Blackjacks

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

 

It was a fine sunny afternoon, Jenny was in a good mood. Since there was nobody in the cloud studio at the moment, she decided to chill inside the room. She sneaked in and went to the corner, with her newly bought neon coloured beats headphone on. Chanyeol barged in arubtedly when Jenny was falling asleep. He did not see her hiding at the corner.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you are inside!" Chanyeol blinked his eyes several time apologitically when he spotted Jenny rubbing her eyes and looked up at him sleepily.

"Ahh, it's fine..." Jenny mumbled after a yawn, "You going to practise?"

"Nah, I left my ring in the room." Chanyeol replied. He put on his ring once he found it.

"......" Jenny nodded, feeling a little drowsy.

"Hey Jen, uhh.." Chanyeol suddenly went towards her and sat down beside her.

"Hmm?" 

"You know 2NE1 is having another concert right?"

"Really!? , let me check their site." Jenny was awake at that instant and fished out her phone to check if Chanyeol was not trolling her. 

"Going? I wanna see Sandara noona!" That bright smile that never ease from his face had gotten even wider, showing his excitement cleary.

"Definitely!" Other than Chanyeol, Jenny is another blackjack, too, and the love started long before her debut stage, before her training life had started.

"Knew you are going to say that!" Chanyeol flashed his pearly whites before pulling out two tickets from the pocket in his jacket. "Jeng jeng!! I got a pair of the v.i.p ticket! I wanted to get the moshpit ones but we don't have time to queue.."

"O M G hyung you are the best!"

"It's oppa!"




The dreadful period of waiting for the concert day to arrive had finally over, it was the day that both Jenny and Chanyeol had been awaited for such a long time. 


Chanyeol was abled to get each of them a backstage pass, and that made Jenny really happy. The two had no choice but to get the VIP tickets because they have no spare time to queue up from morning till the set set eventhough Chanyeol wanted to experience the feeling of being pushed from left to the right, front to the back.

Chanyeol is a big fan of Sandara while Jenny likes ParkBom so much. Just like the normal other fangirl and boy, JayYeol would often fighting over which member is the best. As expected, this two started comparing ParkBom and Sandara while waiting for the rest of the audience to fill up the big stadium. Chanyeol was too obvious to be spotted from far, before he actually notices it, fans had already taken hundreds of photo of him and Jenny. 

When the light had dimmed, when the firework lighted up the stage, when CL stepped down from the settings and heated up the stadium with her powerful rapping, Chanyeol and Jenny finally lost their cool and started screaming "bam ra ta ta ta" along with the fellow blackjacks. 




A short while after the four charimastic girls left the stage after their one last bow, both Jayyeol was still immersed in the performance and never noticed a few of the fans who went up to them for autograph. When the crowd had left the stadium, the staff came in to the stadium and called out for fans who had the backstage pass. 

2NE1 were quite surprised to see other idol singers to be presented in their concert, so they were more than happy to take photo with Jenny and Chanyeol. 

"Park Bom sunbae-nim, you know, I used your song to audition for SM Entertainment. Thanks to you for this wonderful song, I am able to join the SM Town." Jenny happily told Park Bom about her audition for SM Entertainmeny. 

"Wow that is great!" Park Bom nodded and chuckled.

Dara then jokingly commented that maybe Jenny can have a collaboration with 2NE1 and Park Bom agree with Dara by letting out her signature laughter.

CL gave the two their signed concert fan since that was the only 2NE1 related things she could get for the two at that moment before the girls headed towards their dressing room. That was one of the most meaningful day ever in Jenny and Chanyeol's life. 

 

During their way back to their own dorm, Chanyeol was totally behaving like a crazy fanboy. Jenny had never stop bursting out laughter, her tummy hurts very much after she reached her place.

"O.M.G Dara smiled at me!" Chanyeol cupped his chin, tilting his head left and right repeatedly to show his excitement.

"Their signatures are super cuuuute!" Jenny was busy taking photo of her little present from 2NE1, and then sent out the pictures to her friends. Look what I have here with me!!!

"Jen look at this! Dara drew hearts for me!!" Chanyeol squealed again, like a little girl.

"I have many hearts from them too." Jenny shrugged and pointed at the red hearts on her concert fan, which were Dara's drawing.

"Gimme that!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Bleh!" Jenny quickly ran off when they were near their dorm already. "Hyung annyeong!"

"Call me oppa!!"