79

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, Siyeon didn't think anything, then she hard the urge to punch her. A frown appeared on Mr. Zhang's face but then he nodded and wrote it down. Around them, the people stared at them with either surprised or very disbelieving gazes. The latter dominated though and Siyeon was one of them. Jooyeon's gaze on the other hand spoke for itself. Her devilish grin sent shudders down Siyeon's spine and as she wanted to step back, Jooyeon's grip around her arm tightened.

Her grin widened even more as she pulled Siyeon closer to whisper something into her ear. “This. Will. Be. A. Lot. Of. Fun.” Every word was stressed, a happy and evil sing-sang but it felt like someone would start to choke Siyeon. “What do you want from me,” Siyeon whispered back and Jooyeon broke out in laughter. “Haven't I told you before? Stay away from them.”

No one besides Siyeon heard those words but the others could imagine what was going on. “What the heck is going on?” Kyungsoo whispered but neither Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol or Baekhyun knew an answer. “I don't like this at all,” Ara muttered to Kato who agreed. “Mr. Zhang, can't we do anything about this?” she asked but Mr. Zhang only sighed and shook his head. “It would be strange if we suddenly change partners. Don't worry, we will keep an eye on the situation,” he assured her but even in his voice was a worried undertone.

“Can we stop this?” Chanyeol asked Sehun who shook his head. There was no way that they could stop it since nothing has happened until now but Sehun would keep a close eye on Jooyeon. It would be an exaggeration to say that he liked her; he didn't dislike her completely but he knew that Jooyeon liked to overstep her boundaries, thinking that the rules didn't apply to her at all, and that way of thinking would be her downfall sooner or later. Sooner or later, she would make a mistake and then even her high status couldn't protect her anymore.

Since Siyeon and Jooyeon weren't the first, Jooyeon went back to her friends and Nadia, who leered at Siyeon in a gruesome way.

“Be careful. She is a real pain in the neck and she fights nasty and unfair,” Sehun warned Siyeon though he was sure that she already had noticed it. “Have you ever fought against her?” she asked him and a sigh came over his lips, which she took as a yes. “You won, right?” That question was utterly unnecessary, mostly because Siyeon already knew that he had won against her. “Of course I did.” Those words came over his lips with such an obviousness that Siyeon had the urge to hit him though.

“Siyeon! Jooyeon!” Mr Zhang called out as the fight ended and the queasy feeling started to grew bigger and bigger the closer she came towards the zones field where they would have to fight. From the corner of the eyes she saw that people gathered on the stands. “What is this?” Matsuda whispered to Nezumi as they saw that Siyeon and Jooyeon had been paired up together. “This is the best possibility for Jooyeon to punish Siyeon for whatever reason she holds a grudge against Siyeon.”

Nezumi was more than right and Matsuda knew what Jooyeon was hoping for. Punishing and humiliating Siyeon in front of everyone so that more people would be encouraged to bully her. “This is crazy,” he whispered and Nezumi nodded. “I know.”

The worry was clearly visible on their face that even Siyeon could see them from afar. The second years would have their exams one day after hers, so they practically had nothing to do, Siyeon suddenly remembered that. There were also her other teachers, Mr. Wu and Mr. Kim – another Mr. Kim – and they looked at the whole scene with expressionless faces. Averting her gaze from the sudden audience, Siyeon turned her head to Jooyeon again, who still grinned like a little child awaiting the Christmas evening. “Are you ready?” Mr. Zhang asked though his gaze was fixated on Siyeon.

She nodded slowly and took a deep breath. “We will stop this fight if it is going too serious. We don't want any injured here.”
The glitter in Jooyeon's eyes told Siyeon that it would end exactly how Mr. Zhang didn't want it to end, but Siyeon would try everything to protect herself. “Okay, start!” The teachers stepped back quite a few meters and Siyeon braced herself for Jooyeon's attack. It surprised her that she didn't attack immediately though. Jooyeon stared at Siyeon like a carnivore staring at its pray. Waiting, calm but excited and hungry.

The physical attack came completely unexpected though. Jooyeon was really fast, unexpectedly, and Siyeon raised her arm to block the strike. She was a tiny bit late though and the fist scratched her cheek. Jooyeon aimed for her ribcage with her other fist but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter