Antis; Bubble teas.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

When fans were being over protective and overly obsessed with their favourite boy, they would feel a strong jealousy towards any girl who gets close with their boys and the feeling would eventually developed into hatred.

There were many who ships the JayYeol couple, and also a bunch of others who hated Jenny for being close with Chanyeol, just like how the others hated on DaEun when she said she was Sehun's best friend. The anti fans actually set up a website specially just for the five girls and Jenny received the most hate among them.

The antis were blaming on PiXie Dusts, they even set their group motto as "Take pxd down! Nobody can ever take over SM sunbaes!" Their immature excuse for setting up this hurtful website was because of the new group, SuperJunior and Girls Generation gets lesser performance and budget. Some even went over the boundary by saying that Pixie Dusts are a group of ty girls who throw themself at the innocent EXO boys. Unglam photos of the ladies were posting all over the website, with cursing words written in red on the photos. Jenny's friend back in Singapore was the first person to found out the website and she sent the link to Jenny immediately. The members were very upset when they heard about the news, the moment they clicked into the website, they were frightened by all the fierce comments.

Sehun was the first from EXO to know about the website since he is in charge of following the newest updates about themselves and PXD on the internet. His eyes almost pop out when he read all the rude comments from EXOtics. Feeling all disappointed and angry, he ran to Kris and Luhan to complain. Eventually all the EXO members know about it and they went to report to Lee Soo Man before the girls had taken any action. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was especially unhappy about Jenny receiving the most harsh comments just because she is close to Chanyeol.

"I never know being close to her would bring her such stupid things." Chanyeol frowned and sighed.

Lee Soo Man took that case very seriously and he used his own way to force close the anti website of PiXie Dusts. That was his way of warning the ridiculous fans and to protect his childrens. Luckily it was just bullying in virtually and verbally but not physically. Soon when the website was gone, news were spreading everywhere and started another round of debate on the net.

Three months had past rather quickly with schedule full of mini performances, radio shows, fan meets, and dance practise. It was busy, but Jenny enjoyed it very much. That was what she had been dreaming to do for a really long time. Finally Lee Soo Man had decided that the girls had done enough promotions for the group, so the members were allowed to sleep a little longer and have more freedom because there were no more hectic schedules.

PiXie Dusts finally have the time for individual vocal training and dance practise. TaeMi and Byul were asked to focus more on their dancing skills while Jenny was brought over to more rapping class and HyeNa was asked to build more on her vocal with EunBi.
 




It was a fine afternoon, the girls had just received their 45minutes break, so Jenny decided to go out for a stroll. No that was just an excuse, she actually wanted to buy bubble tea secretly. She sneakily get some cash from her bag and hid the money in her phone cover before she walked out of the company. Half way going towards the bubble tea shop, she spotted the famous Hunhan couple walking in front of her, she was guessing that the two were going for the bubble tea too. Perhaps Luhan felt her presence, he suddently turned around and caught Jenny with that weird smirk of hers, he raised his eyebrows and waved at her, she bowed slightly at him and continue to walk. After one minute, Luhan halted and turned to Jenny once again, this time Sehun turned his heels too and saw Jenny. Luhan asked where was Jenny heading to after they greeted each other again. Jenny said she was going to buy some drink, Sehun happily invited to have bubble tea with them.

Luhan ordered his favourite Taro flavoured bubble tea while Sehun went for his forever chocolate flavour. Jenny tapped her nape and decided to order her favourite flavour too, which was coincidentaly, also chocolate. She was waiting for her drink to be served while Sehun and Luhan were chatting with each other to pass the short waiting time. Sehun found the scene extrenely familiar and he finally recalled the night when he first saw Jenny with her guilty expression.

"No wonder this felt so familiar! Jenny, were you the girl who bought the bubble tea at night when two of us were standing in front of this shop?" Sehun blurted out.

"Crap." She mumbled to herself, "ahaha I guess so?" She replied softly.

"Ah! So it was you!! You wanted to go out alone at night right! Caught you! I over heard yourself mumbling by the vending machine!" Sehun grinned and place his hands on his slend waist.

"Huh?" Luhan obviously did not get what the two was saying, so Sehun 'kindly' explains the entire happening to him.

"Huai Dan (坏蛋, bad)." That was Luhan's conclusion and new nickname for the girl in front of him. Sehun was glad that he had just learnt another new chinese word.

The three went back to the company together after they finished their sweet drinks. The two was calling Jenny with her new name all along until Jenny ran into the practise room.

After that whenever they see her in the company they will purposely greeted her loudly with her new name. At first the special treatment had triggered the interest of a few other boys, after the two naughty boys' exaggerated explaination, Jenny would realised that there would be a few more people calling her 'huai dan' instead of her stage name JAY. After less than a week, most of the members from EXO including the girls had started calling her with that funny nickname.

One trainee had once over heard the conversation of Chen and Luhan when the later was explaining the initial reason for calling Jenny with that name, so she posted it on internet as she found it funny and adorable. From that day onwards, there was one new Jenny facts on the internet: Jenny's nickname is huai dan, which means badass and it was originally given by Luhan due to her sneaking out from her dorm at night during her trainee days.