We smell fishes (something fishy)

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Sehun was spotted in his airport must-have ever since after that Christmas, the boy will always has at least one thing with his that is in the camo design. It seems like he had gotten hooked on it after Jenny gave him a camo blazer.

Sehun was caught using his phone so frequently in the public and that brightly smile was getting more and more suspicious.
"Like why the hell must you smile shyly at your phone." Tao couldn't understand.

"Seeing this brat often in a bubbly mood just make me want to wipe it off from his face." said Kai while cracking his knuckles in a joking manner (perhaps he wasn't joking).
"I want to know the secret of being in 99% good mood everyday." Lay was curious.

Sehun is also always get spotted at the most random shop ever, places that could be quite unusual for him to be in --- make up store, or some girly shop that sells doll. And sometimes he would buy them.

D.O was shocked to see Sehun learning how to make cookies in the kitchen alone, early in the morning during their off days. Usually Sehun would sleep until the dinner was ready.

Sehun had transfered his happy feeling onto his fans by being super sweet and caring that everyone was having toothache already. He smiled so sweetly at girls, he draw hearts and apples for the fans during fansign.

Sehun was being so hardworking now, even hardworking than before and the trainers was surprised.

Sehun did not flirt at girls anymore, he cut saying sweet words at fans, he was being nice to everyone, just like that.

 

-

 

The jealous ChanYeol once said that he will lock up the maknae because he was getting so much popularity than every hyung.

ChanYeol was feeling bitter.

Bacause he was showing lesser facial expression in the public. He smile lesser, and less silly already. It was really surprise to the fans because from what they knew, Chanyeol had been really positive and sunshine since he found his sibling --- Jenny.

 

-

 

On the other hand, Jenny did smile more but never laugh with open anymore, rarely.

Jenny had recorded a lot of love song covers and uploaded them to her new youtube channel.
"She just kept singing everyday whenever she is bored." Byul shrugged her shoulder.
"But her singing is nice so we wouldn't stop her. Haha!" EunBi chuckled.

 

-

 

  "Jenny, you had almost stopped whatsapping me ever since that break back to Singapore." On one fine day, suddenly Jenny received a text from somebody she had neglected for quite awhile --- ChanYeol.

  "Oh hyung! Sorry yeol, I don't really message anyone nowadays ^^;;" Jenny felt a little bit, just a little bit of guilt when Chanyeol said that.

  "You only text Sehun."

Jenny couldn't find any suitable reply.

  "I thought we were friend but ended up you were just like the others, you left me aside after you had used me."

   "Eh!? No Yeol, I really wasn't in contact with much people recently!"

 

Chanyeol didn't send anything afterwards.

Staring from nervously, till blankly at the screen, Jenny had never felt so guilty in her life, she promised to herself that should she never let the situation between her clique and herself to ever happens again, yet she just ruined her friendship with Chanyeol due to the same mistake. At first she was shievering slightly, but the deeper her thoughts get, the heavier her trembling gets. Luckily she was alone in the room, or else she would have scared anyone off if one has seen her in that state. Slowly, Jenny dropped her phone onto the ground as she slided herself down from the bench to the ground, she curled into a ball and couldn't stop reflecting what had she done recently.

Chanyeol later found Jenny to fall asleep in that position.

A sharp pang of regrets filled him up almost instantaneously when he heard the slightest sobbing from the sleeping figure, but his anger and jealousy was still burning his sanity away, he pushed Jenny a little bit too harsh to have her jerked awoke.

"Yeol..?" her cracked, trembling voice showed how insecure she was feeling.

"Get away, I want to dance here."

"I'm so sorry..." Jenny shook her head and went to sit on the bench.

"You can find your Sehun at the canteen, leave me alone I need to practise!" Chanyeol glared at Jenny and quickly turned his gazed away before he got soften up by Jenny's remorseful eyes.

"Yeollie forgive me, please?" Jenny knew that she was at fault, she tried to hold in the tears, but she couldn't.

The sight of Jenny crying silently reflecting on the miror had reminded Chanyeol af the fanfic which Kris had once showed him, Absolute Chanyeol, and the word that came to his mind at the sight was 'leaking'. Damn girl, stop crying...

"Yeollie I swear I will never neglect anyone, especially you anymore, I didn't mean to be selfish!"

Chanyeol growled and left the room rudely by bringing the door harshly. That got Jenny to finally broked down into tears, for that moment, she felt that she had commited a really bad sin. When it comes to friendship, Jenny could be more sensitive than others, but she was always too clumsy to maintain it well, over the years, many friends had drifted apart from her. EunBi once told Jenny that it wasn't her fault entirely because if anyone could not learn to appriciate her, than the friendship will never last despite her trying hard. Living together for almost four years, the PiXie Dusts members had seen how great as a friend Jenny could be, thus they cherish Jenny more than anyone, just like how Jenny put her girls on her heart wherever she goes.

 

Suddenly, somebody barged into the dance studio and wrapped his arms so tightly around Jenny.