with Chanyeol but Jenny just said that it was manager to avoid more gossips that the middle-age women like to discuss about.