Airport moments.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

At the end of February, Japan would be holding a korean pop culture festival at Tokyo, and they had invited the entire SM Town over, most of the artist from SM Entertainment would be joining the celebration and of course the baby --- PiXie Dusts would be following along as that would be the perfect chance to gain more attention overseas.

It was the first time that the girls went overseas together under the name of PiXie Dusts, they were excited and nervous even though they already had two months experience on being expose under the camera spotlights.

"Oh my god guys, we gotta do well! It's Japan!" Byul exclaimed worriedly while HyeNa and Jenny nodded in response.

Jenny remained quiet through out the short trip from the company to Incheon Airport, for some reasons, she felt like she was going to a concert rather than going to perform. She kept on tapping her chin and smiling widely.

"Guess somebody must be feeling like a lucky fan now." Manager unnie had been observing the amusing Jenny since the morning. Jenny did not answer her, she flashed her pearly whites at Ms Kim instead.

Jenny grabbed onto manager unnie's arm and wandered her gaze around excitedly. Her eyes looked so much like D.O at that moment.

"Noona, I really want to buy a good camera and take picture of all of them..." Jenny pouted and point at the other artists from not far away.

"Told you many times already, is unnie not noona!" Ms Kim flicked Jenny's forehead lightly.

"Yes, noona." It was not like Jenny would listened anyway.

The girls chose a corner and settled down to wait for further instructions, everything had already been taken care of by the adults so all they need to do was just followed them. EunBi sat down and stretched her long legs, followed by TaeMi and then the other three remained standing.

"Not sitting down?" TaeMi asked.

"You will get to sit for few hours later, I suggest you to stand up and walk around." Byul shrugged.

Suddenly someone tapped onto EunBi's shoulder, "Boo!". It was Amber. She spotted the girls so she decided to come to check on her new friends.

"Hey Amber sunbae-nim!" HyeNa and Jenny exclaimed together.

"Hello! How are ya'll doing?" Amber flashed a friendly smile at them.

"Good."

"Great."

"Fine!"

The girls gave Amber different response.

After the small talk, EunBi went to f(x) with Amber, HyeNa and TaeMi went to the duty free shops while Jenny and Byul just sat down and relax. Byul told Jenny to wake her up when it is the time to leave and closed her eyes, left the bored Jenny with her handphone. Luckily EXO happened to be near Pixie Dusts and Chanyeol found the bored Jenny when he was bickering with Kai, so he pulled Kai along to attack Jenny.

"Ho." Chanyeol stood like a soldier in front of Jenny. She looked up and let out a chuckle before she replied him with "Lame."

"Hello I am JongIn." Kai smile shyly like a small boy while doing a slight bow. This guy is always attractive and seducing when he was on stage performing but when the camera turned away, he would transformed back to the shy self.

"Hello I am Jenny, Lee Jenny." maybe Kai's shyness had infected her, Jenny blushed faintly and wave slightly at him.

"Woah woah, why are you two blushing." Chanyeol was grinning evily when he saw the two blushing. His creepy smile made Kai cringed.

Kai wanted to say something but their manager was calling him so he quickly bid goodbye before he ran off.

Jenny pointed at the seat not far away from Byul who was asleep and signaled Chanyeol to head over with her.

"Chanyeol oppa."

"Yes?"

"Yeollie."

"Heheh yea?"

"Yeol hyung "

"What!? No no no is oppa." Chanyeol wiggled his index fingers at Jenny.

"Yeollie-"

"Oppa." Chanyeol quickly cut her off.

"Hyung." Jenny flashed her pearly whites and called Chanyeol 'hyung' on purpose.

"Ya!"

"Can I touch your hair?" Jenny battled her eyelashes cutely at Chanyeol, hoping he would say yes. Since year 2012 onwards, when she saw Chanyeol with his curly hair on internet, she had been dreaming to ruffle his fluffy poodle hair. Finally she had a chance to do so, of course she would not let it go.

Chanyeol thought that Jenny was just as adorable as Baekhyun and Sehun when these two did aegyo on him so he answered a yes without listen to the question properly, only after a few seconds then would he realised that he had agree on a weird request.

Jenny happily ruffle Chanyeol's hair as gentle as possible, then she twirled the strands of hair around her finger for awhile before letting go. /Freaking dream came true hahaha. Jenny laughed out loudly in her mind. Jenny was really in a good mood so she told Chanyeol that he is one out of the four bias she been loving since their teaser released day.

Chanyeol grinned again when he heard Jenny.

"Aww really? Then I should tell you some EXO secrets to show my appreciation." He pretend to wipe away those imaginary tears of joy of his.

Luhan, Lay, Kris and Baekhyun suddenly felt the chills sent down to their spine.

After a good twenty minutes rambling on rubbish, manager unnie went around to get the members back to get ready for the check in.

Whatever the artists did back in the airport was recorded down by hundreds of camera and camcorder, maybe this is the starting point of the JayYeol couple. Hundreds of photos, videos, and fanfictions were to be found everywhere on the internet, making D.O and Baekhyun to be jealous.
 




"Tsk. Chanyeolie how dare you betray BaekYeol." Baekhyun purposely did the angry pout at Chanyeol while reading on the fanmails.

"Tsk. How dare you betray ChanSoo." D.O who was sitting behind the two suddenly popped his in between of the seats.

Ten rows away from EXO sat the girls. Jenny was sitting beside EunBi and they were chatting about random topics to past the time in the air.

Before they got down from the plane, manager unnie went to the girls and reminded them not to take anything from the fan unless it is directly shove onto your arm.

Jenny is quite happy to say that she actually received a cute teddy bear and two box of japanese chocolate from her Japanese fans, that actually boost her confidence and she started to have more faith in herself.