Wonderful day.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Just like any other days, schedule of the boys in Seoul was as tight as before, they were running around the city holding different events at day, and all gathered back at the dance studio to polish their dances moves by night. It was not too long until Jenny had finally started schooling again and filled up her almost-bland life with different submissions. She could not adapt to the new life style at first, it had been quite a long time since she last plunging her head into textbooks and theories, also, definitely Jenny would felt weird without having to wake up at the midnight and rush down to the filming venue.

 

A month and a half had passed, in a blink of an eye, it was one of the members' birthday again. Just a day before maknae Sehun's birthday, he had planned out a surprise for her. Because the couple had been living at two different countries, far away from each other, there were a lot of things that they couldn't update each other on time. Jenny had no idea that EXO's off day fell on Sehun's birthday. Sehun shared his thoughts about wanting to surprise his girl to the members, and he received a tons of (not so) brilliant ideas, ended up he had his birthday celebrated a day before the official one as he decided to save the precious day for her. Without much hesitation, the eager Sehun happily went to purchase a round trip plane ticket before he even seeking permission from the company. Luckily he did not fall into any deep trouble.

It had been a long time since the boy last traveling alone, a hint of uneasiness creep into his mind, yet he still found the trip extremely enjoyable. The moment he reached Singapore's airport, the first thing he do was rushed into the toilet and find away to cover up his face. Sehun had no idea how was he going to find Jenny's school, at the end, he pulled a cute looking passerby and begged her to lead him to the destination, with the temptation of 50 dollars. An hour more to go before Jenny had officially ended her day in school, Sehun was feeling really warm and bored, he had got no choice but tosit at the hot bus stop towait for his beloved girlfriend, while trying his best to ignore curious people who were trying to figure out if he was the real Sehun or just some other good looking fella.

 

Jenny rooted on the ground, just few steps away from Sehun when she spotted him. That had scared her friends and one of them almost go up to Sehun for a confrontation, he thought that Sehun was some stalker of the pretty Jenny. The clique had once witness how a crazy guy following them everywhere they go and constantly taking out his phone to take photos. Jenny seems really uncomfortable and finally her eyes became teary when the man pretended to bump into her when she was queueing up for food alone. Jenny ran towards the person she had been yearning to see since so long ago with an adorable excited squeal, unintentionally attracted passerbys attention.

Sehun later followed Jenny to take the train together to Marina Bay Sands, the place he wanted to go again since his last visit and celebrated his birthday together. It was supposedly to be Jenny's treat, however no matter what, Sehun wasn't willing to see her pullingout her wallet, ended up the expensive buffet was histreat. The couple crosses their fingers and casually went to the riverside to enjoy the breeze and the night views.

"Singapore is such a pretty city, I love the lights and everything here, really." Sehun blurted out his thoughts while staring at the beautiful scenery.

"You sure you really love the city not just the shopping mall?" Jenny playfully squeezed her boyfriend's hand with a cute chuckle and heard his funny laughter followed up.

"Opps, you knew me too well!! Han River istill the best." Sehun paused awhile after he had finished laughing before he continues. "Baby, don't you think that this is a really perfect timing for something romatic and moving?"

"I think so...?" Jenny tilted her head to the side and gave him a confused, loop-sided smile.

"Let me show you how to be extremely romantic and cool-" said the mischievious Sehun with a cheeky smile, making Jenny felt super excited and curious at what he was about to do next.

Without any cue, the river water were still calm, the soft breeze were still carrassing their clothes, her gentle smile still lingering on her lips, suddenly, he kneeled down in front of her in the most proper position for proposal. Almost every single ones who happened to be around them, had stopped their foot steps and looking at Sehun's direction with eyefull of anticipation.

"Jenny darling, Let me cut straight to the point, will you marry me? Are you willing to change your name to Jenny Oh?" Clear and firm, that was how Sehun sounds like at that moment, a magical strength was embracing his voice, making any girls nearby almost wanted to blurt out a loud YES BABY.

As expected, Jenny was stunned, but only for a few seconds. The devil inside her would not allow herself to give him such an ordinary answer, she she leaned in, and replied with 'I do! Do you really do?" after seeing the slight surprise in his pupils. He smirked a little, and switched back to the usual warm and gentle smile, slipped the cute diamond ring onto her slend fingers before their lips had found each others.

 


 

Many people might think that it wouldbe such a waste if a popular idol gotten married, butSehun did not mind, he knew clearly that time was up for EXO, the members are going solo soon as the group activity was being cut as the time past, and he will be less active as he did not plan to have any solo activities. After standing on the stage for that few years, it was more than enough as he had gained many things and pleasant memories beyond his expectation. It was time for a break.

 

They got married after EXO member's solo activities had started and during the long term break for Jenny's school, only parents and close friends were invited, a total of 24 person had attended the official wedding and it was only in singapore. Jenny was happy that Sehun's parent did not mind them two for not having a traditional wedding, but they did gave Jenny a super gorgeous hanbok, signalling that they had accepted her as their daughter in law. Both the parents actually got along (a little too)well so quickly and they straight away ditched the children two days after their marriage ceremony. The parents went to tour around Singapore and had fun shopping, eating without the two.

Cassandra, Aiden they all met up with the newlyweds and had a short catching up session before the two had left Singapore.

 

Later Jenny went back with Sehun and his parents, and then invited her beloved PiXie Dusts members,EXO brothers, and Amber for an awesome party. Chanyeol wouldnt let go of Jenny and sehun was quite jealous seeing him hugging Jenny for so long, so tightly, but he knew Chanyeol had already gave up of Jenny long time ago and he was hugging her waist only, he decided to let the 'siblings' to be together for a day. Later PXD and EXO took a group photo together and that photo had received so much attention on the net later on. It brought back a lot of old memories for the fans, reminded everyone of whenPiXie Dusts had just debuted and starred in EXO's new album teaser as their debut teaser, the teaser-ception.