48hours live!

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Year 2017,

 

SM Entertainment never had a live stream on Christmas before, so for the very first time in history, they decided to try out something new to attract more attention worldwide. The news was out two days before the christmas eve in order to get the fans ready for the juiciest live stream ever. It was claimed to be even more interesting and adorable than any other 'TV' of other idol groups. There would be a 48hours live stream on youtube and naver tv for Christmas eve and Christmas day, it would later be burned into dvd for fans who had missed it. Most of the SM artist would be staying in the company to celebrate the festival no matter if they originally celebrate Christmas at home or not.

It was decided to be filmed in a reality show format, with two types of camera, each individual group would be assigned a camera man while there would also be lots and lots of camera installed everywhere in the entire company. The name of the show would be called 48 hours of SMTown!.

 

-

 

In the morning of Christmas eve, quite a number of artists made use of the time to buy presents and decorations, few of the remaining was browsing through the catalog of the online shopping mall. Let us just focus mainly on what PiXie Dusts is doing. Frankly speaking, the girls had nothing to do on the eve's morning, they had already bought all the sales clothing during their short breaks few weeks ago and even prepared their Christmas presents by that time. Since there were not much things to do in the dorm nor in the company, the girls were either still in their bed, or was surfing on the internet. When the hour hand had striked 12, the girls headed off to the SM building. The staffs and sunbaes were mostly relaxing in the canteen or lounge, some were memorising lyrics and did some self practising for the upcoming event. TaeMi thought that they should do a mini rehearsal for the Christmas concert later on when the dance studio was still available.

Time passed the fastest when you were focusing on something. It was already evening when the girls finally decided to rest, Ms Kim entered the room and brought the girls back dorm to wash up and hopped onto the van as soon as the last member were done bathing. The artists had their last rehearsal on stage for the pre christmas mini concert before they rushed back to the dressing room to get ready. Fans happily filled up the concert place in the cold weather afterwards. The concert started at 9pm straight, it was a 3hours concert. The moment when the countdown hits 0000, the screamings were so loud that the stage was almost shaking. Fireworks lighted up the sky, bringing more joy and happiness for the already awesome Christmas. After the concert had ended, most of the artists including PiXie Dusts had returned to their dorm to wash up while some of the boys stayed and dressed up as Santa Claus to surprise their fans.

It was already 2am when Jenny received a message from Lay, asking her out for a walk with Luhan. The rest of the members wanted to take a short nap so Jenny went out alone. The trio had a small talk about anything and their topic ended up directed to how much had them missed their home. However eventhough they were a little exhausted after few years of working so hard, but they were still very satisfied and passionate with their career and hoped that time would slow down for them to enjoy the spotlights longer. Half way during the chatting, Jenny's phone vibrated, it was the adorable Sehun's Christmas wishes for Jenny, along with his super cute selca. Both the boys chuckled at the photo.

"Jenn, not being rude or anything, could you tell us how do you feel towards Sehunnie?" Lay carefully threw out a question at Jenny, Luhan was curious about it too.

"And Chanyeol too." Luhan added.

"well..." Jenny paused a little, "I have no idea if I am only being nice towards everyone here because all of you are my favourite singer, or because you guys regards me as your friend. Honestly, I am so confused about my feeling." she sighed deeply and looked away from the two good-looking young men. Their features were so nicely crafted by god that she felt ashame just by looking at them due to her self concious. "I am a total EXO fan that's for sure though."

"Never expect that you are really an EXO fan!" Luhan smile widely at Jenny. All along he thought that she was just kind of liking Sehun and Chanyeol that's it.

"Yeah I am, been a fan since M1's news were out." Jenny chuckled when she mentioned M1. It was really long ago isn't it?

"Oh shot, that code name." Both Luhan and Lay shook their head upon having the old memories being brought up.

"Aight Jenn, everyone could tell that you are one of the most sincere person ever, so no worries, Jenn." Lay paused a while after the warm moment amd placed his warm hand on her shoulder to assure her.

"Thankyou, oppa." said Jenny thankfully while setting Sehun's selca as wallpaper, "I think that, Chanyeol is the best brother-friend I could ever met and Sehun is just being a cutie pie as he seems to be, and I always has a crush on Sehun, since the day where the predebut teaser photos were out." she laughed while revealing her little not-so-secret secret to them.

 

 

Jenny reached home at 4, she quickly hopped into her bed, hopefully to regain her energy by 7 so that she could celebrate Christmas whole-heartedly. She woke up before her girls, feeling light-headed. After looking around the room, she found a few pretty Christmas card which she bought a few days back in impulsion. She quickly written down a few greetings and then secretly past it to Ms Kim and had her to deliver to cards to Teddy and 2NE1 along with adorable leather made keychains for each of them.

