Friendship building in progress.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Soon, it was already July, seven months of training had made pretty much changes on Jenny. Not only did her body measurement had shrinked a few centimeters, her appearance had gotten better, too. Girls, if you want to become prettier, please exercise. It was just another training day for Jenny until she was asked to report to the meeting room after her last lesson ended.

"Jenny, later pack up your things, you are moving to a new apartment." This is the first sentence she heard from Mr. Shim after so long.

Her facial expression must be really confused therefore Mr. Shim patted her head and told her that "older trainee got to change to a better environment." which later Jenny discovered that it was just a lie. She had been searching for so many news about trainee on the internet for some time, how could she not realised what Mr. Shim really meant?

The new apartment was located not far away from S.M building but is quite a distant from the old place.

Jenny saw two pair of plain coloured sneakers placed neatly in front of the apartment that she was supposed to move in, she made an inference that she might be the third tenant. Two girl rushed to welcome their new tenant excitedly when she knocked on the grey coloured door.

Their first encounter was rather adorable than awkward. Jenny was surprised to see an ulzzang in real life, and a tall, pretty girl who reminds her of Victoria from f(x). Jenny's first reaction was stoning, while the two girls smile cutely at her. They pulled the dazing Jenny into the apartment happily.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kang Hye Na and I am 16 years old!" The ulzzang girl greeted Jenny with a peace sign. HyeNa has the typical ulzzang's adorable appearance, what made her even more attractive was her height. An adorable midget with sweet voice will definitely attract the interest of every passerby.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Han Eun Bi and is already 22." EunBi was half chinese, half korean. Her mature appearance along with her kind heart had won over many younger trainees' heart. They love her.

Jenny also greeted them with a friendly smile, she bowed at the two and introduced herself properly, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Jenny. I am a full Singapor  e Chinese therefore I might not be able to speak korean properly. I am 18 this year." 

Both girl were glad that Jenny is polite and friendly, this would make them easier to build up relationship with Jenny instead of feeling awkward. Three girls had a small chit-chatting session when Jenny was done bathing and unloaded her belongings. HyeNa insisted Jenny to sleep with her but Jenny kindly rejected as she thought that she should stay in the empty room by herself so HyeNa and EunBi would have more space for themself, but Jenny still ended up laying on HyeNa's bed for that night as she, too, likes HyeNa. 

 




HyeNa and EunBi were the first to moved into this apartment, after almost half a year, Jenny joined them. Not long after Jenny was in, another girl knicked on their door too. Soon after the forth member's arrival, the fifth, which was also the last girl moved in. They were given the same reason when they were told to change a sleeping place, but they knew what does this actually meant. From the day they were placed together, they had to practise the same dance routine, go to gym together, have meal together, and practise vocal together, they have to build up a special tie that only the group member will have with each other.

Kang Hye Na is the youngest among the girls, she started training one and a half year before Jenny, on June 2012. Usually the maknae are good at using their cute image to get what they want, they are very friendly and the older members dote the maknae a lot. Hye Na is not an exception, too. The girls were very protective about her, they would stand up for her. 

Han Eun Bi is the half Chinese half Korean girl that was mentioned above. She is the one who trained for the longest period, four and a half years. Even though the news about them being the confirmed members was not out yet, the girls already regarded Eunbi as their leader, the elder sister, since she take a good care of the younger ones and she was already 22. She would often make healthy delicious blended juice for the members, according to her, those juices will make your fart odorless. 

The third girl would be Jenny. The full Singaporean Chinese, 18 years old. She is the mood setter for the group. The way she fangirls over her favourite EXO member Sehun is really funny; the alien language that she speaks is really idiotic but contagious because everyone had been using the weird words; her day dreaming habit already became her trademark. Her adorable personality made especially Hyena to love her a lot.

Im Byul was the forth to be introduced to the others. Damn, she has that poker face just like Kris and Jessica! The 19 year-old might seems a little to cold for anyone to handle but actually she was a really shy person. Byul would stay quiet through out the practise session if no speaking is needed. However she often send cute messages to the member, sometimes she end her message with a smiley, sometimes was just a bear, you name it. Despite her expressionless face, she is actually quite enthusiastic deep inside, it was just that she did not know how to show it.

The last girl onboard was Jung Tae Mi, who had been training for three years along with Byul. Taemi, the type of girl who suits short and curly teddy bear hair style a lot. She raps well and dances well too. It is really impressive to see a adorable girl to dance powerfully. This girl has a really weird habit, she cannot sleep without drinking a small cup of coffee, Eunbi could never understand how is that even possible because just by smelling the aura of coffee is enough to keep her awake for hours.

These were the five lucky ones who get chosen by Lee Soo Man, whose decision is great enough to change the chosen one's life.