Breathe in breathe out.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

There were actually quite a lot of positive comments on the SMTown official youtube page, netizens were looking forward to PXD's future development. HyeNa had been surfing around the internet for positive comments and it seems like many kpop fans like them, if you ignore the hater comments. That was what happened to EXO when their first 'teaser', 'M1' had spread around the web. Many E.L.Fs were unhappy and by the time when EXO first official teasers had released, it provoked much anger within E.LFs as they were afraid that S.M will substitute SuperJunior with EXO. However time flies, with the boys true talent, they had successfully proved to many fans and antis that they are capable, they are EXO who will never try to take over SuperJunior and they are not the SuperJunior-wannabe.

Lee Soo Man decided to released another special teaser before the girls' official debut on three days later, in the mini interview version.

                

                 JAYJAY

#Please introduce yourself with five words.

Sup! JAYJAY in da house!

#Horoscope?

Scorpio baby.

#Three favourites?

EXO! PiXie Dusts! Chocolate bubble tea!

 

                   Byul

#Please ntroduce yourself with four words.

Annyeong, this is Byul.

#Horoscope?

Scorpio.

#What's on your mind right now?

... ... I am hungry.

 

                      HanA

#Please in troduce yourself with three words.

Hello, I'm HanA.

#Horoscope?

My horoscope is Sagittarius.

#Any words for your fans?

Fruit and vegetable juice is good for your skin!

 

                    KYE

#Please introduce yourself with two words.

WHAT HOW-

#Horoscope?

Same as HanA unnie! Sagittarius ^^

#There is a bee on your hair!

Oppa you are lame, you- There is a bee on your shoulder! Nah joke. Hahaha!

 

                    MILU

#Please introduce yourself with one words.

HelloThisIsMILUhahaha.

#Horoscope?

Scorpio too!

#You are debuting soon, how do you feel?

Mum I love you, Papa I love you T-T

 

Each of them chose a colour that describe their personality the best, EunBi (HanA) chose grey, because she thinks she is calm and mature; Jenny (JAYJAY) chose red, red spells out passion and energy; TaeMi (MILU) got herself green, she says she is fresh and clean like mint; HyeNa (KYE) chose yellow as the colour of sunshine, everyone thinks yellow suits her the best, too; Byul had chosen the colour blue because it resembles space, quiet and mysterious.
 


Later at the night, Jenny decided to update her , it was said to be just a fanfic, but she actually treated it like her real diary, a diary which she never update daily. Almost a year had past since she had first set her foot on Korea, Jenny suddenly realised that she had been living without her family for such a long time. Many times when she wanted to give up, she would look at her reflection in the mirror, and think about the reason for leaving everything behind just to come to Korea.

To become a singer is her dream. To become a sucessful singer is now her goal. Life is too short, why not give everything a shot and make your portfolio of life full with different achievments?

I was once an idol singer!

I work with the top fashion designer before!

I was the top student in my school before!

Won't those little proud moments in life makes you feel really good and thankful?

 

"I am Jenny Lee, my dream is to become an idol singer and stand on the big stage with the person whom I idolize, proud. I want to prove to the world that anyone, any ordinary person, will be able to achieve their dream one day, if he work hard, have faith, and believe in himself..." Jenny mumbled while scribbling on her thick sketch book. This book is full of her thoughts and drawing. whenever she is sad, she would draw something; whenever she is happy, she would draw a EXO member; she would write stories that only she could read; she would express her feelings and inner thoughts on that sketch book.

The night was still young, but she needed to sleep already, the girls were already in their deep slumber. Jenny kept her book under her bed and switched off the table lamp.

 


 

Jenny's teaser video and interview that was reviously posted on S.M.Town official website had been circulated on internet, many of her friends who were the SME fans had already noticed that. At first their reaction was just 'hey that new girl look like Jenny' but the more they look at the teasers, the more they thought it was Jenny. The more sensitive friends started to spam her whatsapp with questions on her missing-in-action. She would either ignore the message or changed the topic, it was fun seeing her friends got annoyed when they did not get the answer they wanted.
 