Later the members picked out a nice and comfortable outfit that could allow them to party throughout the day. They had bumped into SooYoung, Yoona, Victoria, and HyoYeon who were leaving the SM building together, the seniors told the rookies that they were heading out to get ingredients for the Brunch, and EunBi and HyeNa tagged along. Kai was fooling around with Chen and ChanYeol by the time the brunch team had left, Kai ask TaeMi to join the fun and help to create a derp dance moves for the game sessions later at the night and she agreed.

The remaining members, Jenny and Byul decided to tour around the company to check out the half done decorations and found out everyone else's plans. When they bypass Luna and Amber at the vending machine, four of them went to canteen for a simple talk afterwards. ChanYeol and SeHun later walked past the girls and the two ended up sat down and chatted their time away.

Finally when the grocery shopping team had returned, Amber took the initiative to help out. EunBi, Victoria, TaeYeon and HyoYeon along with D.O, KyuHyun and Key decided to be the chef of the day. Xiumin and Lay later joined Amber to be the helper. These 10 person literally turned the reality show into a cooking variety out of the blue for the next three hours 45 minutes.

The rest of the members of SNSD, PXD and f(x) went to decorate the company, make it as festive as possible.

 

 

It had been a weeks since Sehun was feeling troubled at the thought of getting something decent and useful for Jenny, he had no idea about what to buy for her. The boy ended up purchased a set of limited edition shower gels from Victoria's Secret. Knowing that Sehun will not be in the company at night, Jenny went straight to him to give him a gorgeous camo blazer before he went home. Sehun was hugging his knee on the floor when she had found him, he looked up into Jenny's round eyes and then hold up his hand to Jenny. She forcefully put on the blazer for him after received her presents, Jenny thought that he needed her help to get up so she grabbed his hand and pulled him with strength. Sehun did not budge when she tried to pulled him, instead, Sehun said to her, "Jenny, why not I give you myself as your present? Will you accept me?", leaving the girl turned stiff in shock.Jenny chuckled awkwardly and let go of her grip because she did not know what to do. Sehun the stood up and tapped her shoulder, embraced her gently before he turned his heels.

ChanYeol saw what the maknae did accidentaly, he pouted slightly and silently walked away.

Before the celebration started, ChanYeol tilted his head and asked jenny,

"Jen, I have a question for you."

"Yes?"

"Do you... Do you like Sehun?"

"Of course! He is nice and friendly-"

"You know what I mean, Jen."

"Yeolie... I love everyone and I don't wish to lose anyone." She did not give him the answer he wanted.

"Jen, you are one of the greatest person I've ever met in my life, alright?" suddenly, Chanyeol chuckled and gave Jenny a long hug. "See you next time baby, Merry Christmas!" Chanyeol tried to make himself to believe that, maybe, just maybe everyone is equal in Jenny's heart, he still stands a chance.

Jenny smiled back, then wrapped her arms around Chanyeol's waist and rested her chin on his shoulder. That was enough to lit up Chanyeol's mood for a long long time.

 

-

 

Everyone were lazing around, eating, singing, dancing and joking around.

Two hours before the day had officially marked its end, it was finally the present exchanging session. Before everyone started giving out their own presents, A luckly draw was held first. Everyone bought a mysterious gift and placed it under the Christmas tree, those were labeled with numbers and whoever drew out the same figure from the bucket would got the present. Jenny was luckly, she had gotten the big box prepared by ChangMin, it was a box full of fried chicken, almost as big as the size of an imac. Onew and Kai were dead jealous. The worst present ever on that day was prepared by the mischievious HeeChul, a sock, not even a pair, just one side. The unlucky MinHo got it. The grandest gift was from KangTa, he bought a threadmill and Sulli got it. The rest of the presents laying around included perfumes, bags, shoes, a collection of magazines, headphones, a set of ipad 1 2 3 mini and etc.

After that, Jenny passed the goodies she bought to her girls. A red monster headphone for TaeMi; a laptop for HyeNa because she only has an ipad and rarely got to use the shared computer in dorm; a leather jacket and leather glove for EunBi; and a pair of cool shade for Byul.

Jenny wrote a thank you letter for Lay, Luhan, Amber and TaeYeon, along with a nice leather phone pouch attached to the letter. she wrote one for chanyeol too and she gave him a nice customized snapback.

For the presents she received, Luhan bought a pretty starbuck tumbler and poured chocolate blended inside and gave to Jenny. ChanYeol bought 10 beanies for Jenny which the patterns were Jenny had once mentioned with ChanYeol before. The members gave her lots of fashion items in return.

 

 

That was basically how the SM family spent their Christmas together.