112

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was impossible to make out the new student among all the female students who surrounded him. “This is crazy. “Hell, how is he so popular, considering that he's a new student?” Mao sounded quite surprised by it but there was nothing more to it. He stood up, patted Siyeon's head and saluted at Matsuda and Chanyeol, before he walked away, ignoring the yearning gazes of the female student.

“I have to go as well or else Mori will kill me. Take care and if you want, you can visit Nezumi and me at our house. We would love to spend our time with you.”
Siyeon didn't know what should speak against that and she promised him that she would visit them soon. Actually, she never had visited Matsuda at his dorm, Siyeon noticed that now. Why has she never done it before? “Do you really want to visit them?” Chanyeol suddenly asked.

He seemed rather low-spirited at that thought, which made Siyeon smile a bit. “Matsuda is a nice guy. I don't know why you don't like him.”
Snorting, Chanyeol scrunched his nose a bit and shook his head. “I think it's just the way we grow up. They are... competition. I can stand him only a bit more than I can stand Kato. Kato hides his true power and I am not even sure if Ara knows about it. You remember the fight Kato and I had? He held back and that attack... well, yeah, he was the one who took the blow but it was an extreme situation and he nearly beat me.”

That was new for Siyeon and it took her by surprise a bit. “Really? Well, you know that this doesn't make him a bad person, right?”
It was clear that Chanyeol didn't take it well that Kato was able to beat him if he would go all out and Siyeon thought that it was a bit childish but then again that was how Chanyeol behaved and how he was.
“I wonder though why someone like him is a Warrior,” Chanyeol muttered and a frown appeared on Siyeon's face. “What do you mean by that?”

“You know for a Warrior that guy is a bit too powerful and dominant... oh, don't get me wrong, there are indeed very powerful and dominant Warriors but that guy doesn't feel like a Warrior at all. Me thinks that he's actually a born Master, though, what does a guy like him does as a Warrior?”
Now that he mentioned it, Kato sometimes did seem more like Master than a Warrior. Though... Siyeon kind of get why he actually was Ara's Warrior.

A smile grazed her face as she thought of her two friends. “What are you smiling at?” asked Chanyeol but Siyeon only shook her head. “Nothing. Come on, let's go! I am hungry!”
They stood up as the crowd next to them started to scream again. “Holy , and I thought they would be different from human girls but they are not.”
Siyeon was highly amused by their behavior but she only turned away from them and joined Chanyeol.

“Your name is Siyeon, right?”

Surprised, she turned around to the voice which had spoken to her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter