E.X.O era World Tour

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

 

After three and a half year, it was finally the most awaited EXO world tour. E.X.O era World Tour would be held in seven countries, in total of 10 stages. Three would be held in Korea, one in Japan, one in Taiwan, one in China, two in America, one in England and one in Singapore.

PiXie Dusts who had already debuted for six months would be the special guest for the concert in Singapore, China and Korea's stage. However the girls would not be travelling with EXO as they need to prepare for their new album. A lot of work needed to be done, new set of dance moves, lyrics writing and music composing, concept deciding, and more. Therefore the girls have to fly back to Korea when their performances were finished to prepare for their first full album. 

They would fly over to the venue just two days before the concert for rehearsal. During the short break in between, Jenny would go around to check on the other artists, it always makes her excited. Extracting manager Kim's words, Jenny is behaving more like a fans than an idol. Other than wandering around like a spy, Jenny would settled down at the VIP seats to watch her favourite boys and swaying her hands at the same time, as if she was just an audience rather than one of the participants. Then HyeNa and Taemi would joined her if they spotted their playful Jenny. Sometimes when few of the boys were not doing their rehearsal, Chanyeol would drag Baekhyun along and sat beside them, Luhan and Sehun would also creep behind the kids, lastly D.O and Kai would jumped down from the stage and ran towards the audience group and wave their arms in the air together.

Byul would be laughing at that group of idols who were sitting in front of the stage and took photo of them which would later be uploaded onto SM Town facebook page. EunBi did not really join her members to fool around but instead, she would be chatting with her manager unnie. Sometimes Kris would get a loud hailer and nag at Chanyeol and the rest to get the playful ones to practise more for the concert. 

During the rehearsal for the opening stage in Korea, PiXie Dusts along with SHINee were the special guest for the concert, Jenny went to the edge of the main stage to fangirl at SHINee, she would do the hand waving movement when it was Taemin's turn. Kai went over to pull Jenny away when Taemin wanted to shake her hands after they were done, Kai said that Jenny belongs to EXO jokingly. Jonghyun and Key laughed at Kai's childish act after Taemin threatened to kick Kai. It is always fun to watch a couple of best friends bickering over a stupid reason.

PiXie Dusts would put in their full effort even if is was just a rehearsal. They wanted to make sure that they had perfected every steps before showing off their capability in front of their fans, to them, it is either doing your best or nothing.




E.X.O era's opening stage would be at Korea, every involved artists made sure that they had perfected their moves and notes in the practice room before going onto the stage for the final rehearsal. 

Jenny spotted Sehun being alone at the backstage flipping through his bag, she thought that that could be her chance to talk to her most favourite member from EXO so she carefully shifted closer and then said hello to him when her bias turned around. Since the two were not yet familiar with each other, they did not talk much as they were still shy to speak to each other. When Jenny was about to excuse herself from the backstage, Taeyeon walked past them so both greeted her. Being the nice and friendly girl she is, Taeyeon smile back and greeted them by calling their name, "Hello Jenny-shi, hello Sehunnie." and made the 'kekeke sound' before she left. Jenny and Sehun look at each other and blushed furiously before jenny ran away in embarrassament. Coincidentally, Luhan entered the backstage when Jenny walked away from the resting room in a quick pace. He purposely said "Wah scandal!" upon noticing his best friend's pink cheeks. Sehun hit Luhan playfully and laughed out shyly.

Before the ladies were permitted to leave the place, Byul and Jenny decided to invade the background setting crew, the two girls wanted to learn how to do the lighting setting. The korean term of the facilities was difficult to pronounce and that was why Jenny kept on pronounced them wrongly. It made the staff and Byul to laugh at her for few days.



At the stadium in China.

Lay was about to return to the stadium while carrying a small packet of chips when he saw PiXie Dusts's black car arrived in front of the entrance. The girls bowed at him and he greeted back with a smile. 

Jenny was the first to hop onto the stage after putting her belongings at the audience seat. EXO were at the back of the stage doing their own things except for Lay and Xiumin, they were sitting at the part of the stage which was near Jenny. Xiumin waved at her before Lay invited her to sit with them. Lay offered Jenny his snacks but unfortunately Jenny could not eat it as she was on her diet for the sake of the performance two days later, no, actually it was because she had been feeling fat lately even though she was not. The evil thoughts had kicked in so Lay started to change the topic from life to food, together with Xiumin in order to get the tempting works. Finally Jenny could not take it anymore so she covered her ears and sing some random song while running away, however Lay did not stop his cruel attack, he was chasing behind her and continue to tempt her. Kris grinned when the two ran past him. Except the two, the rest of the PiXie Dust and EXO members were discussing about the opening skit settings with the IT crew.




When it was finally the Singapore stage, Sehun had already got quite comfortable with Jenny being around him, to Sehun, she is just like Chanyeol, likes to stick around with people. Both of them would sometimes talked about random things or about themselves to get closer to each other. Jenny was really glad to know that her bias is willing to talk to her. After the last dinner break, which was a day before the concert, Jenny and Sehun laying side by side on the middle of the stage exchanging number. Jenny had Sehun in the whatsapp group however it felt totally different to have one's number through other way from having the phone number directly from that person. 

"You can text me when you are free, I like to receive messages." Sehun grinned shyly at the screen, it just feels weird to say such things to somebody else other than his own member.

"Anything?" Jenny too, smiling at herself while staring at the back of Sehun's phone. She was too shy to look at him.

"Yea even if you are just spamming!" Sehun chuckled at his own words. 

Jenny looked over at his phone and saw him entering her name.

"Put something weird! Like a code or something else!" Jenny grinned.

"No no no, I prefer a cute name. Isn't it adorable if I set your name as... JenJen?" Sehun moved his phone away from Jenny in case she snatch it away from him just like what Chanyeol did.

"That's... then I'm gonna punch in Ohmija (underage kid Oh Sehun)." Jenny rolled away and lay on her back, starting to key in the nickname.

"No way! I am already 22 so I'm not underage anymore!" Sehun sat up and protested, "I don't care, give me a cuter name!!"

"Old Sehun then." Jenny laughed and kept her phone in her back pocket.

"I am going to upload this on twitter." threatened Sehun while showing her that poloroid that they took at EXO's fanmeet before Jenny debuted.

"Bye bye OLD SEHUN." Jenny did not care about it, she ran off from him and went to her members.

Sehun shook his head and smile to himself, maybe Jenny is really Chanyeol's long lost sister. He coughed and put up his adorable poker face when Luhan and Kai went to find him after their meals.