Little reactions.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Kai was feeling really surprised when he received the keychain from Jenny. He never thought that Jenny would thought of him during her trip back to Singapore and even got something customized for himself. It was a round gold plate with his birthdate written on it by Jenny, using the digital carving pen.
"Thanks Jen." A pale crimson crawl onto his cheeks. The boy instantly hung his dorm key with the little present. Kai secretly made a promise in his mind that he will remember to share his snacks with Jenny if he ever sees her around when he iseating.

 

Compared to Kai, Luhan wasn't feeling too surprised when Jenny passed the rose gold metal plate keychain, with a cute reindeer designs carved on it, to him. He grinned cheekily while putting his dorm key on the present.
"Kyah! My effort for getting bubble teas for you had finally received the payback."

 

Being the gentleman he always be, Lay smiled warmly and too, instantly put his gold metal plate keychain onto his belongings. His water bottle.
"You carved all these by yourself? Your handwriting is so cute and neat!!" His thumb was tracing on the writings, 'YiXing'.

 

BaekHyun smile widely and kept on saying 'komawoyo' at Jenny when the girl handed him the silver metal plate keychain with his korean name written on. He seems really touched.
"I will definitely take good care of it! I think I'm going to hook it on to my ipad pouch or something..."

 

ChanYeol received two keychains and his was very different from the other boys, Jenny got him the leather one, in the colour black and white. Plain and simple, with just Yeol stamped on each.
"The white one will go with my keys and the black one could stay with my camo backpack! I am so gonna snatch everyone else's keychain if I ever sees them!"

 

Jenny did got Sehun a metal plate keychain too, his was in silver, and she covered the metal plates with so much of her doodles and words. The shy smile and watery eyes showed how touched Sehun was when Jenny revealed the sincere little gift to him.
"Yah, what the heck is 'parrot'!? And my portrait is so ugly..."

"HOW COULD YOU! It's hard to 'draw' on this thing with carving pens okay! I couldn't control it quite well!"