164

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun leaned against a tree, his arms crossed in front of his chest while Luhan faced a young man whom Siyeon barely knew. The air was incredibly tense and much to Siyeon's surprise the water in the air around them has started to crystallize. The situation was slightly confusing because Siyeon has thought that Sehun and Luhan would fight each other, and not Luhan against someone else.

“It's flattering that you are challenging me to a fight even though I am not at this college anymore,” said Luhan with his ever so soft voice. He smiled at the guy, which seemed to anger the latter even more. “We fought so many times and you never fought serious. Never. Only because I was a year under you and not as strong as you, you always looked down on me,” the guy growled.

It sounded it was some kind of feud between Luhan and the other guy but Siyeon wasn't all too sure. Kai suddenly pulled her towards Sehun, who had waved them over. “Who is that guy?” Siyeon asked. For the first time she had a perfect view on the guy. He was handsome but the angry expression on his face made him look really ugly.

“He was an underclassmen when Luhan was in his last year of college. I don't know what exactly happened but it looks like he always had thought of my brother as his rival. I can assure you that this was never mutual.”
Siyeon believed him immediately because Luhan's expression was quite easy going. Compared to the other guy, Luhan was really relaxed. “That's not true. I always took you serious,” Luhan replied, his voice sounded like he was truly hurt, but it also just could be an act of his.

Lie or not, it fired up the other guy even more. A fire bomb exploded next to Luhan's head and it could have burn his entire face but before the flames could even reach him, the froze into crystals.
“That was not fair!” Luhan called out but his played shock went over into an amused chuckle. “Just kidding. I knew this would come.”

The ice next to his head split into small, sharp looking blades. They gave of a high, whirring sound as they cut through the air. If they would hit that other guy he would be dead immediately. But of course that never happened. The ice got pulverized because of the sudden air pressure, which even Siyeon could feel. With an outcry, the guy who had challenged Luhan suddenly plunged forward and the ground under him moved with him.

Luhan got hit by a solid wall and the sound of stone hitting bones and flesh sent cold shivers down Siyeon's spine. With a strange sound Luhan slithered over the ground before he stopped.
“Don't worry. He's alright,” Sehun assured Siyeon. So as if Luhan wanted to approve his brother's words, he straightened up, a small grin on his face. “That was not bad,” he complimented his opponent while wiping off the blood from his nose.

Before the other guy even know what hit him, Luhan had gathered ice and air in his hand. Together both elements mixed to a miniature blizzard. The grin on Luhan's face widened and turned nearly sadistic.
During the couple of times Siyeon had encountered Sehun's brother before, she never had seen such a cruel and frightening expression on Luhan's face.

The blizzard escaped the palm of Luhan's hand and surrounded the other guy. “Get behind me!” Kai called out and pulled Siyeon behind him.
What an incredible destruction power, Siyeon thought as she saw what the blizzard did. Everything around them froze immediately. A thin crust of ice appeared on Siyeon's arms and legs. The temperature dropped even more and it was freezing cold.

All of sudden it wasn't as cold as before. It was because Kai had created a shield around them where the coldness wouldn't reach them. “I didn't know Luhan could do something like this!” Kai called out against the noise of the heavy wind.

“I didn't either,” Sehun muttered back with a deep frown.”

They watched how the blizzard concentrated around the other guy, and it just took a flick of Luhan's finger for that to happen. Louder and louder got the wind thicker and thicker the ice and snow until it looked like a solid white wall surrounded Luhan's opponent.
Hot flames flashed up between the moving ice and it seemed like the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter