Sneakily sneak out.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

 

The Han River appeared so attractive on TV shows and on travel books, this made Jenny wanting to go there for a stroll before she dies. However, the busy training plans and curfew had made her small goal seems impossible to achieve. 

"I will sneak out myself." Jenny mumbled to herself while waiting for her coffee to dropped from the vending machine, it was her 10 minutes break. Unfortunately, her plan was overheard by Sehun the passerby, luckily he did not know who was the one talking.

That night, Jenny really did sneak out of her apartment when her members were busy doing their own things. Don't worry, she was not that naughty to leave dorm after curfew. Maybe this is a bad move, she thought to herself, as she was not familiar with Seoul yet so she could not find the way to Han River. Instead of asking around for the direction to the river, the clumsy girl actually went to a bubble tea shop nearby and bought herself a chocolate bubble tea.

That was what we called fate. Sehun was there, in front of the bubble tea shop with Luhan, chewing on the pearls while chatting. She froze for seconds before walking over to order her chocolate bubble tea, and that was the moment when Sehun paused and turned around. He recognized her voice, the voice that mumbled in the evening, leaking out her plan to go to Han river. Jenny ducked her head a little before walking away with guilty conscious even though she really wanted to stay and stare at his handsome face.

Didn't I heard that voice somewhere earlier on? Sehun scratched his nape while glancing at Jenny.




Jenny ended up going back after her failed trip to Han river, she did not take too long thus nobody actually realizes her missing-in-action. EunBi eyed at Jenny suspiciously for a good minutes before heading to her room, Jenny could felt her heart beating crazily under her ribcage.

Phew that was really close! She thought.




Few days had past since the day Jenny had sneaked out. The curious girl had received a news from her ex-roommate that made her went all crazy. She was excited, and decided to sacrifise her precious self practising time. For what? For EXO's fan meeting at somewhere located not far away from the S.M building. 

Ever since Jenny had fell in love with EXO from their teaser released day until now, she always wanted to meet them in real life. Not even once did EXO go to singapore for a fan meeting, so finally her chance to meet them was here, it would be stupid if she missed it.

'Be right back! Important mission to be carried out.' Jenny quickly jotted down the message on a post-it-note and stick on Im Byul's water bottle before running away. She was already late, late as in arrive at the venue later than many other fans out there.

When Jenny finally arrived, hundreds of EXOtics were already queuing up, holding onto their previous albums or just a note pad for signature. EXO was holding a impromtu fanmeet, guess SME just wanted to surprised the fans. No matter what the reason was, no one really cares, as long as they got to meet their idols, that was what actually matters.

Jenny quickly joined in the long queue and waited for her favourite sunbaes arrival patiently. She likes to look around and observe her surrounding, it was fun looking at how excited the fans were. It was a pity that her friends back in Singapore could not join her for the fun, if not she would be squealing too.

Jenny almost cried when she finally got to see all the EXO members present in front of her, full with energy, full of charisma. They are so handsome! Their smile and voices had captivated her heart for long, not to mention their perfect appearence, that was the very first reason why she fell for them. 

Jenny remained quiet but smiling through out the signing process, until it was Sehun's turned, she finally say something.

"Can I take a picture with you?" 

Sehun looked up at Jenny when she speaks, two thoughts forming on his mind, am I allow to take photo with fans?, she sounds familiar!. He looked to his right to make sure that Chanyeol was still signing, he then smile at Jenny as a yes, so Jenny fished out her polaroid camera and took a selca with Sehun. She was satisfied. Sehun then requested to take a photo of that polaroid with his handphone, that made Jenny widen her eyes in surprise.
 
Jenny happily put the photo under her transparent phone casing, she finally took a photo with Sehun! That was definitely one of her best day in life.