Late night phone call

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

It was already 12am in the morning, EXO's dance practice ended late. When Chanyeol had finally got rid of his sweaty tank top and took a quick bath, it was already near 1am in the morning. He took too long to brush his teeth.

Sehun was the last to bathe, because you know, that is the life of being a maknae: hyung goes first. The others had already finished cleaning up and prepared to doze off anytime, however the two boys were still washing off the left over eyeliners on the outer corner of their eyes, the rest of the members just left a room, empty, for the two so that they would not disturb the rest. 

"What's up for tomorrow, hyung?" Asked the maknae while drying his hair, with only his plain white jogging pants on.

"I guess half day off, and then Yoo In-na's radio interview?" Chanyeol was already lying down, scrolling through his secret twitter account while answering Sehun at the same time.

"......" nodded the younger boy, putting his wet towel aside, preparing to sleep in few minutes time. It was 1:10 in the morning, his temple was slightly throbbing in pain. On the other bed lays the bored Chanyeol, who decided to whatsapp a few people and he was surprised by Jenny's instant reply.

 



"Hello hello hello." Chanyeol copied and pasted this messege to few people.

"Go sleep, go sleep, go sleep." Jenny was watching some random music videos when her phone vibrated. She frowned, and raised her brow when she saw the notification.

"Woah Jenny you are still awake!" Chanyeol grinned when she replied. He decided to call her in the middle of the night, despite whether she was going to sleep or yet to.

"Yeolie not going to sleep yet?" questioned Jenny.

Chanyeol's smile had gotten even wider upon hearing his beloved dongsaeng's voice. Chanyeol voice was very low on the phone, lower than Jenny had imagined. Chanyeol was speaking very softly and yet he still woke Sehun up the moment he started the conversation with Jenny. Sehun overheard their conversation. Jenny sounded lazy on the phone and her voice, which was as soft as cotton candy, had made Chanyeol heart fluttered.

They talked about the dance practices they had, that new flavoured coffee that Starbucks had invented, Sandara who just dyed her hair dark again, Kris drew an unique animal during another variety show again, and more, and more. They were communicating so softly, just like the fluffy clouds in the sky, as if they were the sweetest couple who were pouring their love into each other's heart so gently.

The pout of jealousy exposed how Sehun actually felt at the moment, he was feeling slightly annoyed about Chanyeol chating with Jenny in the middle of the night. The thought of maybe next time he should call Jenny and have a nice, long chatting session with her too, had shocked himself. Sehun's mind trailed off to Jenny's adorable smiley face, her eyesmile is even cuter than Tiffany's; her cheerful voice just have that magical effect that never fail to brighten up one's mood; her silly actions she did when she was happy, had always make almost everyone crack up; and he never realised that he was smiling to himself until Chanyeol's soft chuckle brought him back to reality. Tsk.

Sehun frowned a little bit and finally speaks, "hyung, it's time to sleep."

"Hey, oppa is going to sleep now, Sehunnie got woke up by me accidentaly." Chanyeol send the maknae an apologetic look while bidding goodbye with Jenny.

"Yeolie good night, Sehunnie good night!" Jenny finished off with a cute chuckle that made Chanyeol's heart fluttered, again. Angelic voice that is. "Sehun ah, Jenny said goodnight to you."

Sehun nodded with a faint smile in reply. Seeing his hyung finally decided to switch off the little device, which the led lights of the screen had been bothering him, Sehun sighed softly and turned his back towards Chanyeol. Soon he was sound asleep, they were sound asleep.