Fanfic is the newest solution.

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Fans who writes good fanfic will become famous, and their power of influencing can be quite amazing. Jenny used to be a almost-full-time fan fiction writer back then and the amount of work she created were interesting enough to put her on the peak of asianfanfics.com. It had been almost two years since she last written a new story.

That's right, Jenny chose to use the power of fanfics to alter the situation.

 

"Luckily I was still the top 10 author-nim on AFF, girl I am going to dedicate my 51st story to you." said Jenny while signing in to her account.

 

"Unnie, nobody knows that you are JAYJAY yet?" HyeNa asked curiously.

 

"Of course no! Why would I taint my another identity with my current one? No worries, they will never know." assured Jenny as she entered her profile page, showing Jenny her account name and display picture.

 

"Uhh... I am so gonna show this to Kris oppa!!" Jenny's display picture was so horrible that Ms Kim could not stand it and ended up laughing so loudly behind the two. She was trying to get an idea of what Jenny would be doing thus explains her appearance in Jenny's room. And for the picture Jenny used, it was Kris infamous horse face as her display picture.

 

In order to make bothe HyeNa and Ms Kim to believe her, Jenny took 30 minutes to write a teaser and posted it up. Soon, by the next 30 minutes, lots of comments were sent by her readers to show their anticipation and how much they had missed her.

 

"Jellybin-nim I miss you so much TT you are finally back! Where have you gone to!?"

"Dayummm new story is up! Will EXO be featured once again? kekeke anyways hwaiting! I love whatever you write!"

"Unnie update soon!"

"Jellybin is back!"

"Jellybin finally you decided to write new story!!"

 

"Why... must you called Jellybin?" HyeNa's curiousity strikes again.

 

"Because I used to eat so much jelly, my dad calls me a bin which takes in every jelly in sight hahaha-" Jenny rubbed the back of  her neck.

 

"Great, quickly get the story done and remember not to write any inappropriate content!" before Ms Kim left the room, she reminded Jenny harshly.

 

-

 

Jenny had finished the story so fast as if she was rushing to meet the deadline. It was only the last day of January. The feedback for the story was good, Jenny tried to make the story as serious as possible, she even ended off her stories with a lecture notes. Jenny came out with a fine excuse, saying that one of her schoolmates whom was close with PiXie Dusts's manager told her that the manager and KYE (HyeNa's stage name) were so troubled by the scandal, especially KYE, she was only 18 year old and had yet to graduate from high school, she was quite affected by the negative comments. Jellybin hope that after reading her story, nobody shall be spreading nonsense anymore and please share this story to as much places as the netizens could reach.

 

The little scandal of HyeNa had finally goes off and it all thanks to Jenny.

 

-

 

At the EXO dorm.

 

"Hyung, look at this," Sehun, who sat on the couch, lowered his cellphone and showed Kris, whom was sitting on the floor, watching tv shows in the living room. Jenny's updated whatspp display photo was the famous unglam shots of Kris, that horse teeth smile.

 

"WHAT THE HECK-" Kris almost dragged Sehun onto the floor.

 

"I guess Jenny really love you." Sehun gave his hyung a cheeky smile.

 

"... thanks."