Finally it was the day before PXD's music bank debut, five of them were really nervous and stressful. They had been practising their dance move and vocal non-stop since the morning, their manager unnie, Ms Kim had been asking them to rest for a while but they just wouldn't want to. When the hour hand pointed at 8pm, Ms Kim decided to called it to an end and brought the kids home. However Jenny and HyeNa wanted to stay for a little more to have their last voice check for the day, so Ms Kim and the other three members went back to the apartment first. After thirty-minutes of singing, HyeNa left Jenny alone in the room and went to restroom. Jenny was standing in the middle of the cloud practise room all byherself, she looks around the room, it feels great, and weird at the same time for being there. She never thought that she would actually be able to practise in that room as a S.M.Entertainment artist. Jenny felt butterflies in her stomach, she was very nervous. She went in front of the big mirror and stared at herself. Am I pretty?

Lay walked past the practise room when Jenny was staring into space, he looked inside the room and saw only Jenny. He thought that maybe he could practise a few dance move before he went back to the EXO apartment. He opened the door a little bit, enough for his head to put through, and he asked Jenny if anyone is using this room other than her.

 

"Uhm, hello, is there anyone using this room other than you?" Lay asked in korean.

 

"No, my friend and I are leaving soon." Jenny answered politely, however in Chinese.

 

Lay was surprised, he did not expect the girl in front of him to speak chinese. Lay nodded and went inside, only then he realised that the girl was Jenny, whom had filmed the teaser with EXO. He introduced himself properly to her again, so did Jenny. Since none of the PiXie Dusts member was here anymore, Jenny did not see the point of practising alone so she just sat at a corner quietly and wait for HyeNa to return. The anxiety was killing her as she was worrying about tomorrow's debut stage too much. The butterflies in her stomach were making her feeling sick, she clutched on her abdomen while looking at Lay curiously. Lay was looking at her too because he felt weird for dancing in front of her abruptly, her stressed facial expression made Lay worried for her.

 

"Are you sick? You don't look too good." Lay went over to sit in front of her.

 

"No, I am nervous about tomorrow, our debut stage." Jenny frowned.

 

"Take in a deep breath, it might help to ease your anxiety." Lay smile gently at her. Jenny wanted to tell him that his smile had already took away some of her nervousness. The power of Laynicorn, but of course she would not dare to say that.

 

Then, Lay suddenly suggested Jenny to dance with him, and she happily accepted. Not everyone is able to have the chance to dance with their idol, isn't it?

Lay had chosen EXO's song 'Let out the beast' for them to do a freestyle dancing. Half way through the dance, HyeNa was back from the washroom. The maknae was surprised too see her unnie dancing with their sunbae, Lay.

 

"Woah. Hello sunbae-nim I am HyeNa." She bowed at him and smile sweetly. "Unnie wait for me, I am going to buy myself something to drink from the vending machine, what do you want? Oppa do you want any drink?"

 

Both Jenny and Lay shook their head and then HyeNa left the room once again. Jenny scratched her nape and look at Lay, "Maybe I shall packed up now, the room is yours!"

 

Lay nodded and went to choose another song.

 

Suddenly, Jenny called his name again, "Oh sunbae! Can I just call you YiXing ge?"

 

"Sure, why not?" there he goes, his trademark, that smile which contains the power of healing.

 

"May I ask you two questions about EXO?" Jenny grinned at Lay, this is my chance, she thought.

 

"Sure. Go ahead."

 

"Uhm, I was just curious. What is Kris and Luhan's real name? Because there are many version of their name on the internet, I wonder which is the correct one." Their name had been a myth in her mind since 2012, when she fell for this group of boys.

 

"Hah! Kris is actually called Wu Yi Fan, not Wu Fan, and for Luhan, that's his full name. Surname Lu." Lay chuckled at her question after he answered her doubts.

 

"Thank you! I always thought that Kris was Wu Fan and Luhan's surname was Xi. I mean, Kris sunbae and Luhan sunbae." Jenny quickly added the word 'sunbae' when she realised that she forgot to address them in a polite way.

 

"Yeah, I wonder who came out with those name too." Lay's one sided dimple is showing when he smile, that almost melts Jenny.

 

"I-I got to go now, bye YiXing ge! Next time I must take a picture with you!" Jenny wiped off her sweat and went towards the door.

 

"Sure! Take care." Lay waved at his adorable junior.

 

After Jenny had left the room, Lay mumbled to himself. "Her chinese accent was weird, it wasn't the China accent. Where did she came from? Gotta asked Sehun to check for me." He got to admit that her chinese accent was nice. He hope that they will be able to meet again because she had left a good impression in his mind.