Need to break more than just ice.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Jenny has had less worries on her mind after being chosen as the upcoming girl group's member. Training was still as intense as it used to be, at least she did not have to worry about getting threatening words from the trainees nor not be abled to debut.


The training had started to get more hectic as the debut day was just around the corner. The trainers and company wanted the girls to perfect their skills as much as possible, though it was a little tough for Jenny but she managed to keep up with her members. The stage names and group name were yet to be decided, from mid July onwards, they had to focus on contributed ideas for the making of their album and perfecting the details. When it comes to dance move deciding moment, everyone likes to work with Jenny and Taemi because these two often give interesting ideas. 

Five of them had been sticking with each other since the day they were put together. They cooked for each other, they practise together, they listen to each other, they tried to understand each other. It is good to work with understanding people with the same dream with you, however the girls had only known each other for few days, it was hard to treat each other as their closest sister at first.

Im Byul was known for her cold appearance and quiet personality. The trainees rarely see her smile nor gossip with anyone. She would just kept on perfecting her new learnt dance moves in front of the mirror when everyone elses were resting. She is good, but was too quiet for the trainers to actually put much attention on her. Expressing herself through speaking was always a big challenge for Byul, she would rather dance to a powerful song or rap to express her anger. People misunderstood her easily, even Jenny sometimes will lost her patience on her. They would had a cold war for an hour, and then the guilty Jenny would went to apologize.

Han Eun Bi often says that it is good to have Jenny with them because she do not hold grudges for more than a day, the only problem is that she complaines a little too much. 

Kang Hye Na was still in high school when she had moved into the new apartment. The maknae was just like a child to her group members, they dote her a lot, they praised her when she did a good job. Maybe this had spoilt Hye Na a little bit, she have not seen her unnies angry yet, so she would sometimes went a little bit over the top, and a little bit more, and then some more, and finally Eun Bi would dragged her into their bedroom for a good scolding. Nobody in the house talked to her until she bowed and apologize properly, after two days.




Time past the soonest when you were occupied. Coincidentally, five girls' birthdate fall on the same month, which is November, it made the birthday celebration much more special, and much more easier. They bought a small cake at the end of November and invited their manager unnie over for a simple celebration after their training. All the heart felt wishes made the members teared up badly, even their manager were moved by them. To the manager unnie, Ms Kim, it was great to know that she was going to work with a group of hardworking teenagers who supports each other and strive for their dream together.

The five girls were scheduled to be debuted by end of the year, 31th of December and the news was brought to them by Amber. Jenny was really surprised to see Amber in their practise room. HyeNa almost squeal when she saw Amber, Amber was her favourite female idol ever, that explains the tears of joy which was about to fall from HyeNa's cheek. Being the kind and thoughtful girl as Amber always is, she actually gathered up the member and sat down in a circle with them. There were many things for a rookie group to take note of before debuting, manners, facial expression and what not. The staff and other artists will start judging you from the moment you set your foot into the door of stardom. Every little details must be taken care of, they need to be perfect in order to success. EunBi make sure everyone really listen to Amber, she was the eldest member after all. 

"Ya guys know? It is really good to see fresh faces in the S.M. team. Please do well and make everyone proud! The kpop wave is going down now, we need new talents to bring it up and creates another peak, make it the era of yours!" Amber was speaking in English for the first sentence and then she switched to Korean. Her encourage words had moved the five girls' heart. Indeed, work hard and suceed, or fail.

"Thank you so much for your advice! We will work hard, do well, and make it big." Jenny speaks in chinese when Amber gave each of them a big warm hug. She just respond her with a 'jia you (hwaiting)' and left the room with a smile.

Less than 50 days till their debut stage, this was when everything started feeling real.