Feel that little something

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

It does not matter whether the adorable looking boy is telling the truth or just a lie, they definitely had that heartbeat-turn-wild effect on a lot of people (in this case, a girl), especially when he look directly into her eyes sincerely and say will you be mine?

The day after Christmas was a rest day, Jenny secretly felt happy that she need not to go to SM building that day, at least not before her mind was still in a disorderly manner.

 

"Jen you joining us? Tiffany and Amber sunbae-nim is treating us ice-cream!" HyeNa turned around to invite Jenny for the last time while putting on her grey ear mufflers. It was still freezingly cold in mid-February.

"All of you must be crazy. Nah just not today. Enjoy your ice-cream!" behind the younger girl stood the lazy Jenny, she literally treated her sleeping bag as a jumping sack. That's right, she slept in her sleeping bag on her bed last night. Christmas night was beyond freezing cold.

"Alright then, by the way Byul will join us later when she get back from the gym, you are gonna be left alone~" EunBi put on her leather gadget which Jenny got for her as her christmas present. She stucked out her tongue at Jenny before she closed the door.

 

"Well, I guess I shall use this opportunity to arrange my thoughts." Jenny mumbled to herself as she skppied her way into her bedroom and went back to the living room with some stationaries on her hand.

The flashback started at when her fingers touches Sehun's. He grabbed her small hand immediately when she gripped onto his. She intended to pull him up when he wasn't actually asking for help. It feels like the world had slowed down a little bit when he look into her eyes with some unclear emotions, his eyes were really clear, just like those clear marble balls, Jenny remembered how often she used to stare at his eyes through the high defination fan-taken photos started from the day the boys had debuted. Even until now, she still went around the nets and collected Sehun's best moments. She had no idea if Sehun actually meant what he said, or it was just something random blurted from the evil maknae's lips, she did not know. He is a mischievious one, he could be just acting all adorable just to get closer to her as a friend. Her well-built wall-of-protection almost crashed at his words, she felt relieved that she managed to hold in her tears and animal squeals at that very moment.

Then, the scene jumped back to when Chanyeol stood awkwardly in front of her, rubbing his nape uncomfortably. He questioned her softly, eyes looking anywhere but her, sounded really anxious and unsure while waiting for her answer. Do you... like Sehun? His words striked Jenny hard and left her feeling so afraid and complex. Hey, I told myself that my bias is Sehun, I like him the most among the twelve wolves, but, do I really view him as my crush, like how I like that boy in my school, or I was just admiring Sehun's image? I kind of cling onto Chanyeol quite a lot, do I just enjoy 'flirting' with this nice brother of mine or was I just wanted to get close to this idol rapper? She could not give him an appropriate answer. Why did he laughed and hugged her at the end, what was on his mind?

Before Jenny returned to the reality, the paper was filled with random, messy doodles already.

 

Face it, or hide from it, either way, Jenny knew that it'll still be tough for her.