ShinDong's wrath.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Since then, Jenny and Sehun had been sneaking out for some unnoticed short date, to them, those dates were sweet and quite like an adventure that left a really wonderful memories in their heart. However, no matter how careful and hidden the couple trying to be, some busybody still managed to find out their relationship and took quite a few solid evidence in their phone.

Two days before PiXie Dusts' s handshake event, an anonmous had uploaded a clear photo of Jenny and Sehun smilling happily at each other at the Han River. Before anyone could react, a series of photos of Jenny and Sehun at many other places, holding hands and keeping close had splashed across the internet. Almost instantaneously, the amount of harsh, hating comments had started to grow insanely. Many rounds of fanwar had sparked off and most of Sehun's fans been trying their very best to insult Jenny.

 

"WHAT THE . Jenny! What had you done!?" Ms Kim rushed into the girls' apartment in the morning with her ipad on her hand, she showed what she had found on the net to Jenny, succesfully earning a loud gasp from the younger girl.

"Oh no- how did all these people found out my whereabouts?!" Jenny could not care too much of her manner and snatched Ms Kim's ipad over to browse on those photo taken. Below the photos were thousands of comments, Jenny felt her heart beat almost stopped before she read them.

Supportive messages were so rare to be seen, few of the very understanding fans commented some sweet congratulation messages such as "aww hope you two last long, unnie oppa hwaiting.", "I ship you two!!", etc.

Most of the comments were really harsh and hurtful, many crazy Sehun fans were using rude words such as and to call Jenny, saying that Jenny had "snatch" Sehun away from the fangirls, which Sehun has never belongs to them.

Jenny only had scroll through less than ten comments, and she already had her entire body trembling in fear and other unknown emotions. The first comment she saw was really bad: "you ing idiotic bimbo who is not a ing Korean, you b*itch what are you trying tod o!? You are such a sl*t, I bet your motive to entire this stardom is to seduce boys and had with all of them. You are so ing ugly and how dare you to get close to my holy Sehun oppa? You are so gross and ou deserve this hate. I hope you receive death threats every single minute and may nightmares haunt you down in every slumber. You a big time. I HATE YOUUUUUUUU!", it totally caught Jenny off guard and her tears flowed down immediately.

"Baby unnie don't cry!!" Hyemi quickly used her thumbs to wipe off Jenny's tear drops while Ms Kim sighed and took away her ipad to prevent the tears from dripping on her ipad- I mean to stop Jenny from reading anymore.

Byul walked over to Jenny angrily, she leaned over and took a quick glance on the content, "Those insane es, the they think are they doing?! Seriously I must help you!"

"Byul, don't be impulsive and do stupid things, we can't handle too much of these craps!" Ms Kim looked into Byul's eyes sternly.

"Now worries." she frowned.

Ms Kim quickly get the girls dressed and rushed to the company before the sasaeng army had blocked their path.

 

-

 

At the night, several letters had mailed to SM Entertainment, included two death threats written in suspicious red liquid and a headless voodoo doll.

Ms Kim went through the mails before Jenny and filtered the inappropriate letters for Jenny, she wanted to protect her artist from any unnecessory mental stress. She submitted the bad letters to Lee Soo Man and had a small discussion with him.

 

 

Surprisingly, after seeing all the chaotic fusses on the internet, receiving the death threats, Mr Lee did not make any move, like call the two to his office to discuss about the dating ban, seems like he did not really mind about the two dating each other.

When people is being mad at Jenny, calling all the rude names they could ever come out with, even told Sehun to stay single forever during EXO's fansign, somebody in the company finally decided to stand up and defend for the two young ones.

It was ShinDong who had been silently following his beloved juniors' updates back in his house.

He mentioned about the issue during his ShinShinTapa radio programme while interviewing another new boy band, when a few fans had submitted questions like "Oppa will you stay single forever for us" onto the website.

"Ya, are you the one who will be accompany your oppa throughout his entire life? If your oppa is interested in another girl but you, maybe you should keep your mouth shut and minds peace and stop stalking the girl's personal life. Imagine you are your oppa's partner, how would you feel if you receive death threat just because you fell in love with a super y and talented and popular boy? Please do leave me a message if you are please to have a group of sasaeng charge towards you and destroy everything during your wedding. I am more than happy to send a troop to your special event as your wedding present. Put your goddamn feet in other people's shoe. Thank you and let's go back to our previous topic-"

Few of the craziest ones had decided to take their disruption to another whole new level but waiting beside the girls' dorm, preparing to attack Jenny, however before they could vent their wrath on the poor Jenny, police had grabbed their collar from the back and gave the childish fans the greatest shock ever in their life. They had faced several law charges and Mr Lee were so please to hear the news from his secretary.

 

In the end, that was the dark Lee Soo Man's plan, getting ShinDong to lure the sasaeng fans out, and capture them all in once.

"Brilliant!" DongHae clapped and gave ShinDong a thumbs up during the group practise. The elder man shrugged and gave a evilish smile and then resumed his dance practise.

 

After that incident, many fandom had been spreading the stories around and it actually gained SM Entertainment another amount of fans and also helped to promote ShinDong and the JayHun couple even more. I guess that was one good news that happened due to the bad event.