59

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The euphoric feeling inside Siyeon couldn't be hidden as she ran over the whole campus towards the district for those students, who lived in those houses. She remembered the way to Sehun's dorm perfectly and while she waited for someone to open the door, Siyeon jumped up and down happily. “Yes?” A Kai opened the door for her but his expression immediately brightened as he saw Siyeon. “Oh my, what are you doing here? I thought you would spend your weekend with Ara or Hikari.”

Siyeon barely paid any attention to him, and the fact that he only wore some boxers, because she spotted Chanyeol at a long table. Who stood at the one end, ruffling his hair wildly. Muttering a small excuse, Siyeon pushed Kai aside and ran into the house and flung herself at Chanyeol, who was more than just surprised. “Thank you!” she called out while every one else stared at her quite aghast.

“M-morning, it's nice to see you t-too, but why do you have to thank me?” Chanyeol stuttered, his face completely red and his mind occupied with the thought were he should put his arms. “I did it! Thanks to your advice! I did it!” At first, no one knew what Siyeon talked about because it still was a bit too early for them. Except for Kunygsoo everyone else just had woken up a few minutes ago.

Suddenly, so as if she just had noticed what she was doing, Siyeon stepped back and released Chanyeol out of her bear hug. “Uhm, I mean, really, thank you.” The fact that she was only embarrassed now amused Chanyeol to the utmost, and not only him. Kai closed the door behind him, a smile on his face. “Now we need to know why you are so happy,” he said and immediately, Siyeon's smile came back. “I did it! I can make a shield... I mean.. ah just take a look!” The excitement overwhelmed Siyeon to the point were she couldn't even form her sentence properly, which made everyone except Baekhyun smile.

Taking a deep breath and preparing herself mentally for it, Siyeon stepped back and put her palms against each other. She had figured out that it was easier to create a shield if she made some kind of hand movement to it and she had seen many other students doing the same. She closed her eyes and immediately, Siyeon was in her room but suddenly, the walls turned transparent.

There had been a big, big problem with her room while she had practiced but now she finally got it. Now, finally, she could draw her powers too her and it had been a lot easier than she had thought it would be. As for now, she could only make a shield with the neutral element, but it still was a huge progress for her. The shield built around her in her room and from now on it was just a child to project it around her own body. She simply had to think about it, that she wanted it to be around her body, and it would appear.

As Siyeon opened her eyes, she stared into the grinning faces of Kai and Chanyeol. “I guess we have to say congratulations then.”

Sehun came closer and he knocked against the shield, which gave a small, high tone, so as if he would hit something like a glassy metal. “Should we see if this can withstand an attack?” he ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter