Crystalisation.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

1 January 2019, 01:47am.

 

"One last round! You can have two hours of rest after this alright? Music, start! 1 2 3, 1 2 3, hands up! Turn, step-" The cheorographer stood in front of everyone, clapping his hands in synchronization with the song beats while monitoring the girls. It's going to be a long day ahead and nobody will have the times for any rehearsals, better get the work done before regretting for doing nothing, sometime getting anough of sleep was not the priority anymore.

 

Almost immediately the girls crashed on the grounds when the music stops. They had been running here and there on that day to wrapped up everything, costumes testings, last vocal testings and lots of rehearsals. Although it was just another comeback but somehow everyone treated it as it was something grand. HyeNa was the first one to fall asleep on the dirty dance floor, followed by Jenny and EunBi on the bench, and TaeMi and Byul was found dozing off on the toilet bowl.

 

At 06:00am, the members entered the salon with half opened eyes, still feeling drowsy. Usually the tranformation takes more than three hours, at first PiXie Dusts members wanted to continue their slumber in the salon but as soon as the make up artists starts putting glitters on their faces the girls had gotten too excited to be asleep.

"Aigoo unnie look here, they drew little green, sprakling dots on my temples!" HyeNa turned her chair to EunBi and showed her her unfinished make up.

"And you are gonna look like a little elf if they add on the elf ears for you," EunBi chuckled at the maknae.

 

"Will all these blue glitters fall into my eyes?" Byul questioned the make up artists while maintaining the same posture that the make up artists requested her to stay at.

 

"Can I have that flower crowns?" Jenny was really interested with the property that her manager unnie owns eventhough it might not fit into the concept.

 

-

 

It was the day when their first full album, Crystalisation's released to celebrate PiXie Dusts's 4th year anniversary, also their comeback day for their title song Crystals. Throughout the years, the girls had only released a mini album and lots of singles, so that was really an important day to them as they finally had a proper, full album out on the market.

Reason for chosing 'crystalisation' as the album title was that it convey the message of 'after all the hell they been through, they started to grow even stronger and bloom into a vibrant flower, finally they have themselves crystalised and formed into a nice sharp crystle' the best. Everyone believes that time will polish the members well and turn them into a diamond, the sun, a luminous.

 

PiXie Dusts had performed an all kill situation after their album was released later at the night, the ranked first on many major digital music website, not just locally but also in other countries' music chart. They thought that they couldn't be any happier than that.