Ready? Set. Go!

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

 

Finally, the day of the release of teaser had arrived. Unlike the usual teaser that every entertainment company tried to do, which are the individual or group photos and videos, this time SME had featured the PXD members in EXO's individual teaser. PXD's debut teaser would be released through EXO's comeback teaser. Each of the girls would made a special apearance in EXO group teaser.  Sure this is a creative way to promote the new group through the seniors, however-

"Will we gain more haters than fans before our M! Countdown first stage?" asked Milu worriedly.

Apparently the CEO has his own measurement, he assured the teen idols with a fatherly smile, "No worries, I will not allow my children to get hurt."

Kye whispered into Jenny's ear when the boss walked away to check on the progress of the other side, "I thought he was going to say I will not allow my money tree to wilt."

"Maybe he is not as bad as the rumours been saying about him," Jenny shrugged and tried to brainwash Kye with her positiveness. Yes, better be careful in this industry, you never know when you will get betray and stab from behind. It's better to say good words rather than bad mouthing at the back.
 


That was the first official meeting for PXD members with other seniors. They were feeling nervous, and afraid to leave a bad first impression in front of their seniors. The girls arrived at the set ten minutes earlier before their scheduled time.

"Oh my god who do you think we will be meeting?" Milu held onto Kye's arm tightly.

"My lord, hahaha."

To S.M. Entertainment, PXD will be the group to take over the seniors. Anyone might find that the members' personality are similar to SHINee and F(x), however PXD was not a clone of the two groups but rather like the second generation of five-members-group. Soon the seniors would stepped down and the juniors had to pick up the responsibility of ensuring that kpop continued to be unique and interesting, more than just apearance. 

EXO's new mv concept was something very different from before. Not the mysterious robe in MAMA, not the fierce mysterious wolf boys in XOXO, this time they were going to transform into noble and princes. S.M even rent an exclusive mansion just for EXO and their newborn baby girls--PiXie Dusts. The girls were nervous yet excited to meet their senior in a set for the very first time. Especially for Jenny, she felt like she would faint in any second because she would be meeting her bias again.

Jenny likes her teaser costume very much, hers was like a knight suit with long pieces of clothes dragging behind her. The metals made the costume heavy and difficuly to put one however nobody really complains about it because the costumes were cool! Lee Soo Man wanted EXO and PiXie Dusts to create their own storyline for the teasers and special appearance, because he wanted to make it as a topic for the netizens to discuss.

The first meeting were always akward, the boys had already got used to it while the girls were still trying to adapt. Luckily they warm up pretty fast, with just an hour, they had already calling each other names, Jenny and Chanyeol even exchanged phone numbers.
 

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are PiXie Dusts..." The girls were still not used to call themselve as the PXDs, they were shy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are ONE! EXO imnida." As compared to the five girls, the boys were far more better as they had been living under the name of EXO for few years already.

"Seniors, we decided to send one representative to greet you all." HyeNa and TaeMi pushed Jenny out from the group once the naknae had done with the speaking.

"...? Go Chanyeol, you will do the talking hahaha." EXO stunned for a second before the naughty nature of Chen and Baekhyun had awaken.

"Annnnnyeong, ha se yo. Lee Jenny imnida." Jenny purposely dragged the first syllabus of the greetings when she bowed, and then look up at Chanyeol from toe to head while finishing up her sentence.

Chanyeol laughed at her adorable troll before admit his defeat. "Aigoo annyeonghaseyo. Park Chanyeol imnida!"

"Yeol, you had finally found your sister!" Chen gave Chanyeol a firm pat on the shoulder.
 


After the bonding session, it would be the teaser filming time. 17 of them were ordered to come out with ideas on the spot and it was a big success. 

HyeNa was the first to be in the camera screen, she had a masquerede mask on while doing small, elegant dance steps, until she fell down. Then the strong Kai picked up HyeNa in the bridal style and walked away slowly with their back facing the camera, one of her high heel which was made from glass dropped and broke into millions of tiny pieces before they explodes and turns into pixie dusts. Then HyeNa turned and look over his shoulder.

The next scene was Byul walking backwards with fear until she fell off the cliff, then Jenny moved slowly towards the cliff and let out a evil smirk. Baekhyun dahsed towards the cliff only to realised that he was late, then he let out a beastly growl and turned to glare at Jenny. Jenny chuckled and disappear in pixie dusts. The camera crew were using the silhouette filming style to 

In the third teaser, with gold pixie dusts falling from the top of the screen, they slowly gathered and form the figure of a girl, she walked into the mini garden and came out as a princess. Luhan and Kris who was chatting at a corner suddenly stopped talking, then they sniff the air and turned to her direction. She did a ballet turn and explodes into pixie dusts again.

The final teaser was not a video it was a photo. EunBi sat on Chanyeol's shoulder, slightly leaning back with her elbow resting on Tao's shoulder; one of her foot was stepping on Suho's palm, who was half kneeling in front of her. Twelve of them were all posing like her servant, the princes who had vowed to be her life long servant. The dark purplish blue velvet back ground sucessfully bring out the dark, mysterious aura.
 


"Thank you! You had work hard!" 

It was just a teaser, short 27 seconds teaser, but none of the girls actually expected it to be so much work. Two hours were put in to perfect Byul's falling off cliff scene; HyeNa took six tries for her 'turn around and smile' scene, even Kai was complaining that his arms were tired; EunBi's photoshoot was the hardest, she could not achieved the feeling that the camera man was asking for.

Anyways, their first obstacle was cleared, they had to look forward for future challenges.
 


"If I did not see wrongly, was that Sehun at the back of your phone?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. When all of them were about to leave the set.

Jenny blinked her eyes a few times upon hearing Chanyeol, then she grinned and flashed Chanyeol her phone for a second before she ran away to catch up with her manager. 

"Ah..." Chanyeol rubbed his chin before walking away too.