one year and going strong

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Somewhere in 2018-

 

"Versace had once again, launched a new collection, Sehunnie and Jen will be attending the event with TaeTiSeo. What is Baekhyun's schedule on that day? Oh drama shooting. The rest of you boys please make sure the dance formation is perfect to cover up Baek and maknae's absence." Manager Tak revealed the upcoming activities to the boys while flipping through the pages of his planner. "I think the family concert is going to happen soon? Around the end of 2019, right? You guys better put in more effort in the practises from now on, 2019 is gonna be hectic and you won't be having the time to stay in the studio."

Everyone knew that the company is now trying to promote the couple together to help to bring out both groups further more, you know, using their positive and adorable image. The members did not say anything, they just gave their silent consent. Although Chanyeol secretly wish to be the one attending the event with Jenny, but that just stayed in his mind.

 


"Stylist unnie, is that possible for you to get me a black overall or something like that, and let Sehunnie wear white? Because he is such an angel and I though that white suits him so much." Few days before the event, Jenny went into the styling room and politely talked to the stylist.

"Ah Jenny-shi! You want to wear black? Why not both of you wearing white? That's going to be really cute. I was thinking of getting you a white rhomper, and some cool shoes, while Sehun will be wearing the white shorts and some silver accessories!" The stylist smiled at Jenny, walking towards her working table and took out the catalog to show Jenny, "You see, this leather rhomper, with this lace pockets, you are going to be the spotlight!"

"What about him? Leather goods too?"

"Yea! And also, Sehun will be wearing this mash, or net pull over to add a casual touch into his outfit."

"Alright then, I guess." The stylist had provided Jenny quite an interesting outfit idea and she was really satisfied with everything. One thing that is good to be a star is that there will be someone elses doing so many things for you.

 

Know what will you going to be wearing on the event? Kekeke. As soon as she left the room, she fished out her phone and texted Sehun immediately.

No idea.. It's gonna be weird anyways hahaha!! Sehun replied in a flash moment, he knew it was her right away when the super cute bird chirping notification tone rang.

BINGO! Jenny laughed while sending the message, that net pullover sounds really bizzare to be honest. Thinking that maybe her reply was too short, she decided to send him a cute picture of herself. Jenny used the front camera and pulled an adorabl face and hit the send button.

Within a few second, the opposite party had already received the file. Sehun was smiling really sweetly to himself unknowingly when he clicked open the photo, he saved it to the photo album dedicated to his beloved girl before proceeding to take a picture of himself as return. The young couple ended up spending their entire short break on exchanging photos.


 

Time flies when you are enjoying it or when you are focusing on doing something you had been putting so much effort in it. It felt like months had past in a blink of eye although it was just merely few days. Soon, it was the Versace launching event and also Jenny's first time attending a high-end event without her groupmates. Luciky there were Sehun to tag along as her partner, his presence is just like a magic pill that is able to ease her nervousness, everything feels less dangerous when he is around.

Both of them left their groupmates few hours before the event start and get dressed up. Jenny could not help but to laugh at Sehun's net pullover. Sure it looked good on him but she still felt that it is going to be really awkward if one day Sehun decided to wears it to the street. Sehun initiated to take a few photos together and the moment when he rested his chin on her shoulder, Jenny wished that the time would paused to let the perfect moment to stay for eternity.

Nothing special happened throughout the entire fashion show, everyone who presented were either some people with really high positions in the industry, or really rich woman, or bloggers. Singers usually weren't the big hit in the scene as everyone around were not just another fan. Jenny felt quite odd to walk around the building in peace, for somebody who had already gotten use to bump into random strangers and had them handed a notebook over for autograph, it was quite a special feeling that they have not been experience in a while. There were no any schedule queueing after the launching of Versace, the two young idols went up to the roof top cafe of the building after gaining the approval of their manager.

 

"I feel like those rich children who their parents often brings them to those company buffet." Jenny gently gathered her hair to one side, the breeze had gotten a few of the loose strands to swing gracefully in the air.

"You like it?" Lookig at the beautiful lady beside him, suddenly he had the urge to do something impulsive with her but he couldn't figure out what was that he wanted to do. Just a kiss, or running away.

"Not really. I don't feel relax at all. I guess I just don't belongs to the top of the pyramid." Jenny shrugged and took a sip of her ice chocolate drink.

"But you looks like you were born in that kind of environment." In his eyes, she seems so wonderful, especially in the white rhomper, with cold expressions, he almost thought that she is the princess of that world. That pair of pale blue contact lens made he seems unreal. And he knows he love that look.

"Hmm?" Oblivious to his train of thoughts Jenny shot him a laid-back glance, her gaze was gentle and light, but Sehun felt like his soul was pierced through by her and every part inside him was heating up. She is perfection! He thought.

"Uhh, I-I mean, uhh... pu- princess. You look like a princess n-now."

"Haha!! Why are you stuttering?" Jenny laughed and went even closer to him until their arms touched. He laughter had brought him back to the reality, where she was his girl, not the princess living in the gold cage. He leaned down and gave her a soft peck on the nose, then moved to her lips after receiving her shy smile. He loves to see her cheeks turning pink.

"You know, it's been a year," Sehun spoke softly after pulling their lips slightly apart.

"And we are still going strong." Jenny scrunched her nose in an mischievious manner and continued the sentence for him.

 

"Love you."

 

 

"Nah, me too."

 

 

 

 

After awhile, their managers went up and sent them both back to the company to prepare for anything they should be preparing. That was another really memorable day for the two.

Before the day ends, Sehun texted her and says 'goodnight, my princess'.