Happy Camp strikes again

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

 

Exo had their fourth happy camp recording due to the popular demand. This time because of the beloved baby group from SME, PiXie Dusts's involvement in many teaser and performances, happy camp decided to invite PXD over too.

First half of the show was purely about EXO so twelve of them head over to the recording venue first. The girls only travelled to China and joined their seniors few hours later after they had finished their last radio interview for the day.

Jenny was especially excited as compared to her members because that was a really great chance for her to interact with her idols. It was weird that even if she had already be friended with a few boys from her favourite group, she still fangirl over them just like another fan.

Jenny and EunBi was first to introduce themselves because they are enthnic chinese. After one round of introduction from the girls, Mc then asked the Chinese members from EXO to say something to each other EunBi was being polite with everyone, she bowed at each of them and only said a few words of greeting. Whereas Jenny, she was a bit awkward with TAO and rather former with Kris. When it came to Luhan and Lay, three of them grinned at each other before they greeted each other in a very friendly manner. Suddenly Sehun went up to Luhan and whispered in his right ear, both of them chuckled and said 'huai dan bye bye' and retuened to their own teammates. Five of the MCs were clueless about the inside joke between Jenny and Hunhan. Chanyeol was laughing hard and could not explain so Chen took the initiative to explained to the MCs.

MCs asked the rest of the girls if anything fishy was going on between Jenny and the boys because she seems to be the most comfortable with them. HyeNa let out an 'ahh' sound and told the MCs that there were quite a few funny storied between some of the EXO members and Jenny, then Baekhyun raised up his hands because he wanted to reveal the story first. Baekhyun tried to express how Jenny greeted Chanyeol during PiXie Dusts's debut teaser filming in chinese however he failed because nobody is able to understand him. 

"Baekyun was saying that Jenny is Chanyeol's long lost sister, they way she greeted Chanyeol when our groups first met was really hilarious and creative." Luhan shook his head while chuckling when MCs made him do the talking.

Jenny let out her signature laugher as Luhan explained to everyone, so did Chanyeol. The MCs and audience were amused by JayYeol's combined laughter. Chanyeol later told the MCs exactly what did Jenny did to him and kris helped him to translate. The two were asked by the fans to re create the greeting scene and they were later became one of the trending hot topics on Tumblr and Twitter: #JayYeoool

After another year, EXO had became even more mature and everyone was really looking forward to another y dance performance from the almightly dancing machine -- Kai. One of the MCs requested one member from PiXie Dusts who is able to dance the best to come out and have a duet with Kai, the girls had all pointed their fingers to Byul. After Byul gracefully made her way to the center of the stage, Xiumin suddenly commented that two were too little, Lay and TaeMi should join in. Four of them decided to do a freestyle to show us their individual charm and it really blew everyone away. 

The interactions included Jenny and D.O's duet; HyeNa fighting for the best aegyo maknae title with Tao and Sehun; and other variety show games.

Before the recording ended, MCs asked each of the PuXie Dusts member to say something to their senior, that was the moment that the MCs had been awaited for, they would try their best to twist the idols' words and made them felt very anxious. 
 
"I enjoy filming with our sunbae and I am really thankful for being able perform with them. I hope we PXD will have more chance  to be on the same stage as EXO in the future. We really learn a lot from them, they are the best!" As usual, EunBi was being all formal and polite.
 
"Oppa are very friendly towards us and take good care of us, I appreciate their kindness very much and hope to stand on the same stage with them more often! EXO hwaiting! PiXie Dusts hwaiting!" HyeNa did not have much to say except for expressing her appreciation with aegyo. That's the real maknae style!
 
"Thank you EXO sunbae-nim for helping us a lot since the day we met. I appreciate very much and especially that time when JongIn oppa guided us in our dance moves, without you we wouldn't have such a wonderful piece for our title song. Thank you!" TaeMi smile widely when she was speaking, the twelve boys are really wonderful.
 
"Uhh, thank you..." Byul did not know what should she say since the members had already said out what she had prepared, she paused for awhile and rubbed her nape before she continued, "nothing new to say, thank you for your tolerance towards our immature act and for being such a nice sunbae." then she ended off with an awkward bow.
 
Finally it was Jenny's turn to make an appreciation speech. She was grinning shyly while looking into each of the members' eyes. She took in a deep breath and-
 
"Wait! Jenny, if I allow you to show your appreciation through a hug rather than words since it was too mainstream, which member would you love to hug? Choose only one!" One of the MCs interupted Jenny when she was about to say something, she laughed playfully while asking the question on purpose. The production team had did some research on the girls before inviting them over, and throught the internet they found out that Jenny is EXO's biggest fan, and ultimate bias is Sehun.
 
Knowing that it as a part of the variety show's tease, Jenny decided to go with the flow and give an answer that is as interesting as possible.
 
"I will hug all of them if I can! Who still cares about the rules when your favourite group is in front of you?" Jenny smile widely, just like Chanyeol.
 
"Boys, shall we give Jenny a tight group hug?" As if they were already planned it with the MCs before hand, the boys stepped forward and went towards Jenny as soon as the MC had ended her sentence, then with an one word order from the guardian angel of EXO--Suho, everyone squeezed Jenny in their middle. Chanyeol who was just right behind Jenny was pinching and patting her cheeks, making her to groan.
 
"Aiyo Yeolie hyung!"
 
After the group attack, the members went back to their original place except for Sehun, his hyungs' eyes were on him and he did not dare to step backward. Then, without any warning, Sehun suddenly hugged Jenny and he ran back to hide behind Luhan after he let go of Jenny. Deep shade of crimson stained her chubby cheeks, leaving her wide eyed and fans screaming in jealousy as loud as the thunder.
 
"Hahaha good job, Sehun, you are the most obedient child." MCs were laughing at both Jenny and Sehun for hiding behind their members due to embarrassment. 
 
Oh my god, the MCs are so scary! They must have searched up about me on the net! Jenny thought while covering her pink cheeks with her hands.
 
"Jenny you look so much like them now," one of the MCs pointed at the exotics sitting below the stage, "you should go down and join them." he laughed.
 
"You will get killed if you do." Byul and TaeMi smirked at Jenny.





The recording ended with a skit performed by both groups.

PiXie Dusts had a little chit chat session with the China MCs at the back stage before the left to catch their plane back to Korea. As for EXO, they had to stay for a fanmeet for the Chinese exotics. It was another busy for the teen idols.