83

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not knowing where he feet took her, Siyeon soon found herself in the area, where the sakura trees bloomed. Her mind was a mess, her thoughts as chaotic as never before but at the same time she felt completely nothing. Adopted. She was adopted. That was one of the most shocking things she ever had heard, and she felt so desperate, sad, confused and betrayed. “Why did they never told me?” she whispered to herself.

It was understandable that they were scared to tell her and they surely had considered it many times, but still, the thought that they haven't told her until now hurt so much. Standing between the trees, Siyeon's knees gave in and a loud shout came over her lips. Her whole life, everything she believed in, everything she had put trust in, everything just was a lie. And why couldn't she remember anything? What was before she had come to the two people who were now her parents? Why couldn't she remember?

Her heart felt like it would jump out of her chest at any minute and her head felt like it would burst. Even though it was wrong to run away like that, Siyeon couldn't have stayed at home. If she would have stayed home, she probably would have hurt herself or worse.

“Siyeon?” Startled and surprised by that familiar voice, Siyeon turned her head, only to look at a surprised Kai, who stood between the trees, behind him Sehun as calm as ever. “Siyeon, what are you doing here?” Kai immediately walked to her side without hesitation and the closer he came the closer Siyeon was to a complete mental break down. “I-I...”, she muttered but she couldn't continue talking. “Siyeon, is everything alright? You look terrible. Were you the one screaming just a moment ago?”

It was so strange to hear Kai overly worried, to see him so concerned but all that looked really genuine. Even Sehun had a very, very tiny frown on his face, so as if he as well was worried about her. That was too much for Siyeon to take. The tears she had tried so hard to hold back ran down her face. On drop, two drops, before they were uncontrollably. Kai was utterly shaken by her tears and he helplessly looked at Sehun, who were just as helpless as Kai, though he didn't show it. “Would it be of help if I hug you?” Kai asked hesitantly.

Siyeon didn't know it either but as he spread his arms, she fled into his hug and buried her face at his shoulder. “What happened? Did someone hurt you?” Sehun asked while Kai managed to pull Siyeon up on her feet without letting go of her.
Sehun doubted though that someone hurt her physically but there must be a reason why Siyeon cried because he hasn't see her crying before. “No, no one hurt me, at least not in that way,” Siyeon hiccuped, her body shaking uncontrollably. They found a bench on which they sat down, Siyeon between Sehun and Kai who didn't even thought about to leave her alone. Kai carefully wiped her tears away, gentle, so as if he was afraid to break her. “What happened?” Sehun asked again and as Siyeon turned her head, looked at him with her read and fear filled eyes, Sehun followed the impulse to ruffle her hair slightly.

Among Mageíya it wasn't an actual weakness to cry but they barely did because they were raised to show no weakness, at least not in public. “My parents... they are not my real parents,” Siyeon managed to blurt ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter