Shall we have some small talk?

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

"Yeollie!" Jenny was bending down to pick up her canned drinks drom the vending machine, she dis not realise his presence until she straighten her back afterwards.

"Hey Jenn! No any schedule today?" Chanyeol smiled softly and turned his attention to his coin pouch.

"Later at evening, we have a winter wear CF recording." answered Jenny, and she walked towards a chair nearby, expecting Chanyeol to join her.

"Ah- It's been some time since we sat down together already, you girls were so busy that I couldn't even see you for more than 10 seconds!" Chanyeol grumbles and went to sat beside Jenny. "Hey, how were you and, and Sehun?"

"Hmm?" Jenny raised her eyebrows a little.

"You and him, officially got together a-already?" Chanyeol's heart started to accelerate a little, his voice sounds less stable as what he said was some kind of taboo that he had to be so careful when he speaks.

"I guess? We didn't make any promising status to each other afterall." Jenny shrugged slightly, she ddid not feel very secure for hers and Sehun's relationship but she prefers staying at the more-than-just-friend states, no responsible shall be held for any party.

"Why!" Chanyeol frowned, what is that brat trying to do!?

"Well," Jenny just put up a faint smile, how would she know why! "Due to many unknown reasons."

"Eh hyung?" Suddenly, the sweaty Sehun past by the two person, he was about to go back to the practise room from toilet. "Jenn." Sehun smiled shyly at her, she returned the same to him. "Hyung faster come back, Baekhyunnie is looking for you."

"Got you. See you next time, girl." Chanyeol pulled Jenny into a quick embrace and left his seat with Sehun.

 

-

 

"Maknae ah." Chanyeol called ot abruptedly behind his tablet.

"?" Sehun looked up at Chanyeol with question marks reflected in his small eyes.

"Are you officially dating Jenn now?" Chanyeol set him tablet aside, looking straight into the younger boy's eyes.

"Uhh I... I am? Why, hyung?"

"Do you think about the consequences of getting into a relationship especially with our labelmate?"

"Nobody knows it, we are keeping really low and we are kind of like, one more step left until we are an official couple. You know... fans and company and career..."

"Seriously, you better not do anything too obvious and bring Jenn down and also drag EXO into deep , do you get me?!"

"I-I guess..." Sehun lowered his head a bit and directed his gaze to somewhere elses, why was the feeling of uneasiness started sprouting inside him?

"Go to sleep, go go, don't put your head too deep into boy girl relationship." Chanyeol was not too satisfied with Sehun's answer but he could not do anything much because it was not his problem to handle before it turns into a chaotic situation. He chased Sehun into the bedroom to end their conversation, EXO still has some other event to attend by the morning.