Bright as diamond

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

The third single, Exothermic was released on May, the theme was all about super star, the girls decided to talk about their life of being a star. The song was surprisingly relatable to many of the teenagers out there, because the lyrics were actually talking about hardwork and the joy of finally achieved the big goal.

Coming up was a sad love song singing about break ups and self reflection, named Snow. Meaning behind snow came out by Byul, discripting how falling in love is just like having a snow fall, beautiful and it's seen every where, but when people drifted just like how snow melted into water, and finally evaporated.

Fifth was a bubbly, happy love song called Perfume Scent, portraiting love as a sweet, cozzy fragrance which will filled up the space around you for a long long time, just like how a nice boyfriend promised to be with you for a long long time.

And sixth, seventh, eighth and until the last song before the contract ends, were all written, planned by the five talanted girls.

 

-

 

The second October after debut, Pixers had held the birthday project again to gather the presents from around the world and sent those over to their favourite girls just like first year. The presents were seperated properly into boxes in five different colour which represented each of the members, the unique surprise for PiXie Dusts. One of the most interesting yhing Jenny had gotten from Pixers were a collection of JayYeol fanfic, the person who mailed it to Jenny had mentioned in her fan mail that she really wish JayYeol were real. Jenny instantly took a few photo of the content from the pile of papers and sent them to ChanYeol through whatsapp. Other than fanfics, quite a number of Pixers had combined their money and bought a set of Apple product for Jenny, which consisted of ipad air, the newest generation of ipod and few of the nanos, a macbook, and also the new released iphone although Jenny already had a Samsung note 5. There were also lots of fashion pieces, from beanies to leather jacket; some chocolate snacks, earpieace and headphones, countless fan letters and even customized stickers. Jenny were really touched to see all the wonderful birthday gifts being sent to her, she quickly left a message on their fan cafe to mention her fans to remember to leave their address on the present next time so that she could mail them something in return.

Many awards were also received throughout the two years. Gaon, Mel0n, MAMA, Inkigayo, M! Countdown, Music Bank, Digital Music Award and so on. Not only Jenny but also every other members felt really happy because they had finally got to stand so much closer to every of their favourite artists. To Jenny'ssurprise during one of the award receiving day, Sehun actually got her a cup of chocolate milktea with pearl at back stage. Jenny could never forget his shy, crimson cheeks when she gave him an one arm hug. Thanks to the event, Jenny had made friend with HyunA from 4minute, HyunA afterward asked Jenny out on a friendly date to shop at her favourite scented candle shop, just them two. During the spree, Jenny had thought of her bias --- Sehun, she decided to get the same candle that she bought for herself, for Sehun because in her selfish fangirl heart, she wanted her bias to have something same as her, even just the scent will do.