Realisation

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Ceci magazine was PiXie Dusts's first photoshoot for the year. Since their debut, the publics had been seeing them collaborated with EXO, it was no exception for the shoot, however this time round, Chanyeol was the only EXO member to be presented.

 

"Oh? The theme for the newest issue will be SKandal," said EunBi from the back seat. The rest of the girls instantly turned their attention to their leader.

"Did they spelled it wrongly?" questioned Jenny. She was from Singapore, a country where people communicates with mainly mandarin and English.

"Nope, it says that the K represents K-POP." EunBi handed over the small piece of paper which all the information were wwritten on it neatly by Ms Kim.

"Cool." Byul commented cooly.

 

-

 

Chanyeol's character of the day was boyfriend, a secret lover. All he needed to do was to face the camera with his back, and turned his face slightly around, enough for half of his face to be seen, with a y poker facial expression.

The settings for the photoshoot were all about stars hiding from paparazzi, got shocked by seeing paparazzi chasing them continuously, and secret dating at night.

First photo was taken in a dark, damp alley. Even with the presence of the big camera crew and staffs, PiXie Dusts still felt no very comfortable about the eerie aura that the alley gave off. Chanyeol was told to hold tightly onto EunBi's hand, he had to straighten his back while running in order to create the image of a dependable boyfriend. With a loud "GO!" was shouted from the cameraman, both Chanyeol and the leader had to run further towards the scary alley. They were 'running away from the crazy paparazzis'. EunBi needed to turn her head and looked at the source of light, which was were the spotlight were shone, with her eyes were wide and watery, looking as shock as a frightened rabbit. That scene took EunBi more than five turns just to get the most perfect expression, she almost fell during her second turn. Chanyeol was a little bit too fast for her to react properly.

TaeMi was the second person to be called. She stood under the lamppost, looking lonely and vulnerable, with Chanyeol hugging her waist lightly from behind. It seems like TaeMi was hurt, Chanyeol tried to make it up for her despite there were no more second chance.

Then, it as HyeNa's turn. Again, Chanyeol faced the camera with his back, pinning her on the wall, decorated with the detailed royal style wallpaper. The cameraman requested maknae to circle Chanyeol's neck with her delicate arms and peeked through his shoulder with seducive gaze. Only her right side of the face was shown and the thick liner made everyone almost could not recognise her in the photo. That was a much easier pose to do compared to the leader's.

Jenny and Byul were taking the shoot together with Chanyeol. Jenny was given the character of 'Byul's best friend who cheated on Byul with her boyfriend'. Jenny widen her eyes when she first heard the plot while Byul froze slightly on her seat whereas Chanyeol already laughed his off at the side. "Their expression were so funny, get it?!" That was what he said. The scene took place in the Lotte World, three of them were seated on a short bence in front of the flying swing. The manager of the magazine had placed Byul in the middle of JayYeol, and Chanyeol would have to lean his head on her shoulder, however his hand went behind Byul and held Jenny's hand gently, as if she was more precious than his girlfriend. Both Chanyeol and Byul left their back facing the screen, only Jenny turned her head slightly and look into the camera with innocent expression. On the contrary, her make up was so y and seducive on purpose. Under the bench was a few poloroid films of Byul, smiling so brightly beside her Chanyeol. The angle of the photo was taken from the top of the three, it was quite challenging for the photographer to capture both Jenny and the poloroids in the picture.

Chanyeol held onto Jenny's hand for awhile more after the photoshoot until Jenny stared at their hands with questioning gaze.

 

-

 

Ceci also had an interview session with the girls afterwards. They were asked about their future plan and opinions on the topic scandals. Including the manager, six of them understood that the interviewer were quite interested about HyeNa's recent scandal, so as the readers. The answers from the girls were not impressive at all when it came to the part of future planning. Other than being more famous, get to sing more songs and more activities on their schedule board, they do not know what exactly they want from this career. They were so lost after debut.

 

Ceci decided to add in an impromtu section featured the famous JayYeol couple who claims to be as close as siblings since it was also one of the most requested pairing to be interviewed from the fans because the Q&A section qith PiXie Dusts were way too bland.

At the end of the shootings, the rookie girls greeted everyone on the set politely before they head to the changing room. The camera woman hesitated for awhile when she spotted Jenny still hanging in the set, checking out the fecilities with curiosity before she took a few steps towards the idol.

 

"Hello Jenny-sshi." She gave Jenny a motherly smile. Gentle and friendly.

"Hello unnie, thank you for giving us six so much posing tips!" Jenny quickly turned around and bowed, she tried to put on a polite smile but it was not enough to cover her nervousness. Why did she talk to me out of the blue? Jenny thought.

"Unnie have something to tell you," The camerawoman paused a bit.

"You look the most creative and passionate," She said.

"Your eyes are bright and clear. Stardom isn't an easy world to live in, you need to be really outstanding in order to beat the rest. PXD is at a quite dangerous state if I would say, you guys have too little songs and activities as compared to many rookies. One example is EXO. Without SMEntertainment, you guys will be nothing." She let out quite a few sigh in between her talks, making Jenny feeling extra nervous, and somehow guilty.

"Work hard alright? Work harder, a lot more harder. I hope that one day, I will be seeing PXD once again at a much more bigger stage." Before Jenny had gave the woman any reaction, she gave Jenny a pat on her shoulder and turned her heels. Leaving a dumbfounded, fiercely blushing in embarassment Jenny on her feet. What had I ing done in this one whole year!?