What's our name?

Of Dreams, Love, and Pixie dusts

Friday was music bank.

Sunday was Inkigayo.

Then interviews from 'Ceci' and 'Singles'; adorable pyjamas and make up commercial shoot for 'StyleM'; Sukira Kiss The Radio, Arirang Radio and Shim Shim Ta Pa radio shows; many other performances on public to promote themselves.Those might seems a lot but it was just the starting for the rookie group --- PiXie Dusts.

It was quite tough for HyeNa since she have not graduate from high school yet, there will be a car to fetch her from school to the company when her school had ended, then she had to rush to finished her homework in the empty meeting room before getting changed and go for her schedule with the other PiXie Dusts members. Jenny always tell her manager that luckily she had finished her studies before coming over to Korea. Byul would often helped the maknae with her homework because compared to the other girls, it was not that long since her graduation from high school. Jenny could not help any as she was from Singapore, the education system for both country was totally different and the gaps was quite big.

Jenny's favourite things to do to pass her free time was going onto UFO and reply messages from fans. Often the members would gathered up in the living room with their own laptop or electronic devices, and spend their night together. They would read the message first and then decide who should be the one replying. The most popular topic among the netizens were about ther fandom names. Fans like to contribute idea on the UFO however none of the names had caught their interest, therefore the fans were calling themselves pixers temporarily. Other than UFO, the members would surfed around the net to find any interesting stories or comments from their creative fans.

Jenny's true colour starting to reveal day by day in the kakao talk group that was created by Chanyeol, consisted of Baekhyun and Lay, at first Chanyeol thought that she was just having a good sense of humour and is friendly, but as time goes by, they realised that Jenny was not as normal as she appeared to be, according to Lay, she was as wild as Baekyeol.

"These three are freaking insane, I swear. Luckily she was not part of EXO or else she and BaekYeol will literally destroy the dorm." That was Lay's heart felt words.

Sehun found it amusing when Chanyeol laughed like an idiot at his phone so one day, when Sehun could not take the curiousity, he snatched away Chanyeol's phone and read the conversation. This innocent little boy ended up adding himself in the group and officially joined the lunatic clique. It does not matter who joined in the group and finds out her real image, as long as Jenny got the EXO boys' number, she is willing to give up her image for it. No, it was just a joke, nobody would like to have her image destroyed in front of her bias.

It had only been just five days but PiXie Dusts had sucessfully spread their name across the globe. One of Jenny's friend whom she met on the internet few years back through AsianFanfics told Jenny that her roleplaying website had been really cool for the past few weeks until PiXie Dust had came out, a sudden increase of posts about the new group had flooded the home page of the website, many had been requested to roleplay as JAYJAY. The current JAYJAY roleplayer was really popular among themselves and portraited JAYJAY like a diva. Jenny was flustered but she pretended to be just another normal kpop fans and replied her friend a 'haha that was cool'. She did not want to let her internet friend who was from a country far away, to know her actual identity, afterall they were still consider as 'strangers' for not even know how each other looks like.

Second week after PiXie Dusts debut, it would be EXO's comeback stage and also PiXie Dusts's mini album released day. There were five songs in the mini album.
 



It was a really special comeback stage, you could say EXO was the first to designed their performance like that. The stage were very dark, suddenly the spotlight shine on HyeNa, who was already in the middle of the stage. She did a short graceful dance in the middle of the stage, surrounded by piano, vases, gold throne and some other elements that are able to show luxury. She fell down and Kai entered the scene, EXOtics were screaming when Kai picked up HyeNa just like how he did in the teaser, then the spotlight went off.

When the stage was cleared, Byul ran into the scene and pretend to be really frightened, and Jenny slowly walked in. Baekhyun dashed towards Byul and pushed Jenny away, then he grabbed onto Byul's wrist and ran off with her. Jenny let out a faint chuckle before she exit the stage.

The screen lighted up and Taemi entered the stage, her silhouette looks really attractive, some boys even whistled when she did a ballet turn. At the corner of the stage, a strong spotlight was and there seated Kris and Luhan, pretending to be the princes having their high-tea, nevertheless, the fans screamed again. Taemi danced her way out of the stage, with Luhan followed behind; Eunbi entered the stage once Taemi went off, then Kris exit the stage with her.

After the special skit intro, EXO quickly got on the stage and position themselve properly, then they started with their fabulous comeback.

The following days of performances PiXie Dusts did not join, they only collaborated with EXO again at the goodbye stage.
 




On the third week, the boys would be going over to Singapore for their first official fanmeeting, Jenny felt like crushing a paper because her favourite boy band only went to singapore when she was not there. More fanmeets at different location in Korea was scheduled, not to mention interviews from other magazines and websites, those activities should be abled to keep the ladies busy for a while.

When the newest issue of those three magazines which were mentioned just now had released, PiXie Dusts realised that more people registered to be the official fans of PXD on their fancafe, it was definitely a great news for the girls and company. The first stage of spreading names around Korea was a big success.

"What's our name?" exclaimed EunBi in excitement and happiness.
 
"PiXie Dusts! Haja kaja hwaiting!" The girls cheered and hi-five each other in front of the computer screen before they slept.
 

 

What is their name? PiXie Dusts!