You hide no secret

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

 

Christmas was approaching, many producers and also the artists themself had started jotting down ideas for the annual Christmas album. That SM family year end album. PiXie Dusts, too, had to prepare something for their fans. The girls decided to hit on the famous 'last christmas' after discussed among themself, and also with their vocal trainer.

This period was rather relaxing to them, nothing was queueing up in their schedule other than vocal lessons. 

"Finally, breaks!" Exclaimed HyeNa, she was the most tired one afterall, one more year to go until she was graduated. Burden not eased, yet.

The girls stretched their arms, turned their sore elbow, relaxed their joints, the schedules had made them always waking up to aching body parts. Breathing in the morning air of Seoul, Jenny felt blissed. It had been two years since she moved to Korea, all the way from the little tropical island. Out of so many entries, hers was shortlisted, and from all the wonderful auditionees, she was chosen. Other than being lucky, she guessed she was really lucky.

Jenny's train of thoughts was interupted by maknae's cheerful voice. Perhaps she sounded a little too cheerful.

"Hey unnie, I am going out! Be back by evening and bye!" HyeNa skipped towards the main door and then disappeared after.

"Is summer here already?" TaeMi blurted.

"Wha... what?" Byul was wearing her pants when HyeNa happily left the dorm.

"I guess her family asked her out," Jennie chuckled and shrugged her shoulder before she continue, "or potential boyfriend ask her out."

Four of them eyed at each other, before their lips formed into a loop sided smile. Quickly put on their simplest blouse and shorts, the paparazzi unnies had too, left the dorm soon after HyeNa.

-

"Spot her already?" Promted the impatient Taemi.

"Not yet...... Ah! I saw her in THAT cafè!" Jenny exclaimed excitedly.

Within a few seconds, four pair of radar eyes already settled their gaze on the maknae. They watched her bubbily hopped her way towards a small group of four, and then joined in to be the fifth. 

"Aww her high school clique!" Jenny cooed. She missed her friends, their jokes, their voices and all the silly little things they did. "I guess it is just their long awaited meet up, let's go home." Then Jenny gave her girls a small smile. 

"...but..!! What if, what if after their lunch one of the guy hold our maknae's hand and go for a date!?" Grumbled Taemi, unwilling to give up their first mission that fast.
 
Byul raised her right eyebrow when her knuckle landed softly on Taemi's forehead, "Are you HyeNa's sasaeng fan or what,"
 
Jenny laughed at Byul's hilarious comment, she never thought that Byul could crack some jokes sometimes, she just seems too ice-princess -- quiet and cold. EunBi, whom had stayed silent for a short while since the beginning of the mission finally opened up , "My children, shall we go home?" then, she grabbed both Jenny and Taemi's hand and pull them off. "Byul, doesn't it feels like I am the mother, you are the babysitter, while the two naugthy ones are the children?"
 
"Indeed."
 
PiXie Dusts's first 'mission' had came to an end. Althought the girls have had decided to head back to their dorm straight awa- maybe they went to grab some snacks on their way back, Taemi still felt that one of the boys they saw just now must has some connection with HyeNa.
 
-
 
Taemi tip-toed over to Byul's side, by the refrigerator, and asking for her real thoughts about their previous observation.
 
"Byul my queen,"
 
"Wow, you had just upgraded me to queen from princess, what do unnie want from me?"
 
"Hehe, I just want to know about your opinion about HyeNa's sudden and random outing."
 
"I..."
 
"Yes yes please say!"
 
"... think that..."
 
"Uh huh uh huh."
 
"Think that I shall just wait for the next 'episode' of HyeNa's secret revealed."
 
"So my queen you do think that there is something big going on?"
 
Just when the two were happily gossiping about their youngest member, the hungry Jenny hopped into kitchen. Her eyes squited, back bent slightly, footsteps were as light as a cat, no matter from which angle, she just looked so suspicious. "I know, I know why, I know about everything." she spoke using her breathe, rather than vocal cords, loudly. Actually Jenny had no idea what the two was discussing about, all she wanted to do was to disturb her girls, that's all. Without anymuch funny acts, she sat down in front of them, on the kitchen floor, looking up at her friends.
 
"She will tell us when she is ready, right?" Few seconds of silent filled up the space before Jenny speaks again. She figured out that maybe they are guessing HyeNa's intention.
 
Byul's gaze fell to the ground, she was digesting Jenny's words. "Perhaps you are right."
 
Seeing Byul agreed with Jenny, Taemi thought that maybe the best thing they should be doing at the moment was to  mind their own business if they regarded themselves as each other's best friend.