Shall we go on a supper date?

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

When PiXie Dusts had finally settle down, all the night activities had finally ended, it was already in March. Crazy right? In that few months time, the girls had so much things done, heavy promotions on music programmes and attended numerous variety shows, also they went to Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore, London, NewYork and Thailand for short fansigns.

 

Being as busy as the girls too, Sehun did not forget to squeezed out a little time to get himself updated of PXD's schedule. The moment he saw the tweet 'finally a loooooong sleep' from the girls' official twitter account, he knew that their promoting activities had came to a permanant end.

Hello Jenny, how do you... He happily pushed his laptop aside and fished out his phone to compose a new message for his girl, however before he could finish typing, Jenny had already sent her sleepy face selca to him. He was so happy at that moment.

 

'Girl you look really tired :( '

  'But I am really happy and satisfied ^^ !'

'Sleeping anytime soon?'

  'I am too hungry to sleep...'

'Really hungry? Very hungry?'

  'So hungry, h u n g r y x_x '

'Shall we... go on a supper date :D ? '

 

Sehun was smiling like a silly boy, curled into a ball at the corner on his bed as if he was a part of the wall while waiting for Jenny's reply.

 

  'Sure :D Give me 30 minutes.'

 

Jenny was waiting for Sehun to ask her out. She dragged her tired body into the bathroom and quickly washed herself. Jenny did not like leaving her hair wet because it made her shirt damp, so when she was in the progress of drying her hair, someone knocked onto PXD's door abruptedly.

"Somebody open the door, I am drying my hair." Jenny shouted from her room.

"Ah." Byul was in the kitchen, she answered Jenny before heading to the living room. "Jenn! Sehun is here!" Byul nodded at Sehun, that was her greeting to him.

Sehun just stood politely at the door, waiting for Jenny to leave her bedroom.

"I am not done yet, you are quick!" Jenny quickly speed up her work and took her socks along and wears it while walking towards Sehun.

"Can't you just sit down and wear?" Byul knocked onto Jenny's shoulder when she passed by Jenny, going to enter her bedroom, "Come back early!"

"Bye Byul!" Jeny left the dorm as soon as she done putting on her shoes.

 


 

"Are you stupid?" Jenny look at Sehun with her eyes opened slightly bigger than usual. Since young, her mother had been telling her not to drink coffee after 7pm because you will not be able to sleep afterwards due to caffeine, but this boy infront of her is drinking cold coffee drink.

"Caffeine doesn't affect me tho'." Sehun flashed his pearl white at her, holding her wrist with his free hand and entered a chicken shop together.

"Spicy or original?" Jenny asked while scanning through the menu on the wall.

"I guess original will do, you don't want to have a sore throat don't you?" smiled Sehun and ordered the food for them.

"I am too healthy to get sick."

"Sheeh! Don't say things like that, or you will get it later."

"Oh." Jenny tucked out her pink tongue sheepishly and looked away from Sehun. Unknowingly to her, it was the cutest scene he ever seen for the past few months.

 

"We can have a lot more mini dates in the future." Sehun squeezed out some chilli sauce onto Jenny's plate from the chilli bottle.

"Um." Jenny just smiled back at him, she absolutely loved mini dates, those are cute and make her heart feeling all warm and fuzzy.

 

Their second date was in the night too, the atmosphere was really warm and they seems really adorable in the shop owner's eyes.