Fresh like mints

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

1st of January, 2021, last stage of the Shooting Stars tour had came to an end. That was the fullstop to the PiXie Dusts's career of being idol singer, also their last official activity together as a group. However many things were still awaited to be done eventhough the girls had quited, lots of admin stuffs needed to be cleared and the girls had tons of interviews to entertain before they officially left SM Entertainment, left the stardom. It took exactly two months just to get everything settled.

 

On the other hand, EXO was being really busy, still, and the company was already planning on debuting another new girl group to take over PiXie Dusts. Many members were from the SM Rookies, they were preparing for an absolutely new concept that none of the girl groups that SM had ever created had tried before. One more big thing coming up, that is EXO had collaborated with another clothing line, once again, and this time round will be the popular H&M and soon the new things will be out. It was a limited edition collaboration, only the shops in Korea will be selling the boys' design. Few of the boys who were really interested i fashion would be the ones coming out with ideas and really everyday-appropriate outfit for everyone and anyone.

 

-

 

Not too long after the members had packed their luggage and decided to leave the dorm, Jenny revealed her plan of her wanting to go home, back to her hometown. Chanyeol phoned her the moment somebody from PXD had leaked the news to him. Few boys from the EXO decided to hold a farewell party for their beloved little sister -- Jenn, and it was really one of the best night in her life. Soon after Jenny bidded goodbye with her colleagues and friends in Seoul, she went back to Singapore and enrolled into a private design course immediately. It was a quick act, but something that she had been having on her mind for many months. School did not start that soon yet, so Jenny still had all the time in the world to get herself ready for school, and also the endless meet ups to update her old clique. Her friends were super excited to see her especially Aiden. Sadly she was already engaged.

Many locals still recognised Jenny so she have to deal with quite a handful of fans where ever she goes. Sehun the puppy- I mean lonely boyfriend could not help himself but to constantly sending her videos, telling her how much he misses her voice, her face, her smile, her warmth, her everything. This 27 year old boy was getting really whiny day after day after she left Seoul.

No doubt, a lot of JayHun fans still shipped them hard, but haters could not wait for Sehun to ditch her. However, three words for them: nah, you wish.

 

When school had finally started, it felt like Jenny's life had once again went back to how it used to be before she stepped into the spotlight. No more tiring dance practice (Jenny really enjoyed it though), no more heavy make up pilling on her face every morning, no more scolding out of the blue, everything was finally back to the old state, feeling so refreshing just like mints.