First anniversary

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Soon it was the second 1st of January that the five ladies had spent together. They had been with each other under the name of Pixie Dusts for 365 days, been through thick and thin, and many ups and downs already. It was awkward at first when they were put together in the same dorm before their debut, but as day goes by, they got to know more about each other.

Byul is a quiet person, but she can be quite talkative when only five of them were left in the room, it shows that she is very comfortable with her members. Jenny would stutter when she has to explain things towards a stranger however she would speak like as if she was the local Korean whenever she was facing her members. HyeNa would message her four members first when she encountered problems, TaeMi and EunBi would often buy some cute accessories for the girls, they always thought of each other.

Lee Soo Man had specially held a party for the girls to celebrate their one year debut. Being the youngest group that debuted in SM Entertainment, the five had been receiving a lot of love from the staffs and their seniors, just like EXO few years back. The rookies never really had a chance to interact with the other artists, so Mr Lee want all of the artists to take that time to bond with each other.

The members received a lot of gifts from their seniors and staffs, it was a really memorable day for them.
 




One day Jenny brought her cooking book that she bought recently and a few printed recipe along to company. She wanted to learn how to cook Korean food and some easy western dessert from Ms Kim. She was looking at the papers on the bench beside the vending machine when D.O decided to get Kai and himself a drink. His eyes were sparkling with interest, Jenny sensed his gaze and looked up, then their eyes met.

Jenny blinked twice cutely, she knew D.O was looking at her books. D.O smile at her shyly and pointed at her books.

"Seems interesting."

Jenny chuckled and patted the empty space beside her, signaling him to join her to study about the recipes. To D.O, Korean food was just a piece of cake, he had been cooking quite a lot of dishes for the gluttons in EXO for few years already, however he was not quite sure on how to make the western desserts as those need a little bit too much time and ingredients to prepare. The boys and himself were too busy for that.

Jenny is EXO's biggest fan since their first teaser released, she followed a lot of their facts and what not online so she knew that D.O is a good cook. Thinking that Jenny is a polite, adorable, knowledgeable, and bubbly girl from what Chanyeol, Lay, Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun had said, D.O decided that maybe both of them could find sometime and cook together for the rest of their members. It was a brilliant idea, she would get to interact with D.O, get to see how he cook, and perhaps invade their dorm!

Jenny was so excited inside until D.O said that she could go to his house and cook with him since there is a really big and modern kitchen at his home.

"Kyungsoo sunbae-nim y-your house!?" She was so surprised.

"Uh huh, that kitchen in EXO dorm is too small, and it's just not good for a guy to go to a group of girl's dorm." D.O answered in really polite manner.

Jenny nodded as her reply and did a pinky hook with D.O to seal their little promise.
 




1st of March would be PiXie Dusts's first comeback stage ever, they were really nervous when the day was getting closer. Ms Kim had not seen the girls go home before 11pm for a really long period of time. She was proud of them for being so serious and passionate about what they were doing, she wished to see them stay like that forever yet at the same time she wished the girls could be less worried and get more sleep. The dark shadows underneath the young ladies' eyes made her heart ached a little.

Time flies, the girls did a very good job for their stages and promotions. The data shows that many new Pixers had joined their official fancafe and it was really an encouraging news. Their magic and passion had spread across the globe, earning more attention and love for themselves. According to them, they feel really thankful and just wanted to hug each of the pixers tightly.

Once again who are they? They are PiXie Dusts!